Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,946 members, 7,956,566 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments (3223 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by Mickykarim: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
I don't expect Ekiti people to vote Labour Party candidate that we don't even know even as Obi-dient people, because of Peter Obi, No!

We are pushing Obi to win the presidency against all odds

WHICH PARTY IS THAT ONE?.

Not anywhere in the picture. A POINTER to what to expect come 2023.
Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by DMerciful(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Suffer nor dey tire una?
Mickykarim:

WHICH PARTY IS THAT ONE?.

Not anywhere in the picture. A POINTER to what to expect come 2023.
Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by AnambraPrince: 4:31am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
I don't expect Ekiti people to vote Labour Party candidate that we don't even know even as Obi-dient people, because of Peter Obi, No!

We are pushing Obi to win the presidency against all odds
Pushing Obi like drugs or like wheelbarrow? All of you will end up inside a filthy gutter. You losers keep changing goal posts everyday. I thought you guys claimed Obi tsunami will make many other LP candidates win. Losers! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by DMerciful(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Why will Obi tsunami make other candidates win if they're unknown or incompetent?

We have gone beyond party....we're now focusing on individuals.

You talk about shifting the goal post like its a game. We're not playing games with you guys and we're not desperate. If you like insist on the status quo, you're not immuned from it and know that you may not see a better Nigeria if this continues
AnambraPrince:
Pushing Obi like drugs or like wheelbarrow? All of you will end up inside a filthy gutter. You losers keep changing goal posts everyday. I thought you guys claimed Obi tsunami will make many other LP candidates win. Losers! undecided
Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by AnambraPrince: 4:35am On Jun 19, 2022
LP = Losers Party! They couldn't even get 1 vote.
Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by AnambraPrince: 4:37am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Why will Obi tsunami make other candidates win if they're unknown or incompetent?

We have gone beyond party....we're now focusing on individuals.

You talk about shifting the goal post like its a game. We're not playing games with you guys and we're not desperate. If you like insist on the status quo, you're not immuned from it and know that you may not see a better Nigeria if this continues
Well since your Obi is also unknown and incompetent, we can definitely expect the same results for him then undecided
Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by DMerciful(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Campaign for your candidate and i campaign for mine. We're not desperate!
AnambraPrince:
Well since your Obi is also unknown and incompetent, we can definitely expect the same results for him then undecided
Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by LongBig(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Jostoman:
work of foot soldiers or work of 10,000 naira vote buying?

Your pandora is not left out!

Re: Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2022
This is how it will wanna on the presidential reelection in 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter / I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor / President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele From Office As CBN Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.