Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada (3313 Views)

Should I Leave My Phd Study Here In Nigeria And Go For Another Meng In The UK? / 2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Queenttoast01:

4) How to write an outstanding Motivational Statement/Statement Of Purpose.

5) How to get an application fee waiver from your intending universities
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Michael Adesina is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Webinar on how to study and relocate permanently to Canada
Time: Dec 17, 2023 12:00 PM Africa/Lagos

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76248833825?pwd=0J3McA0a9bISLpuSoBP5bM7ZjvJiup.1

Meeting ID: 762 4883 3825
Passcode: AnJs43
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
DannyChiem:
It is not clickable. How else can one access the UCR BLUEPRINT

Drop your line so I can add you to the platform
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2023
Queenttoast01:

5) How to get an application fee waiver from your intending universities

6) How to cold email professors and get supervisors approval for your admission and departmental funding
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
Queenttoast01:

6) How to cold email professors and get supervisors approval for your admission and departmental funding

7) How to apply for Scholarship/Graduate Assistantship or FELLOWSHIP
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Queenttoast01:

7) How to apply for Scholarship/Graduate Assistantship or FELLOWSHIP

8. How to answer Professors questions at interview to get your application granted
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Queenttoast01:

8. How to answer Professors questions at interview to get your application granted

9) How to submit a competitive application for a sure Admission
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by wonyi: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Queenttoast01:

Please may I send you a pm?

And you can as well do the same.

But it was a long process that cost me a lot of time and money.

But I don’t want you to go through the same stress

I have already undergone the stress, so you don’t have to.

Am sorry, that’s how I was trained to always do my possible best whenever I have the opportunity to help and lift others

Now,

It’s left to you to assist yourself by accessing the exact UCR BLUEPRINT that will get you to Canada.

Here’s a glimpse of what you will be getting in the ULTIMATE CANADA RELOCATION BLUEPRINT

How you will search for Canadian Universities that will offer you admission – valued at #5,000
List of Universities with funding – valued at #5,000
List of third-party scholarships – valued at #5,000
Guide on how to prepare for university application – valued at #2,500
Statement of Purpose samples/templates – valued at #7,000
Scholarships-winning essay samples/templates -valued at #7,000
Tips on how a second-class and third-class graduate can secure admission in Canada – valued at #3,500
Reference letter guide – #2,500
A step-by-step guide to applying for a study permit – #10,000
Guide on how to turn a study permit refusal into acceptance – valued at #5,000
Letter of appeal for study permit refusal sample – valued at #10,000
How to get accommodation – valued at #2,500
How to get a cheap flight to Canada and how to manage your finances – valued at #2,500
How to get a research supervisor for PhD and research students – valued at #9,000
Information on how to stay in Canada after study – values at #5,000
How to become a permanent residence – #6,000
Guide to apply for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) – #2,500
Total value – #90,000

But No

You won’t be paying even half of that.

You can access the blueprint that will provide you with all the information that will easily get you to Canada as well.

#25,000 for a limited time.
Click here to access the UCR BLUEPRINT now
Still here?
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Queenttoast01:

9) How to submit a competitive application for a sure Admission

10) How to accept Admission without initial tuition deposit
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 10:47am On Jan 03
Queenttoast01:

10) How to accept Admission without initial tuition deposit

11) How to process and get your Visa form from your school to the immigration office in your country
Re: Free webinar on how to apply for scholarship for MSC and PhD study in Canada by Queenttoast01: 9:32am On Jan 04
Queenttoast01:

11) How to process and get your Visa form from your school to the immigration office in your country

12) How to apply for Visa and get your Visa approved without using any Agent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Futarians / We Were Posted To Yola/ kano Law School Wat Should We Do / Desegregation: The First Black Girl To Attend An All White School Turns 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.