Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths (12908 Views)

Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) / Cultism Unmasked: The Scourge Of Fraternities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by uchegbu89: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
It is common knowledge that making ends meet as a poor Nigerian youth comes with enormous challenge. This sad reality cuts across the uneducated, educated, skilled and unskilled. It is even more difficult when one doesn't have a means to get started. It becomes even more unbearable and painful when a youth loses the meager financial resource gleaned through sweat, blood and tears in pursuit of better life.

Unfortunately, this has become the experience of most poor Nigerian youths presently. I, along with thousands of Nigerians still have this butter taste in our mouths.

As much as I would love to remain anonymous, I'm here to tell my story to alert unsuspecting youth to this danger and avoid becoming a victim.

The company is QNET. It's a networking company headquartered in Hong Kong. It's founder is Dato Vijay Eswaran. The company operates a pyramid system. They are into sale of health products, wellness, tourism, education, e.t.c
One becomes a member if he purchases a product from them. To earn commission, you are required to refer two persons to purchase products. These new persons are to have ample knowledge of the company before voluntarily signing up. As your network of people grow, you earn more commissions but non- guaranteed though.

Criminally minded Africa youths have now devised means to defraud others by luring them to other African countries with a promise of lucrative job opportunities that are non-existent. Once the victim comes over, they are deceived to sign up to be a member of the networking company. They operate in Ghana, Benin republic, Mali, Togo, Burkinafaso, Senegal, Algeria, e.t.c.

My friend, whom I trusted informed me of an opening in his company. He told me basic salary was $225 weekly. I asked why the locals are not filling the vacant positions. He said their government pay social security. Hence the lack of interest. He also promised me of free food and accommodation. According to him, all I need to pay was N550k which would cover my work and residence permit, dollar account opening and traveling documents. The sum is payable after I have come over.

After much hesitations and suspicion, I decided to go. On reaching there, I was well received and treated to a party. The next day, I was taken to an office where some friendly and good looking guy interviewed me. He introduced the company to me and promised me I will be receiving weekly salary if I sell two products for the company. My friend persuaded me to give it a try, I did. After the payment, I was now told in clear terms I needed to bring two persons. They promised me none of them had stayed more than six months. Everyone around kept telling me it was real. I ended up bringing three persons thinking I was helping them. I was paid $120 just once. Nothing else. At this point, I became angry. I confronted the uplines and I was now told I needed six persons to now qualify for weekly payment.
But I know of persons who have 6 persons and even more on their network but are receiving nothing. I made contact with people outside the state who had quit the business. I now realized these unscrupulous uplines collect double the price of the products, use the half to get rice for the members and the rest their share among them. Over time, they save enough and go back to their countries as rich guys. The victims who come, sign up and quit for the sake of conscience, harsh weather and environment will have their friends/ relatives who brought them over to blame. The scheme runs on fooling people and having them fool others. Worse still, friendships are totally destroyed in the process.
Victims it only lose money, but reputation, time and their health because of poor nutrition.
The members are brainwashed to believe they will become rich in no time. So it's not easy for them to understand that networking business takes time to build and should be built on honesty and not lies.
I and my downlines (3) lost our means of livelihood as we sold our properties and even took loans.

This epidemic swept through India, Ghana before it was rooted out. Now Burkinafaso, Mali, and others mentioned at the onset are on the spotlight.
I'm back to Nigeria having list everything and
looking to pickup the pieces of my life. My reputation is irretrievably damaged. These are not easy things to go through.
We need to escalate this information and create awareness of this trend to help save more people from falling victim.
Let everyone tell their relatives to disregard any invitation by anyone asking you to come work in any part of Africa. It's nothing but QNET.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Nukilia: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Thank you for enlightening our people out there. I am happy they did not harvest your organs while you are alive. The organ harvesters are another terrible group luring our people out of this country and lacing their drinks with drugs while they harvest organs from unsuspecting folks. sad

10 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Ejebleje: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2022
There's a guy here on nairaland that has been luring people with similar promises. I hope this your post makes front page so people could learn

10 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Moscodee1990(m): 4:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Right now a friend is trying to deceive me with all this sort of lies to join him in Lagos, after he was also lured by someone close to him barely two weeks ago. thank God for Nairaland oo, hmmm.

5 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by chrisxxx(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2022
I was telling someone there is no known Nigerian or person who would advertise how to make money. No one wants competition of ego. How many people has Dangote told how to make money?

16 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by RealistRedpiler: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2022
This stuff need to go viral in nigeria.
My friend is a victim. His back to Nigeria and has no where to start from.
Even his mother who has hope his son will soon be earning in dollars is accusing him now of duping her #550k.
Omo all that glitters are not gold.

Admin pls send this to front page and PIN IT THERE FOR 1 WEEK.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by rainlover(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmm.
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Ugoc3(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Thanks for your info brotherly...I hope this makes front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by gambia(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Imagine wickedness of the highest order, anything online business, I don japa.

2 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by skj1377(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Any business that says bring somebody is a fraud! Did Dangote bring anybody?

10 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by H2ho(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Lalasticlala

Seun

!!!

1 Like

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Theophinio(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2022
This is really disheartening

Multi level marketing is a pure scam

Worse is that they wouldn't explain in details what you are about to venture yourself into

Any business that involves bringing someone will surely crash, and those that came in late will be the scapegoat

3 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by youngbabaj(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
I just de pity Emma

My guy don go use him settlement money invest in qnet

4 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Joannebassey: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Maryimafidon: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Have you heard of the Qnet FinGreen project?
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Naakwaley: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol "a house that is divided against itself cannot stand" I wonder how Qnet can be "a scourge destroying Nigerian youth" when it's the same brand's signature programme for financial literacy FinGreen, aims at developing healthy financial habits through education and training in the most vulnerable communities , especially among young adults. The last I heard, they had launched a financial literacy trained 20 young people who will further train 20 others each in their various communities with the primary goal to build essential financial knowledge and skills, such as a firm foundation for managing money, savings, and payments, how to identify scams, alongside empowering individuals to become knowledge leaders who can encourage financial education in their community.
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Naakwaley: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
If you think say n'a lie a de lie, oya see am for here now. https://www.qnetafrique.com/en/rythm-en/fingreen-financial-literacy/
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Maryimafidon: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeria's aim should be to leverage opportunities within every industry and sector and ensure that every citizen embraces self-reliance to boost economic growth. This direct selling industry and QNET fit be the ginger for this transformation.
QNET don empower thousands of people around the world to become entrepreneurs. It is a company that has grown out of a developing country to become a global leader operating across 30 countries. The organization understands that growth can only be achieved if its partners and clients are equipped with high-quality products and efficient business models.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by NeutralNigerian: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
I am an entrepreneur, How can I receive empowerment from QNET??

Maryimafidon:
Nigeria's aim should be to leverage opportunities within every industry and sector and ensure that every citizen embraces self-reliance to boost economic growth. This direct selling industry and QNET fit be the ginger for this transformation.
QNET don empower thousands of people around the world to become entrepreneurs. It is a company that has grown out of a developing country to become a global leader operating across 30 countries. The organization understands that growth can only be achieved if its partners and clients are equipped with high-quality products and efficient business models. 
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Peteroluebube: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
NeutralNigerian:
I am an entrepreneur, How can I receive empowerment from QNET??

QNET is one of the world’s largest direct selling and E-commerce companies. When individuals sign up as distributors, QNET provides a great opportunity for them to become entrepreneurs and earn a descent income.

With QNET, all you need is a little cash to buy some of their products and sell. You go receive commission on every sale you make. Others and I have been able to earn extra cash doing this business.
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by ubreeze(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2022
uchegbu89:

It is common knowledge that making ends meet as a poor Nigerian youth comes with enormous challenge. This sad reality cuts across the uneducated, educated, skilled and unskilled. It is even more difficult when one doesn't have a means to get started. It becomes even more unbearable and painful when a youth loses the meager financial resource gleaned through sweat, blood and tears in pursuit of better life.

Unfortunately, this has become the experience of most poor Nigerian youths presently. I, along with thousands of Nigerians still have this butter taste in our mouths.

As much as I would love to remain anonymous, I'm here to tell my story to alert unsuspecting youth to this danger and avoid becoming a victim.

The company is QNET. It's a networking company headquartered in Hong Kong. It's founder is Dato Vijay Eswaran. The company operates a pyramid system. They are into sale of health products, wellness, tourism, education, e.t.c
One becomes a member if he purchases a product from them. To earn commission, you are required to refer two persons to purchase products. These new persons are to have ample knowledge of the company before voluntarily signing up. As your network of people grow, you earn more commissions but non- guaranteed though.

Criminally minded Africa youths have now devised means to defraud others by luring them to other African countries with a promise of lucrative job opportunities that are non-existent. Once the victim comes over, they are deceived to sign up to be a member of the networking company. They operate in Ghana, Benin republic, Mali, Togo, Burkinafaso, Senegal, Algeria, e.t.c.

My friend, whom I trusted informed me of an opening in his company. He told me basic salary was $225 weekly. I asked why the locals are not filling the vacant positions. He said their government pay social security. Hence the lack of interest. He also promised me of free food and accommodation. According to him, all I need to pay was N550k which would cover my work and residence permit, dollar account opening and traveling documents. The sum is payable after I have come over.

After much hesitations and suspicion, I decided to go. On reaching there, I was well received and treated to a party. The next day, I was taken to an office where some friendly and good looking guy interviewed me. He introduced the company to me and promised me I will be receiving weekly salary if I sell two products for the company. My friend persuaded me to give it a try, I did. After the payment, I was now told in clear terms I needed to bring two persons. They promised me none of them had stayed more than six months. Everyone around kept telling me it was real. I ended up bringing three persons thinking I was helping them. I was paid $120 just once. Nothing else. At this point, I became angry. I confronted the uplines and I was now told I needed six persons to now qualify for weekly payment.
But I know of persons who have 6 persons and even more on their network but are receiving nothing. I made contact with people outside the state who had quit the business. I now realized these unscrupulous uplines collect double the price of the products, use the half to get rice for the members and the rest their share among them. Over time, they save enough and go back to their countries as rich guys. The victims who come, sign up and quit for the sake of conscience, harsh weather and environment will have their friends/ relatives who brought them over to blame. The scheme runs on fooling people and having them fool others. Worse still, friendships are totally destroyed in the process.
Victims it only lose money, but reputation, time and their health because of poor nutrition.
The members are brainwashed to believe they will become rich in no time. So it's not easy for them to understand that networking business takes time to build and should be built on honesty and not lies.
I and my downlines (3) lost our means of livelihood as we sold our properties and even took loans.

This epidemic swept through India, Ghana before it was rooted out. Now Burkinafaso, Mali, and others mentioned at the onset are on the spotlight.
looking to pickup the pieces of my life. My reputation is irretrievably damaged. These are not easy things to go through.
We need to escalate this information and create awareness of this trend to help save more people from falling victim.
Let everyone tell their relatives to disregard any invitation by anyone asking you to come work in any part of Africa. It's nothing but QNET.

Thank you for sharing this. A friend closed his business for more than 2 weeks now and told me he went to work for a company. He called me 10mins ago telling me about QNET and how they pay $225 weekly after undergoing their training. I told him I was interested and needed to know how I can get a job in the company. He told me I need to pay 550k to get registered and my documents prepared as I would be traveling. After his call, I Googled and discovered QNET is an mlm and they even went on dailypost newspaper on 30th June 2022 to warn people against this fake job offer. I fear Nigerians, they now have to deceive people into MLM and becos u were deceived, u will be forced to deceive others so as to recover ur losses. Everyone who comes across this post, pls know this and know peace QNET DOESN'T GIVE JOBS, THAT JOB OFFER IS FAKE. If you have the strength for MLM, go on their site and get directions on how to sign up. NO GO DASH PERSON 550K!!!

3 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by firstus51: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Why Are you disease carriers who only spread rumors? Qnet has never conned or defrauded anyone.
It's a business opportunity that will need your diligent labor.

Nigerians With a poor mentality, why weren't you presented before you agreed to join up and why are you now spitting rubbish here after failing yourself and accusing the company of failing you or of scamming you?

This business is legitimate; it is not a Ponzi scheme.
Like myself, countless others have achieved financial success.
For more information regarding QNET, contact me over WhatsApp or call at +2349055451841
a Like and a Share
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by firstus51: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Why Are you disease carriers who only spread rumors? Qnet has never conned or defrauded anyone.
It's a business opportunity that will need your diligent labor.

Nigerians With a poor mentality, why weren't you presented before you agreed to join up and why are you now spitting rubbish here after failing yourself and accusing the company of failing you or of scamming you?

This business is legitimate; it is not a Ponzi scheme.
Like myself, countless others have achieved financial success.
For more information regarding QNET, contact me over WhatsApp or call at +2349055451841
a Like and a Share
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by BISHOPCHARLIE: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
MLM runs on deception to thrive.
I once lost 145k in FLP Forever Living Products.
They come in all shades and forms with the sames template varied - bring 2 people, 2 people bring 2 people, you all keep bringing 2 people month after month till thy kingdom come. It don't ever end. In the end, only a few up liners make money, the rest end up becoming bitter enemies.
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by McCprian(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well I've been a victim and I've seen how convincing this people can be. People bring their friends, families, loved ones, spouse etc. So it's no surprise if you see a trusted person calling you to join. The teaching there is to first bring those that trust you and care for you, so he/she has been brainwashed/convinced into thinking they're doing the right thing and are only bringing people to help them. They're good trainers, teachers and psychologists at what they do.
Often times I saw it (the qnet business) as a religion. One thing about religion is that it's capable of making you do something bad against your own good conscience or humanity.

People there were deceived into thinking they were coming for a ethical job offer. 2-3 days later b4 you realize what you're into. Most of these 'innocent' people borrowed the money from money lenders, micro finance banks, friends, relatives etc.. Some sold their properties to be able to afford the money. Realizing what they've entered, they can't go back empty handed. What do they tell their creditors, their families, banks, relatives. In the end some of them are left with no choice but to deceive others into the 'business'. The remaining others doing the business are doing it because they're convinced [usually by mentors and uplines who have gathered so many downlines over time and now have something substantial (made wealth) to show for it] it's 'legitimate' and a 'life time opportunity' and so the 'game' goes on.

1 scams 2, 2 scams 4, 4 scams 8, 8 scams 16, 16 scams 32... Directly or indirectly you've built a system of scammers under your system, because it's through their deceits you can continue earning from the scheme.

Now to qnet or qi group, it's a direct selling company (realistically a MLM company) that deals in healthcare products and luxury. Truth be told their products are grossly overpriced and over valued. I've used two of their products during my time with them (bio disc 3 and chipendant 4). I'm yet to on my own verify any of the health claims the others occasionally report after using them. I've seen no health benefits from using them despite the fact they say it does this and that.
To register with them (that is to become an independent reseller on their platform) you have to buy a product from them. That's where the person that introduces you to the 'business' or 'job offer' comes into place.

Everyone, especially the youths should be careful out there and should carefully research any job offer before jumping into it no matter how close the person introducing you to the job offer is. I was deceived because of the close relationship I had with the person that brought me into it. I failed to do proper research. I didn't even ask for the name of the company. That's how close I am to the person. Take care

ubreeze:

Thank you for sharing this. A friend closed his business for more than 2 weeks now and told me he went to work for a company. He called me 10mins ago telling me about QNET and how they pay $225 weekly after undergoing their training. I told him I was interested and needed to know how I can get a job in the company. He told me I need to pay 550k to get registered and my documents prepared as I would be traveling. After his call, I Googled and discovered QNET is an mlm and they even went on dailypost newspaper on 30th June 2022 to warn people against this fake job offer. I fear Nigerians, they now have to deceive people into MLM and becos u were deceived, u will be forced to deceive others so as to recover ur losses. Everyone who comes across this post, pls know this and know peace QNET DOESN'T GIVE JOBS, THAT JOB OFFER IS FAKE. If you have the strength for MLM, go on their site and get directions on how to sign up. NO GO DASH PERSON 550K!!!

5 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by MAIKON: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
I was almost fall victims last month one my nigga introduced me to the business he didn’t even told me it is qnet or whatsoever it’s untill I got there I realized it’s qnet they have their branch in mowe Abeokuta side God safe me sha! They really know how to brainwash. As I got there that day I saw a banner at a wall I read everything that’s there that’s when I see boldly qnet written so I search for the meaning of qnet on google so I read a lot of comments both from African and Yankee peoples they said it’s a SCAM!!! I just tell my guy say I wan pizz for outside the gate that’s how I run from their vicinity that day I blocked him number till today he didn’t hear from me..
RUN for your life if you hear anything concerning Qnet or The Quest university

3 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Solomon1997: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Good day everybody, obviously my name is not the issue here. Juts yesterday I returned from Uyo the capital city of Akwa Ibom which happens to be my state of origin. As we all know the flood is causing more damage than good with regards to our roads and means of lively-hood, the cost of transportation had quadrupled, and at such life is getting ahead of us. A friend of mine very good friend and even a church member brought this Qnet whatever to my doorstep, when I say a friend I mean a trusted one, he told me about this opportunity I don’t need to miss and I was like so eager to get myself busy, not knowing he was trying to save his head and cut mine off, I took small loan to get myself to where he told me to come to (uyo) to my greatest surprise what I saw was horrific to my brain, all I can say for short is that please we should all be careful about this Qnet recruitment stuff. I can’t say much for now but I obviously have no reason for coming here to tell you this but I think I owe you guys the truth as per to my juts 3 day’s experience.
You will lose your money
Time and resources
Undoubtedly your relationship or friendship with anyone that engages you about this Qnet stuff . It’s a scam
A very big one

5 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by tishbite41(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2022
My coursemate for Uniben enter their trap. Hin come dey yarn me about the thing as I tell am sey I no get job.
Thank God for Nairaland, I come browse about the company come see one Nairaland thread about the matter.
I still dey use the guy dey play. I just dey pity am.
How hin rope me hin guy for this kain matter?!
I will not forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by allen113: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nawa oooo
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by Joannebassey: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
I have encountered QNET before and I am not ashamed to say so.
QNET is one of Asia's leading e-commerce-based direct-selling companies offering a wide range of health, wellness, and lifestyle products that enable people to lead better lives. QNET's grass-roots business model, fuelled by the power of e-commerce, has helped empower millions of entrepreneurs in more than 100 countries worldwide.
The direct selling business model is where Independent Representatives or distributors sell a company’s products or services directly to consumers and not at retail stores. They might do this online or by having parties in their homes to discuss the benefits of the products with family and friends, there is no fixed retail location.
The MLM model on the other hand is where independent contractors sell a company’s products or services directly to consumers, too. However, the key difference is that, with MLMs, independent contractors also make money from recruiting others to work for the company. This is what QNET is NOT.
At QNET, these distributors are known as Independent Representatives (IRs) and are not employees of the company, instead, they are individual business-minded people who buy products from QNET online and refer people to buy the same products or more from the QNET e-commerce platform. Once the referred people buy the products and become customers, QNET pays the IR who referred them a commission for it. Additionally, these customers can choose to become IRs of QNET or not.
Even if you did not understand my post, please go home with this, that; Direct sales companies generate revenue by their salespeople selling products. Multi-level marketing (MLM) companies generate revenue primarily by getting people to sign up for the business. Not every direct sale company is an MLM, and QNET certainly isn't one.

McCprian:
Well I've been a victim and I've seen how convincing this people can be. People bring their friends, families, loved ones, spouse etc. So it's no surprise if you see a trusted person calling you to join. The teaching there is to first bring those that trust you and care for you, so he/she has been brainwashed/convinced into thinking they're doing the right thing and are only bringing people to help them. They're good trainers, teachers and psychologists at what they do.
Often times I saw it (the qnet business) as a religion. One thing about religion is that it's capable of making you do something bad against your own good conscience or humanity.

People there were deceived into thinking they were coming for a ethical job offer. 2-3 days later b4 you realize what you're into. Most of these 'innocent' people borrowed the money from money lenders, micro finance banks, friends, relatives etc.. Some sold their properties to be able to afford the money. Realizing what they've entered, they can't go back empty handed. What do they tell their creditors, their families, banks, relatives. In the end some of them are left with no choice but to deceive others into the 'business'. The remaining others doing the business are doing it because they're convinced [usually by mentors and uplines who have gathered so many downlines over time and now have something substantial (made wealth) to show for it] it's 'legitimate' and a 'life time opportunity' and so the 'game' goes on.

1 scams 2, 2 scams 4, 4 scams 8, 8 scams 16, 16 scams 32... Directly or indirectly you've built a system of scammers under your system, because it's through their deceits you can continue earning from the scheme.

Now to qnet or qi group, it's a direct selling company (realistically a MLM company) that deals in healthcare products and luxury. Truth be told their products are grossly overpriced and over valued. I've used two of their products during my time with them (bio disc 3 and chipendant 4). I'm yet to on my own verify any of the health claims the others occasionally report after using them. I've seen no health benefits from using them despite the fact they say it does this and that.
To register with them (that is to become an independent reseller on their platform) you have to buy a product from them. That's where the person that introduces you to the 'business' or 'job offer' comes into place.

Everyone, especially the youths should be careful out there and should carefully research any job offer before jumping into it no matter how close the person introducing you to the job offer is. I was deceived because of the close relationship I had with the person that brought me into it. I failed to do proper research. I didn't even ask for the name of the company. That's how close I am to the person. Take care

1 Like

Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by dnawah(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
uchegbu89:

i have some friends there,them say them dey make am grin grin
Re: Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths by BritishAirways: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
skj1377:
Any business that says bring somebody is a fraud! Did Dangote bring anybody?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Apprehended For Killing Tanker Driver In Niger (Photo) / Photo: EFCC Arraigns Couple For N7million Land Scam / Kaduna Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin And 8 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.