Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible (1272 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:45am On Jun 19, 2022
The Alliance will most likely NEVER work because Kwankwaso can NEVER be Peter Obi's Vice. Kwankwaso is bigger than Obi. Conduct a presidential Election today between Kwankwaso and Obi and Kwankwaso would definitely win.

As we all know, Obi won't turn down VP in PDP only to accept VP in NNPP. More so, the whole Obi noise will die if he accepts a VP position.

I am suspecting a last minute alliance of APC and NNPP or PDP and NNPP (depending on the terms that favour Kwankwaso).

Both Kwankwaso and Obi cannot win a National Election but they can spoil things grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Mickykarim: 1:53am On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
The Alliance will most likely NEVER work because Kwankwaso can NEVER be Peter Obi's Vice. Kwankwaso is bigger than Obi. Conduct a presidential Election today between Kwankwaso and Obi and Kwankwaso would definitely win.

As we all know, Obi won't turn down VP in PDP only to accept VP in NNPP. More so, the whole Obi noise will die if he accepts a VP position.

I am suspecting a last minute alliance of APC and NNPP or PDP and NNPP (depending on the terms that favour Kwankwaso).

Both Kwankwaso and Obi cannot win a National Election but they can spoil things grin

I QUITE DISAGREE WITH YOUR SUMMATION IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

How can a party that is NOWHERE NOTHING AND INCONSEQUENTIAL in any form or shape spoils ANYTHING?

We would have seen that in the current TEST case or PILOT exercise in the current election exercise in Ekiti state. The LP or what do you call it came last in the polls. Less than 2% of TOTAL votes cast.

YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN IT WRONG, PAL.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Mickykarim:

I QUITE DISAGREE WITH YOUR SUMMATION IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

How can a party that is NOWHERE NOTHING AND INCONSEQUENTIAL in any form or shape spoils ANYTHING?

We would have seen that in the current TEST case or PILOT exercise in the current election exercise in Ekiti state. The LP or what do you call it came last in the polls. Less than 2% of TOTAL votes cast.

YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN IT WRONG, PAL.
Obi can actually spoil things for Atiku in the SE and SS.

Spoiling things is reducing margin in a region that would ordinarily have been PDP's stronghold.

Votes for Obi in the SE and SS are technically votes against Atiku and votes in favour of Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Babaken(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

That's your opinion.
Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Babaken:
That's your opinion.
Yes, that's my opinion and with reasons. Please give your own opinion grin

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Genius100: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Obi didn’t turn done VP in PDP. It wasn’t offered to him. It was clear earlier on that Atiku was going to choose someone from the SS..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by NaughtyBrainiac: 3:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Genius100:
Obi didn’t turn done VP in PDP. It wasn’t offered to him. It was clear earlier on that Atiku was going to choose someone from the SS..
I don't think so. I feel Atiku would have chosen Obi as his running mate if Obi remained in PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by DMerciful(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Its not about being bigger but looking strategically.

Bubu is finishing from the NW zone so unlikely power will go there immediately esp after Yaradua also from there. There's less likelihood for Kwankwaso to be president now but if he joins Obi, he can take over from Obi and by then it will be fair for power to return North!
NaughtyBrainiac:

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by DMerciful(m): 4:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Why are you youths insisting on this failed status quo. You see an opportunity to have disruptive positive change and you're still campaigning for the old cargoes that have ruined Nigeria.

Nigerian youths are hopeless!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Penguin2: 5:16am On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Never say never…

You haven’t heard that before?
Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Teetee777: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Two days ago, we were talking about political aspirants in kano with the Kwankwassiyah movement, I told their members that it is only in kano state that Kwankwaso has popular, nobody knows the party in the Southern state, and they told me that the party will merge with another party in the next year presidential election. Forget Obi candidate, nobody will vote for Obi in Kano state except those Igbo in Sabon gari in kano. The battle is between Atiku and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Phiniter(m): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Why are you youths insisting on this failed status quo. You see an opportunity to have disruptive positive change and you're still campaigning for the old cargoes that have ruined Nigeria.

I'm maniacally bewildered honestly...

it's like they're okay with the way things are and have sworn to keep it the same way...

AaPC have done the exact opposite of what they promised

still people are allowing tribal sentiments cloud their reasonings

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Genius100:

I am beginning to believe that was the reason he left.
Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by VoteObi2023: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins and PDP said Peter Obi is inconsequential, yet spent 80% of their time talking about Obi.

We don't have time for miscreants
Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by Engrgeneral(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:

People like you are hopeless. You come to public forum and start calling people names. Support your candidate in peace and stop forcing your opinion down the throat of others

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by DMerciful(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Do you know that the decision of uninformed majority is binding on everybody in a democracy? And that is why the informed must not mind their business but educate the uninformed like you grin
Engrgeneral:

People like you are hopeless. You come to public forum and start calling people names. Support your candidate in peace and stop forcing your opinion down the throat of others
Re: Opinion: Kwankwaso And Obi's Alliance Almost Impossible by colestephan86: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

It's only a foolish politician that will put emotions in politics, kwakwanso is more likely to strike a deal with whoever he presumes will win the general election.
It's all a game of interest and interest.
Obi will contest and emotions won't let him strike a deal, he will loose in the end but in the end no region will say they didn't contest for the presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Is 100% Obidient. (video) / Osun Election: It's Too Early To Celebrate Adeleke Victory / States With Highest Mobile Subscribers — Q1 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.