Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her (5403 Views)

Female Robbers Stripped Nakked And Disgraced In Public After They Were Caught / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Flaps: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Some female robbers who force their male victims to have sex with them are on the prowl. Zimbabwean police said they have launched manhunt for the robbers-cum-rapists. Their targets, they say, are young male commuters.

Two men have reported the robbers raped them, after boarding ... READ ALSO: https://thecornetnews.com/female-robbers-force-male-victims-to-have-sex-with-her/
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by ramaju: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Launched WOMAN HUNT you mean.

6 Likes

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Onucs(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2022
They complained? grin

1 Like

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Islandlady(f): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm very wield news coming from all this African countries!!! Those ladies are disgrace to womanhood undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by MightyHand(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Many Dude will like that, but they'll select the wrong ones...
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by IsellSmartTvs: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
B4 women take over stealing in Nigeria cum 2023 also
Let everyone starts speaking with their pvc rather than promoting and fighting over their choice of presidential candidates.thanks

1 Like

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by PussyOdour(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm very wield news coming from all this African countries!!! Those ladies are disgrace to womanhood undecided

Is this not the same thing you did to your nephew? grin

You think changing your moniker will save your ass? Left for me alone I won't have known, it was MadamVanessa that lash you I immediately recalled the thread you created.

You better create another account

3 Likes

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Islandlady(f): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
angry
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Cypress042(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Woman and men, senior man grin be like 5 and 6. They love it but they keep on pretending day in day out undecided
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Clintifydan(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
B4 women take over stealing in Nigeria cum 2023 also
Let everyone starts speaking with their pvc rather than promoting and fighting over their choice of presidential candidates.thanks

oga na pvc or nin you dey advertise ?

4 Likes

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by tobore4u(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Clintifydan:

oga na pvc or nin you dey advertise ?
please bro
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by talk2hb1(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Another Lie
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Apus: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2022
I knew it would either be Zimbabwe or Kenya before opening this.
Dem no dey disappoint.
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by IamCeazer(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2022
please, cum and Rob me

2 Likes

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Rickmann: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Flaps post=113 942701:
Some female robbers who force their male victims to have sex with them are on the prowl. Zimbabwean police said they have launched manhunt for the robbers-cum-rapists. Their targets, they say, are young male commuters.

Two men have reported the robbers raped them, after boarding ... READ ALSO: https://thecornetnews.com/female-robbers-force-male-victims-to-have-sex-with-her/

Sex-starved ladies disguised as armed robbers grin
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by zolajpower: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Flaps:

See Format grin
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by franklingud(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
ramaju:
Launched WOMAN HUNT you mean.
Man as in the generic form.
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by Passionate888: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
These women no go allow innocent men to rest?
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by ramaju: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
franklingud:
Man as in the generic form.
I know. Just being sarcastic.
Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by JOACHINpedro: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2022

Re: Female Robbers Force Male Victims To Have Sex With Her by DONFASZY(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
No man sensiable enough can Gm have erections at gun point with one disgusting robber

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help:i Want To Learn Yahoo / Rescued From Destruction - I Think People Need To Read This: / Girl Used For Rituals By Her Aristo (picture Of Victim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.