Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child (435 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Ugaboy: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Nairalanders drop and hearty emotional to your father; Dead or Alive.

And for the once that is yet to become a father, a good message to your unborn child.

Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Fahdiga(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day to all the dads in the house. God will continue to elevate all
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by PussyOdour(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2022
shocked

Happy father's day to the incoming father of the nation His Excellency Peter Obi, may your ambition to save this country comes reality as we're solidly behind, to all sensible fathers out there who face their responsibilities as a man may almighty bless you all.
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Ugaboy: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Lyrics from 2-pac

I'm writing you a letter
This is to my unborn child (to my unborn) (I'm writing you, yeah)
Wanna let you know I love you (to my unborn child)
Love you, want you to know I feel this way (to my unborn child) (how I love you)
'Cause I think about you every day (every day)
I got so much to say
… Dear Lord can you hear me? Tell me what to say
To my unborn seed in case I pass away
Will my child get to feel love
Or are we all just cursed to be street thugs?
'Cause bein' black hurts
And even worse if you speak first
Livin' my life as an Outlaw, what could be worse?
'Cause maybe if I tried to change
Who I'm kiddin', I'ma thug 'til I die, I'm a rider, man
Touch bases, eat lunch at plush places
Regular criminal oasis awaits us
If there's a ghetto for true thugs, I'll see you there
And I'm sorry for not bein' there
Just know your daddy was a soldier, me against the world
Bless the boys, and all my little girls
To the Lord I'm eternal, restin' in peace
Please take care of all my see

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Ugaboy: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Eli J

Letter to my Unborn Child

I know you want to come into this world
But I don't want you to suffer for my wrong
I see friends having fun, from having fun they are done
But boy I don't want it to be my turn
You see I am trying to build a life
For u and the lady I'll call my wife
That's your mama and talking about
With a ring on her finger, something to shout about
With a future such as this no need to play around

You see child, I know someday I will be your Daddy
Am sure by then, mama will be ready
I will be a man and I'll be fine
And like a father to a child, all will be fine
Uuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Cypress042(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day to me
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Cypress042(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day to me cool
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
We go gather deh diaspora deh pray for Nigeria if naija go vote for wrong party in 2023.. if naija better, we go gather chop the goodies.. cheers
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Oizee(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2022
My brother's msg to his unborn kids, "I promise to be patience and get u the best Mom in the whole wide world"
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by purehustle101(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Just a little patient son! Giving you the best is my pariority
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by rukyboy(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Cant wait to meet you. Naju junior
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Gabby2022: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
To my unborn child;I might be the textbook definition of irresponsibility but I will love and care for you so much.
Re: Father's Day: Drop A message to your unborn child by Highman56: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
You are better off where ever you are than being on Earth with these useless humans

(1) (Reply)

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend / When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. / 3 Year Old Girl Found Alive Inside A Well 3 Days After She Went Missing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.