Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Happy Father's Day 2022 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Father's Day 2022 (7833 Views)

Nigeria Independence Day 2022 / Happy Father's Day / Happy Father's Day ❤️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by BBBricks: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy fathers day
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Seniorwriter(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2022
You can't have two biological father's in life.
Happy Father's Day.
Deborah98:
I sent my dad a heartwarming message this morning, reminding him of his good attributes that I inherited and all the training he gave me. He replied and said God bless me that I am the pride of the family. My mind has been racing to and fro on what he meant by that statement. Growing up my dad was tough on me. I never knew why he did that,I have more sisters than brothers and out of all my sisters,I am the only one with the most distractions from men,so my dad was strict in dealing and disciplining me. Now I'm alone in a strange land,I just realized the whole reason why he was doing that. My dad is a courageous, fearless and sound man. I pray God keeps him alive in good health and sound mind. Happy Father's day to all Fathers Indeed.
Pinned...I hope you are still looking out for his business? Though you refused to relate on partnership investment as extended months back.

sanchell:
Not the the deadbeat fathers though. Women are now breadwinners now the future is female mothers comes first anytime any day
SMH...#feminist right? Why not just celebrate them even if some have flaws afterall we celebrate mother's day for all mothers eventhough we know there are many mothers that throw away their babies in refuse dump areas or septic tanks!...Be guided.
Deborah98:
... Yeah we can't have two biological fathers. My dad is one in a million. Oh how I love him!
Which partnership investment are you talking about sir? Good morning and happy Sunday cheesy
I instructed a prodigy to contact you on an online religious investment involvement...which entails creating an avenue for a trust-fund locomotive for the downtrodden....anyways reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for furtherance as to making you the Team Lead....I feel your gift of vision is a plus to this unique Idea to help the masses.

In another news if you are reading this as a Nairalander and you still have a Dad alive make sure to reach out and say a word or two that will put a smile on his face.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Whisk(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's day to we Fathers in #NairaLand.
Happy Father's day to all Father's, dead or alive. My own Father died some years back.
And I am happy and proud to announce to you that I am now a grandfather as my daughter gave birth to a baby girl yesterday.
Once again, happy Fathers day.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by ultimateprof: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day to my reasonable father. I'm sorry that I have not really taken care of you the way I want. I promise you four leg next year.
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Eyanbahose: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's day to our heroes.

I wish I could gift my father an Oraimo smartwatch. He'll appreciate it gan.

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Sunnypan: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2022
KUDOS TO ALL RESPONSIBLE FATHERS. MAY GOD PROVIDE ALL OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME AMEN. HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Nakuza(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father Day to late Earthly Dad and also to my father in heaven. Cheers to a greater glory.
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by adioolayi(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's Day guys...God bless the works of our hands...give us long live in sound health.
Amen
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by bepositive11: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2022
sanchell:
Not the the deadbeat fathers though. Women are now breadwinners now the future is female mothers comes first anytime any day

Breadwinner or not, a woman can never take the place of a father. Women should stick with being mothers and not try to be fathers
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Blesyn22(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2022
A happy� father's�day to us all wey don born and to us wey never born but dem dey call us d(z)addy ��
❤️��������

To God
To my father
To Peter Obi
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by meeketta: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Some of the disciplines my father gave to me then, is one of my driving force now.
i wish him well and every other fathers around the world.
happy father's days!
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Deo1986(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's day to my late dad... Your strict discipline isn't in vain.... Even though i took the shortcut.
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by AnambraPrince: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's Day to Tinubu, the incoming Father of All Nigerians #Cityboy 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Ibraheemmawa(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.

In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when children, and who soothed our sorrows; and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us.

Happy Father's day to all men of this great Forum.

Do well to drop a greeting for your daddy whether dead or alive.

I missed my daddy so much. He died September, 2016.
Continue to rest in peace dad.True Happy fathers day may our fathers continue to be bless and may the decease one rest in perfect peace.
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Whisk:
Happy Father's day to we Fathers in #NairaLand.
Happy Father's day to all Father's, dead or alive. My own Father died some years back.
And I am happy and proud to announce to you that I am now a grandfather as my daughter gave birth to a baby girl yesterday.
Once again, happy Fathers day.

Wow Happy Father's Day

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Sweetnesstwins: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Dear daddy, I just want the world here to know how much I love and cherish you...and am not just saying you, am glad you get to see it every day, you are the most important thing to me, and I pray for health for you, because sometimes I get scared for you, but I keep praying for...place Lord bless me with a child for my father's sake, I desire is to see him carry my child/children before his time on earth is over, let a child be the next father's day gift I will give to him through your mercy, if it didn't happen may his time be my time, I can't imagine my life without him...I love you, always.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by PeterObi4LP: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's Day to my amiable Dad like none. My role model, my intercessor, my adviser, and my world. You are the best Sir. Continue aging with Grace. I love you Sir. And to all the father's in the house, happy Father's Day. And to myself, happy Father's Day to me. I am the best Dad and husband in the world.

#ObiKwaso23
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Burgerlomo: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father's Day cool
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by chatinent: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
I only respect responsible dads.
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Allthetruth(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Father Day to all Daddys
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Deborah98(f): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Seniorwriter:
You can't have two biological father's in life.
Happy Father's Day.

Pinned...I hope you are still looking out for his business? Though you refused to relate on partnership investment as extended months back

... Yeah we can't have two biological fathers. My dad is one in a million. Oh how I love him!
Which partnership investment are you talking about sir? Good morning and happy Sunday cheesy
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by Princeton92(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022
I never got to meet my dad OR even know what he's like though we used to talk on phone while I was little, just few years ago I was told he died over a decade now...
I never had that fatherhood grooming, NOTHING...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to those who know the duties of fatherhood!!!
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by T0BY(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day to my dad and every fathers out there.
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by ProfLogan(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2022
sanchell:

You talk too much. Just say Happy father's day dey go or better no say anything
Re: Happy Father's Day 2022 by phock2sweet2: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
May God save all fathers from fathering children that are not theirs by scamming women....amen.

God save fathers from paternity fraudsters called women.... Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Solve This (IMAGE) / What Dirtyness Can Cause:maggots Coming Out Of Woman's Head (graphic) / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.