Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu (31820 Views)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy

The hate u carry about might not allow u succeed in life oh

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
mayo47:
Lol....What's the essence of the useless homecoming that will reduce productivity on a "Monday" of a new week not even a weekend. This guys don't care about the average people/Lagosians. What baffles me most is when I see people that claim to be educated go all out for him..

NB: I am a Lagosian and a Yoruba

You must be a son of a bitch. Your hatred is baseless. JAGABAN is coming back home on Sunday, which is today not Monday, which is tmrw. People like you never have any successful person in your family hence your blind hatred here.
Won't he come back home? See, eni aiye banfe olohun lo fe.
Then if you refused to love who God Love, then you set yourself on to perilous journey.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Basicend: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
sirfemoz:
Just imagine. Presidential aspirant is coming, not for campaign, and you are giving traffic advisory? So, if he becomes President we will be getting stay at home advisory. Africa will always be Africa.

It is sad Really.

His ideas are old school. . But what can we.dp

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by 7lives: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Tayorshd2:

You have made a point but there is no we're in nigeria were there is no agbero .. it's in all state so u just have to mind your bussines if u don't want to encounter with thier madness

All he needs to do is relocate from Lagos, to where there's no agbero.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Allisgud: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2022
If tilumbu become president lagosians will be paying for too much standing at the bustop
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by JAGS001(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

It's the Touts and Park Agbero's that will feel like Presidents.

It's the Surge of God - Fatherism around the country.

Those two are things I'm afraid of.

For the man himself I heard he's tough in Governance.

But today he has no manifesto.
Only Manifesto he's got is that
"It's His Turn"
Thats your problem deal with it thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by mayo47(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2022
We can exchange words after you back from "home" to learn some manners on how to talk. Thank God they say today's Fathers day

wasuka14:

You must be a son of a bitch. Your hatred is baseless. JAGABAN is coming back home on Sunday, which is today not Monday, which is tmrw. People like you never have any successful person in your family hence your blind hatred here.
Then if you refused to love who God Love, then you set yourself on to perilous journey.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Ofachiedo: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Next president

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by JAGS001(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
wasuka14:

You're right abeg tell them, omo ale Yoruba ni ko ni fe Asiwaju that man built the biggest economy state in Nigeria, na that place wey awon omo igbolabi nyamiri tin gbadun business, yet they claim their man obituary who has been residing in Lagos since he left government house in Anambra to come and rule them lol a man that cant even win his polling unit grin grin
#BAT2023

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Killermamba: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will have nothing less than 4 million votes from Lagos State

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

No matter how you repackage or rebrand fufu e must smell
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Killermamba:

No matter how you repackage or rebrand fufu e must smell
Which state are you from, let's compare your state Governors achievement to Lagos State Governors achievement.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Jemex003: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

"It's His Turn"

Mr Writer,
You should worry about your own life. Are you comparing bandit and bokoharam with NURTW? You seems sick. How many lives I’ve they taken? Compare to bokoharam and bandit ur family. If you don’t have anything reasonable to talk here you better shut up Kid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by fleexee(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
I swear Ghana weed badth gan
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Killermamba: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Which state are you from, let's compare your state Governors achievement to Lagos State Governors achievement.

First compare the revenue from Lagos over the last 20 years before you compare anything. All these glorified lagosians that know little about their so called state baffles me, look at other SW state how many is as develop as Lagos? Lagos is fortunate because it was choose of all state in Nigeria to be the state capital, hence the development. Even the development was 98% done by we the northerners. Babagida gave you 3rd mainland bridge. Has any of your state governors since democracy been able to give you the much anticipated 4th mainland bridge? From the time of this repackage drug addict to current useless administration has they been able to do it? 24 years in between them. Lagos has its glory today because of the north. That's why the SW will remain our puppets.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Franking: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Why all this nonsense? Life is hard and there's enough inconveniences on Lagos roads already.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Please be Informed that some parts of Lagos Metropolis will have heavy vehicular inflow due to the arrival of APC Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Lagos State, and a reception (mass political rally) is planned for him.

A) Roads leading to the Presidential Wing of Muritala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday 19th June 2022. His arrival time is 12noon, so traffic could build up from 10am.*

B) Roads leading to APC Presidential Candidate Reception Venue: Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.

C) Huge Party Members would be mobilised in the aforementioned routes and the following roads will be congested Surulere, Coker Aguda, Itire/Ikate, Mushin, Odi-Olowo, Yaba, Mainland, Somolu, Bariga, Oshodi-Isolo and Environs

Pls use Alternative Routes to V.I

Let's Ensure Advisory Compliance due to the anticipated Heavy Vehicular Movement & Traffic Gridlock on Sunday June 19, 2022.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/tinubus-arrival-lagos-to-experience-traffic-jam-sunday-see-routes-to-avoid/

Nonsense has started. Una suffering never start.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by highness25(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"
Relax, campaign never start
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU JAGABAN oko Remi
TINUBU IS FROM IRAGBIJI, OSUN STATE, SO I SUGGEST THAT HIS HOME COMING PARTY SHOULD BE IN IRAGBIJI NOT LAGOS
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Ezedon(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
Say no to BINI weed
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Magabush1(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Because you just chose to write what you wrote out of wherever and whatever . So ,the others that chose to be president, it's not their turn. All the campaigns before the primary election ,he was just going around and saying it is his turn. Well you are speaking from a bias mind and not fact, period.
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Killermamba:

First compare the revenue from Lagos over the last 20 years before you compare anything. All these glorified lagosians that know little about their so called state baffles me, look at other SW state how many is as develop as Lagos? Lagos is fortunate because it was choose of all state in Nigeria to be the state capital, hence the development. Even the development was 98% done by we the northerners. Babagida gave you 3rd mainland bridge. Has any of your state governors since democracy been able to give you the much anticipated 4th mainland bridge? From the time of this repackage drug addict to current useless administration has they been able to do it? 24 years in between them. Lagos has its glory today because of the north. That's why the SW will remain our puppets.
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State.

Is no one's fault your state can't compete with Lagos.

Babaginda didn't give Lagos State 3rd mainland bridge. The FG under Gowon started the construction of the 3rd mainland bridge. Every state in Nigeria are enjoying the FG project just like Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2022
>
Who’s governing Kano State these days?!

Because it ain’t funny how hard Gandollar has been working to be Tinubu’s running-mate…
Since Tinubu’s declaration, Gandollar has shown up in virtually all of Tinubu’s appearances.

>

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by stonemind(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will have nothing less than 4 million votes from Lagos State

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

lol � una don Photoshop this picture tire
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Lanretoye:
but you were okay shutting down the whole alaba market for a whole day for pvc without government directive...hypocrites.!!!
Don't be draft!
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by saintrow1: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

We don't have anything called yoruba Christain in yoruba land. We only have yorubas.

Mko abiola used Muslim and Muslim ticket and won the election till igbos robbed mko abiolas mandate and the military had to take over. So stop fooling yourself you children of hate.
Yorubas are never divided
Christian, Muslim, traditional, none believers etc we are one yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ariesbull: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy
hmmmmm they will come for your tread for this stuff you said.. It will hit em to narrow marrow
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by olaoye15(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Speak for yourself. Youruba have grown pass religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by saintrow1: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Allisgud:
If tilumbu become president lagosians will be paying for too much standing at the bustop

What is this lunatic talking about? This one must be under age

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Coolsperm: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2022
olaoye15:

Speak for yourself. Youruba have grown pass religious bigotry.
but people like you and muric are in court on hijab issues in the SW, deceive ur self. Be honest to ur self will you as a Yoruba Muslim accept Christian Christian ticket
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"

Be calming down
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Coolsperm: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2022
saintrow1:

We don't have anything called yoruba Christain in yoruba land. We only have yorubas.

Mko abiola used Muslim and Muslim ticket and won the election till igbos robbed mko abiolas mandate and the military had to take over. So stop fooling yourself you children of hate.
Yorubas are never divided . How come the yorubas are in court on hijab issues, you are a deceiver, I repeat we Yoruba Christian's will never vote a Muslim Muslim ticket
Christian, Muslim, traditional, none believers etc we are one yorubas

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by 9gerian: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Very important.

chatinent:
No bi for him to win presidency be my problem. Na the vice be the koko...who fit take over if anything happens.

To me, Atiku, Tinubu and Obi are the same. Politicians are the same.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.