Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,656 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget (247 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget by Lexkenny99(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Yeah today is papa, mpa, daddy, okoman, dad and FATHER'S DAY. Tbh father's are rare gems, unique creatures and special beings. They shoulder a lot in the family. They bring out the sperm that fertilized your moma's ova that made you today. They also carry out a whole lot of things. They're the umbrellas our families have. No matter how useless you think your father is, he deserves a shout out today whether dead or alive. For me my dad has really said and done a lot for me which has kept me going and happy. Mention that one special thing your dad has done nd he's said to you, that zou'll never forget and make a shout out to him. Sunny sunday good nairalanders and a happy fathers day to all the father's in the house! Lalasticlala, mynd44, RoyalRoy.
Re: What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget by sorosoke101: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2022
He sent me to the university and I disappointed him by coming back home with a third class degree in microbiology despite been brilliant
Re: What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget by Zee0007: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
He gave me a future. He's late now. I will never forget his sacrifice. cry
Re: What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget by SeaTrade(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
His resentment was enough motivation.
Re: What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget by SankaraSo: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2022
He gave me Poverty. How will I forget that.

Having to do dry fasting before pocket money will come during my Uni days... grin

It gave me the motivation to become rich.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget by poshestmina(f): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Education.

(1) (Reply)

Android POS Machine Is Available / Nissan Pathfinder 2017 For Sale@8million(negotiable) / Good Deal!! Registered 2004 Toyota 4runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.