Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is This True About God Pls? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This True About God Pls? (451 Views)

Is This True About God? / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About God Pls? by Ancecoker(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
My pastor Just said God gave us brain so we can give him rest. Is this true?
Since it is a Sunday service we couldn't ask questions.. so I'd like people in the house to help me explain.
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Bigredmachine: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Everytime my pastor say this, my pastor said that ... Can't you read the bible yourself...

Why can't you use the brain God gave you to find answers to this your question...

Nah una type go want make them give una wife, still want make Dem teach una how to make love to her...

Anyway your Pst. Is doing all he can to brainwash as many people as he can... It's left to you to decide if you wanna be among

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God Pls? by sorosoke101: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2022
With the brain he gave us, we are conscious and our destinies lies in our hands

1 Like

Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Ancecoker(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2022
In my thinking, I feel it was after our forefathers eat the forbidden fruit was when we developed brain... It's like brain no dey before lol grin
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Ancecoker(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Everytime my pastor say this, my pastor said that ... Can't you read the bible yourself...

Why can't you use the brain God gave you to find answers to this your question...

Nah una type go want make them give una wife, still want make Dem teach una how to make love to her...

Anyway your Pst. Is doing all he can to brainwash as many people as he can... It's left to you to decide if you wanna be among

My pastor is a complete man of God now... We need to trust and give ears to them... Bible says give honour to whom honour is due...
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Bigredmachine: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Ancecoker:

My pastor is a complete man of God now... We need to trust and give ears to them... Bible says give honour to whom honour is due...
How do you know he's a complete man of God

So long as you don't know what he does in the secret ... You can't be sure of him...

Am not saying he's fake but I can't trust any pastor to be real
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Ancecoker:
In my thinking, I feel it was after our forefathers eat the forbidden fruit was when we developed brain... It's like brain no dey before lol grin

Your 'forefather' is not a white man. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Ancecoker(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2022
kingxsamz:

Your 'forefather' is not a white man. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Your response implies Africans ain't part of Adam and Eve family... So who are our forefathers?
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Kobojunkie: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Ancecoker:
My pastor Just said God gave us brain so we can give him rest. Is this true?
Since it is a Sunday service we couldn't ask questions.. so I'd like people in the house to help me explain.
Your Pastors and mogs are all the same false prophets and false teachers Jesus Christ warned you all to steer clear of. undecided
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Ancecoker(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your Pastors and mogs are all the same false prophets and false teachers Jesus Christ warned you all to steer clear of. undecided

Blood of Jesus... I reject the I am led by false teacher in Jesus name...

Let's always speak positively bros
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ancecoker:

Your response implies Africans ain't part of Adam and Eve family... So who are our forefathers?

Adam and Eve are fictional characters, that's my response.
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Kobojunkie: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ancecoker:
Blood of Jesus... I reject the I am led by false teacher in Jesus name...

Let's always speak positively bros
Did you know that this practice of "pleading the blood" is pagan in origin .I.e. it has absolutely nothing to do with that commanded of us by Jesus Christ who never gave men authority to use His blood for any other ritual except that defined in the Gospels? undecided

The only permission Jesus Christ gave His followers where His blood is concerned is the drinking of it in remembrance of Him, this for the purpose of honoring the agreement/Covenant God made with man - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided

It is pagan to believe that soaking yourself or pleading blood will cause power to cover you in some way or form. undecided

By the way, when Jesus Christ announced severally that you are to avoid false teachers and false prophets, do you take it that he was speaking negatively? Let's learn to apply God's wisdom over foolishness anyway abeg! undecided
Re: Is This True About God Pls? by Maynman: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that this practice of "pleading the blood" is pagan in origin .I.e. it has absolutely nothing to do with that commanded of us by Jesus Christ who never gave men authority to use His blood for any other ritual except that defined in the Gospels? undecided

The only permission Jesus Christ gave His followers where His blood is concerned is the drinking of it in remembrance of Him, this for the purpose of honoring the agreement/Covenant God made with man - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided

It is pagan to believe that soaking yourself or pleading blood will cause power to cover you in some way or form. undecided

By the way, when Jesus Christ announced severally that you are to avoid false teachers and false prophets, do you take it that he was speaking negatively? Let's learn to apply God's wisdom over foolishness anyway abeg! undecided

You know trinity is also a pagan practice? Or you cherry picking ones that suit you.

(1) (Reply)

Wake-up Call II / God Or Satan Who truly Owns The World? Help I'm Confused. / Top 10: Richest And Wealthiest Churches In The World And Their Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.