Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues (12994 Views)

My Umidigi Is Giving Me Issues! / Help! My Lenovo Tab Is Giving Me Issues / Help! My Phone Is Giving Me Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Sunday nairalanders,two days ago a water mark from palm pay showed on my screen notifying me to clear my okcard debt but I'm not owing them any penny,I contacted their customer service and they told me they are sorry for the inconveniences,that I should connect my phone to a wifi network and use for some minutes that it will clear off,I did just that,but the water mark is still there,please how can I go about this again,it's really embarrassing,I've tried contacting them again but their number isn't going through

Modified:please guys say sth,I'm really frustrated right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by TNORWAY: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Format it.....good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by ashantitope: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2022
It can only be clear off from there office
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
ashantitope:
It can only be clear off from there office

Jeez,cause I've been using WiFi network for more than 1 hour now,no change
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by flejnr2(f): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2022
KashCash:
Happy Sunday nairalanders,two days ago a water mark from palm pay showed on my screen notifying me to clear my okcard debt but I'm not owing them any penny,I contacted their customer service and they told me they are sorry for the inconveniences,that I should connect my phone to a wifi network and use for some minutes that it will clear off,I did just that,but the water mark is still there,please how can I go about this again,it's really embarrassing,I've tried contacting them again but their number isn't going through

Did you buy the phone as a used phone (Nigerian used) probably the person that sold it to you borrowed from palmpay with it.

6 Likes

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by N3wman: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
do u use their ok card and you have cleared their debt or u dont even use it at all?

1 Like

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by N3wman: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
TNORWAY:
Format it.....good
to go.
It wont work
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
flejnr2:

Did you buy the phone as a used phone (Nigerian used) probably the person that sold it to you borrowed from palmpay with it.

It's not a Nigerian used phone,it's mine
I've usually patronize the palm pay ok card but I cleared all my debts,the customer service even confirmed I'm not owing any debt that I should just connect to wifi and the water mark will clear
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
N3wman:
do u use their ok card and you have cleared their debt or u dont even use it at all?

I used the ok card service but I've cleared all my debts,even the customer service confirmed that,but after following her instructions to connect to wifi,the water mark is still there
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Tombrown3(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
The best way which is actually the hardest is to root your android phone, it will give you access to the phone root directories which will enable you to delete the app and all of its structure and components in your phone.

Or like someone said, reformat your phone to factory settings.

But you'll lose lots of data and updates.

If you try to make a backup before formating, you might unintentionally back up the same part of the app throwing that "event" you call water mark.

Whoever developed that app made sure you are gonna lose if you refuse to pay back, with lots of stress.

1 Like

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by IsellSmartTvs: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
It’s just a friendly reminder to borrow again
Dey gat u In dia palm
Delete the app entirely and forget abt quick loans or keep it and always be indebted
Ur choice bro

1 Like

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
It’s just a friendly reminder to borrow again
Dey gat u In dia palm
Delete the app entirely and forget abt quick loans or keep it and always be indebted
Ur choice bro

I'm not owing them,I've deleted the app but the water mark is still there
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tombrown3:
The best way which is actually the hardest is to root your android phone, it will give you access to the phone root directories which will enable you to delete the app and all of its structure and components in your phone.

Or like someone said, reformat your phone to factory settings.

But you'll lose lots of data and updates.

If you try to make a backup before formating, you might unintentionally back up the same part of the app throwing that "event" you call water mark.

Whoever developed that app made sure you are gonna lose if you refuse to pay back, with lots of stress.

I can't even format my fone
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by zukky79: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashCash:

Reinstall the app again. The watermark was effected by the app and should be removed by it also

1 Like

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
zukky79:

Reinstall the app again. The watermark was effected by the app and should be removed by it also

Ok,I'll install it again
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Springboot: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2022
KashCash:

Can you post a screenshot?
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Moneyboyz: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2022
KashCash:

That's the mistake you did, you shouldn't have removed the app cause it has left some malicious code that can only be removed by the same app from your phone.

Now that you have removed app and problem still persists, I fear this might be permanent if care is not taken.

Reinstall the app, login and pray they are able to deliver you from their grasp.

This is one reason why you shouldn't use tecno phones and stuff,these companies have administrative softwares to manipulate your phone's from the developers.

If it's not iPhone, Xiaomi or Samsung forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Trustwallet(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Use adb and download app inspector to get the package name nd remove it. U don't need to go through the stress of formatting ur phone.

3 Likes

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Springboot:

Can you post a screenshot?

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Trustwallet:
Use adb and download app inspector to get the package name nd remove it. U don't need to go through the stress of formatting ur phone.

Please is adb an app?
Please enlighten me more
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Moneyboyz:

That's the mistake you did, you shouldn't have removed the app cause it has left some malicious code that can only be removed by the same app from your phone.

Now that you have removed app and problem still persists, I fear this might be permanent if care is not taken.

Reinstall the app, login and pray they are able to deliver you from their grasp.

This is one reason why you shouldn't use tecno phones and stuff,these companies have administrative softwares to manipulate your phone's from the developers.

I've reinstalled the app,it's still there,I've contacted the customer service again,they are telling me to still use wifi
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Moneyboyz: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
KashCash:

I've reinstalled the app,it's still there,I've contacted the customer service again,they are telling me to still use wifi

Your only option now is to format your device, there are no two ways about it now.
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Springboot: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
KashCash:

Please is adb an app?
Please enlighten me more

No its not an app on your phone, you use it to connect your PC and get developer access to your phone via USB and you can remove the crap.

1 Like

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Springboot:

No its not an app on your phone, you use it to connect your PC and get developer access to your phone via USB and you can remove the crap.

Okay,thanks a whole lot
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Your only option now is to format your device, there are no two ways about it now.

Mehn,thanks alot,I'll do so
Cause this stuff is really embarrassing
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by misterkenneth: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hey bro.. I just want to know if your you've removed the watermark, cause I'm having the same problem here
KashCash:

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=misterkenneth post=114722007]Hey bro.. I just want to know if your you've removed the watermark, cause I'm having the same problem here

Yes,the water mark is out

2 Likes

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by mustytatabu: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=KashCash post=114746986][/quote] Bro pls how do u get the watermark from palmpay out, I've got the same issue over here, pls help a bro!
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by KashCash: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
mustytatabu:
Bro pls how do u get the watermark from palmpay out, I've got the same issue over here, pls help a bro!
Thanks in anticipation

Someone logged into palmpay on my device and got a loan from their ok card
Just go to your pslm pay and check if you're owing any debt on palmpay,if you aren't, contact their customer service,they will help you out
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Deviper12358: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't know what is wrong I borrowed money from pampay and the locked my device for late payment and I used a friend phone pay back the loan and connected to the hotspot and the water mark was out but in my settings I can't format my phone the are still locking it up please what should I do �
Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by Uchenna10(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deviper12358:
I don't know what is wrong I borrowed money from pampay and the locked my device for late payment and I used a friend phone pay back the loan and connected to the hotspot and the water mark was out but in my settings I can't format my phone the are still locking it up please what should I do �

Take it to a phone engineer for flashing

1 Like

Re: Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues by NikeMi1(f): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Please I'm using redmi 10a, can palmpay lock my phone if I refuse to repay their loan?
Moneyboyz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awoof! Enjoy Unlimited Free 20GB + Unlimited Recharge Card On MTN Sim / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.