Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 (21829 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by victorazy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
LP won in Ekiti remain osun
we mueeeve. wink

When has LP become a pivotal party or cynosure to behold?
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by kenny160: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerian politians matter be like "come win, come loot"
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by vision2050: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Only 250 thousands people decided for 3 millions people of Ekiti state. This may not be the choice of majority because INEC have disfranchised many, due to stress (location of polling units may far) many will not vote. Also fear of attack from political thugs will make many to stay indoor.
Let advocate for Online voting come 2027 and see true democracy.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Alawode01(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to the people of ekiti, APC, and Nigerians.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vote buying Governor elect.

This is to let you know that you’re now indebted to return the same favor come 2023 to BAT or else you will get the Ogun state Governor treatment of “Eleyi” meaning “This one here” I also made him the Governor
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Athemisia: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
Vote buying governor shengbo werey
Go buy ur own na... cheesy
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Tzar(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians deserve no pity regarding the consequences of misgovernance. They are not better than their rotten leaders!
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Loandbehold:
What plans does he have? I'm curious.

what plan does the clown you elect in your state have?
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Didi2d(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Until any of the governors in Nigeria can start transforming their state to look like Dubai or at least beautify, plan, create an enabling environment, then I can take them serious
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Bbbw: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by moneyissweet(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
And punish south East abi?

SuRamzy:
LP won in Ekiti remain osun
we mueeeve. wink
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by CasNova: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congrats, Mr. Governor-elect.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by moneyissweet(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
That Jokers will shock you

Afonja

wolesmile:
This is real life. Not online. I may not vote, as always with me, in 2023. But I know who the real contestants are. And the jokers.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by TooMuchStuff: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eleyi e look like old cultist...
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by RedPill01: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Life is beautiful with Jesus Christ in you.

This is another beautiful opportunity for you to confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Say oh Lord my God, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I accept that you die and was raisen back to life for my justification; by Faith I received eternal life into my spirit today.
Now I am born again.

If you said this simple prayer.

Congratulation and welcome to the family of God.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by ljoh: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
SHINJA:
Congratulation...

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Your brothers are in Togo and Benin republic not South South.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Newdawn30:
This man looks like a crook, sorry to say.
I hope he proves me wrong

I agree with you 100%, there’s something about his looks and smiles that scares me

I might be wrong tho but my instincts don’t fail me, I hope it does this time because hmmmm

I fear for Ekiti State especially after I saw some ladies making a video and displaying the money gotten from their vote sales

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by awoluyi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
From Fabayo to Fanioni to Fayose to Fayemi and finally to Fabanji, it is a goal.
Congratulations to the governor-elect and wishing the entire citizens of Ekiti state well for choosing who is the best for themselves. Dibo ko sebę is hereby suspended till 2027 when you may be voting for Faseun or Faosebi.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by majamajic(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

Congratulations to him. Physical politicians will always prevail over online bandits with no concrete plan or structure. If you know, you know wink

U will be shocked in 2023
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Okpetruth(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC still winning? Na wa. I thought Nigerians are dissatisfied with them. How did they pull-off this one?
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Tunji50: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
The inconsequential Peter Obi social media bandits said Tinubu couldn't lift APC flag by himself, but by the grace of God, Tinubu is here today lifting men and making them Governors. Tinubu haters are crying in their misery grin
He helped the governor won through bribery them because of poverty at the detriment of the masses development
U are carried away in the name of power and politics
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Cloud007: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
I have not seen a successful bitter person.... neither have I met a peaceful one too.

You can still do this without being possessed with the spirit of hate.... yes you can criticize without vile words.

God bless you.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Henz81: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
SHINJA:
Congratulation...

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers
How you be brothers when Tinubu said, Yorubas and fulanis are brothers.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Insectkiller: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
The only that conducted election dis period is Ekiti State

OBI was not there to raise the hand and give flag to the Labour Party Governorship Candidate in d state... The LP Governorship Candidate felt let down..
OBI is not smart..

Those are d little things you do to get structure.
If PDP should approach the LP Candidate in dat state I am very sure he will work for PDP and move all his structures in d state to PDP or APC..

OBI for noise..mtcheeew.
Ndigbo am so disappointed with OBi's tactics..he can never win..

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Tomek09(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
Awon ti ya werey gbogbonyin??
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by wolesmile(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
moneyissweet:
That Jokers will shock you

Afonja

Our problem is, we don't always want to face the truth. Peace
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Dchampion65: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
The crowd following Oni everywhere disappeared on election day.

And all the campaign and mobilzing people to get pvc and come out to vote has no effect.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by oladunjoye77u: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
ONLY A CROOK KNOWS HOW A CROOK LOOKS LIKE. SORRY TO SAY I HOPE YOU PROVE ME WRONGONLY A CROOK KNOWS HOW A CROOK LOOKS LIKE. SORRY TO SAY I HOPE YOU PROVE ME WRONG...
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Loandbehold: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

what plan does the clown you elect in your state have?

Your guy made the claims about plans as if the guy you/he support(s) has any plans for anybody other than his immediate family. Wake up
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Funflipper: 2:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Congratulations but i hope you turnbout to be an ingrate like that eleye b of Ogun state.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Loandbehold:

Your guy made the claims about plans as if the guy you/he support(s) has any plans for anybody other than his immediate family. Wake up

wake up should be for your sleeping brain, must you condemned everyone that's not from your tribe and party men

mumu people
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by rita25(f): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
EVEN TO SLEEP WITH DOG
Searchingvictor:
Look.

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper
I'll do anything u want me to do except to kill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Welcomes Baby Girl. Photos / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest / Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.