Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? (383 Views)

Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by manuel0523(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
In the light of the recent developments here and there about the merger between both parties (NNPP & LP) or the collapsing of the structures of either of the party into the other, if it happens that at the end of the talks like is said is going on that Obi agrees to be the VP to Kwankwaso, would we still vote him without bias? I mean, come to think of it, he has large followership on social media platforms that if translated into votes could cause a surprising turn around for Nigerians and also a further alliance with NNPP's Kwankwaso where his support base would pull millions of votes from the North and beyond. With this, I think we can pull of a surprise take back Nigeria come 2023. So yes, I'd still vote for him if he becomes Kwankwaso's choice of VP.

Just my opinion though, but let's discuss and share our views maturely, no curse words or insults please.

I still remain Obidient2023
Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by Jostoman: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Face your Lagos landlord oga and leave Peter Obi alone, I don't know why BAT supporters just Carry Peter Obi matter for head like gala.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by richmanrichard: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Would you promote your gateman to the position of your manager and make your manager take the position of your gateman? Buhari vs Osibanjo is a case study.These northerners are no technocrats and still far from their southern counterperts.
Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by mycar: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jostoman:
Face your Lagos landlord oga and leave Peter Obi alone, I don't know why BAT supporters just Carry Peter Obi matter for head like gala.
Na PDP person, no be Bat supporter

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by solochris(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Obi for president or Nothing else. Obi cannot go for vp cos he is not the one running, it is the reasonable Nigerians running through Obi. Get this fact into your brain

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by MMWandali: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
cry
Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by FamTomx2(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Paraventure (perhaps) as an Obidient child I will vote for him.

Because anywhere he goes I dey there!!
Re: Obidients, Would You Still Vote Obi If He Turns Out As The VP To Kwankwaso? by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Obi I know can never surrender as a VP to Kwankwaso. Monkey dey work baboon wan come chop.

#NoElectionIn2023
#IStand4Referendum

(1) (Reply)

Ohanegi And Conspiracy Personify / Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 / Why Is It So Many World Governing Body Hq In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.