Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji (12379 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by AtorKelly(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the Saturday governorship election in Ekiti state, Otunba Olabisi Kolawole, has congratulated the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Mr Biodun Oyebanji on his victory at the poll.

Kolawole in a congratulatory letter he personally signed, was addressed to the APC candidate, Oyebanji and made to newsmen in Efon-Alaaye on Sunday.

“Following the announcement of your victory in the June 18 Ekiti Governorship Election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), I hereby write to congratulate you accordingly.

“I believe that power belongs to God and He bestows upon whoever he chooses.

“I also believe in popular choice that the unfettered expression of the peoples mandate as one of the crucial hallmarks of democratic principle and practice.

“Democracy must therefore deliver to the people dividends of security or protection and enhance their social welfare and well-being basically, and among other deliverables.

“These were the motivation for my own ambition in the governorship of Ekiti State which I feel strongly to reiterate here in view of the precarious situations of our people at the moment.

“Please take urgent actions aimed at redressing the plights of our people when you fully assume the mantle shortly.

“Finally, I wish you the guidance of the Almighty God in the onerous task ahead.

Congratulations to your spouse and also running mate,” he stated.

Oyebanji won Saturday’s election with 187, 057 vote, while the candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Chief Segun Oni got 82, 211 votes, and Kolawole came third with 67,457 votes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekiti-guber-pdp-candidate-kolawole-congratulates-oyebanji/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Moferere: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
He has no option than to congratulate. He was roundly beaten.
All of them; Fayose, Kolawole, Olujimi and Oni served into Fayemi's hand.
Atiku and PDP NWC led by Iyorchia Ayu did not help matters too as they were nowhere to be found at the peak of the campaign.

If PDP repeat the same mistakes in Osun, they will lose gallantly. I will be here to watch them cry VOTE BUYING undecided

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Jostoman: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
That is the spirit you win some and loose some. Congratulations to the winner and God bless you mr kolawole

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by seunmsg(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is the right thing to do. We must normalize accepting the result of a free, fair and credible election in Nigeria. Apart from the incident of vote buying that cut across all major political parties, the election was largely peaceful and scandal free. The candidate of SDP should also do the right thing by congratulating the winner and accepting the result.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by dyera(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
In Nigeria, the extremely poor and illiterate make up the majority of the people that has PVC. This is why majority of the voters are willing to sell their vote. And the politicians know that as long as they keep the people poor, they can easily buy their vote during election.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Does he have a choice..? Of course not…

He would’ve bought more votes if he had the well-with-all

The much loaded Nigga bought the bigger votes and clinched the seat.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Topmaike007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by ekukeku(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
I hope dey enjoy Fayemi regime & dey want to continue.
plz mind u 2023 should be different o

But Atiku & others PDP delegate did nothing to help d PDP aspirant dere

I'm scare of diz two parties coming 2023 o
It seem OBIDIENT is Better dan sacrifice o
" Still observing " grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by SIMONEKPA7: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
PDP no put body for that Ekiti election at all.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by AnambraPrince: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
We are waiting for Losers Party to congratulate us. Small yansh wey no fit shake grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Druzor1: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
W
Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Afamed: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Gbam.
A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (Proverbs 28:22)

God bless Father Mbaka. A true man of God.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti State - Ile Iyi, Ile Eye, i. e. The Land of Honour. Wouldst to God we could say that about the other lands where Dishonour rules the minds of the Greedy, thus enabling brother to sell off brother in preference to total Strangers who they had hitherto proclaim as the Authors of their marginalisation and exclusion. (Those votes at the MKO Abiola Pavilion in Abuja were not given gratis, if you must know! There's a price tag to each and every vote, when brothers sold Ofune na Ofuna in exchange for Fulani dollars). May God prevent me from telling me myself that the soup of my mother's wicked rival is more delicious than my mother's, just because of EXPEDIENCY.
Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
AtorKelly:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekiti-guber-pdp-candidate-kolawole-congratulates-oyebanji/
skull mining state. Who cares about your victory when you destinies are being controlled by a druggie. Mtchew
Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good of him it shouldn't be do or die affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by LoveToRead: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
That is good. It shows spirit of sportsmansip.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by lathrowinger: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vote

MAZI ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR 2023

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by duro4chang(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
You don minit? I like this man he no wan make lawyer chop him money

104 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Kaxmytex(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice one

No room for hate, congratulate and move on

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by AnambraPrince: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Moferere:
If PDP repeat the same mistakes in Osun, they will lose gallantly. I will be here to watch them cry VOTE BUYING undecided
Which Osun? State wey APC don win already. We are just waiting for INEC announcement. The election is just a mere formality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by cerpvad(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Segun Oni should send out his congratulatory letter too. Or is he planning to head to Tribunal?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Reality3080: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kurutinto

What will b peter obituary fate by next year,hope u people won’t go back to Biafra or death cos now we can all see how Nigeria has suddenly turn to a beautiful country

How northerners are no longer gworo chewing bastards

How yorubas are no longer d sophisticated morons

How south south are no longer slaves

Hope say no b Biafra or death u go cry later next year?

104 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by emmyt2: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
PDP HAS NO CHANCE IN OSUN ELECTION, THAT ONE WILL BE THEIR WORST DEFEAT..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Cherrybae(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is the right thing to do. I wonder how ipob terorists will feel reading this as there beloved party has conceded defeat.

Power belongs to the people.

Im totally obified but will vote Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Fiscus105(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
All the gragra in Ur body don cool temper now, paper weight politician that backed by tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by Frigga13: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
We see it

Congratulations
Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by iscom(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good
Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by duro4chang(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
seunmsg:
This is the right thing to do. We must normalize accepting the result of a free, fair and credible election in Nigeria. Apart from the incident of vote buying that cut across all major political parties, the election was largely peaceful and scandal free. The candidate of SDP should also do the right thing by congratulating the winner and accepting the result.
Oni no go gree. He go do Orubebe.

104 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by AnambraPrince: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Makinde better fall in line, decamp and pledge maximum loyalty to Tinubu or else APC will take over Oyo too. In short, pledge or no pledge, APC is taking Oyo state. This 2023 election we taking it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji by judithjam: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Will peter obi have the courage to congratulate tinubu when he wins

[url=datanaija.com]Visit us to start vtu business[/url][url=datanaija.com]Visit us to start vtu business[/url]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.