Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day (474 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Harlarbiz01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
A Nigerian Lady celebrates her mother on father's day, She posted her mother's picture on a social media platform ( WhatsApp) with caption " Happy Father's day to my mother that plays the role of a father and a mother I love you"
The questions is where is the father?

Died?
Irresponsible?
Or lied against by the mother to the child?

Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Mastakija(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wetin consine u
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Most ladies are like that

Never proud about their father because maybe not rich and their mum spoilt their heart against their father
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Harlarbiz01(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mastakija:
Wetin consine u

Wait make I go check my dictionary for the meaning of Consine

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Rastaramsey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Harlarbiz01:

Wait make I go check my dictionary for the meaning of Consine

You don check am finish...

Wetin come be the meaning grin grin
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Rastaramsey(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmekaBlue:

Never proud about their father because maybe not rich and their mum spoilt their heart against their father

Some ladies are like what??

Did you take your time to know what happened to that lady??
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by satandeterrible: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Most girls have the brains of a rat.
This is the result.
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Harlarbiz01(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You don check am finish...

Wetin come be the meaning grin grin

Oga, the meaning is not found in dictionary, does that mean you said rubbish or nonesese or trash or shit, I'm just asking oh
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
they say good men marry bad wives and good women marry bad husbands .....
DO YOU KNOW WHAT HER MOTHER HAS GONE THROUGH..... I AM A MAN BUT I HAVE SEEN THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SINGLE MOTHERS....
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Haakeem(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmekaBlue:

The highlighted is a sure thing.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Karleb(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Some of you commenting lack basic reading comprehension, even the OP.

If the mom "plays the role of a father and a mother", then that means the father's clearly not in their lives.

It still does not make sense to celebrate a woman on father's day.

It's like celebrating a man on mother's day.
Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Harlarbiz01:
A Nigerian Lady celebrates her mother on father's day, She posted her mother's picture on a social media platform ( WhatsApp) with caption " Happy Father's day to my mother that plays the role of a father and a mother I love you"
The questions is where is the father?

Died?
Irresponsible?
Or lied against by the mother to the child?

Wait. You brought someone's WhatsApp status to Nairaland? WhatsApp?

I hope you get banned for this.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Mindlog: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
satandeterrible:
Most girls have the brains of a rat.
This is the result.

That most girls in your family have the brain of a rat, does not mean you should generalize.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Lady Celebrate Her Mother On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2022

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Express Delivery 3-5working Days Doorstep / Suicidal Thoughts / Man Breaks Piggybank, Packs Money He's Been Saving To Buy Xmas Gifts For GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.