Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Was An Introvert Before Music Ft. Gabbytane | PMP | Ep. 76 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Was An Introvert Before Music Ft. Gabbytane | PMP | Ep. 76 (172 Views)

[music] Bami Sneh Music Ft Kennyblaze Ft Harteez / FM Music Ft. Portable – Choco Milo / Download Mo Music Ft Young Killer - Mwanangu Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was An Introvert Before Music Ft. Gabbytane | PMP | Ep. 76 by dannyodia101(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
In this special music episode, we have the incredible Gabbytane on this show, and together we discuss his unique story coming into the music game, his transition from acting to music, his support system, getting signed, and his love for the dance hall genre. We also discuss him working as an artist full time, how he navigated through the days when money was a struggle, his big break with A-list producer Young Jonn, and how the feature with Joeboy came about, and talks about his toxic relationship with an ex, his unmatched finesse levels + more. Enjoy on

SPOTIFY
https://open.spotify.com/episode/6BE6t5GICearsjbwcPdZHq

Apple Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-spectrum-podcast-danana/id1557994387

(1) (Reply)

Older Sibling Supervisor Employers Are Doing ‘stunning’ Things To Screen Your Ef / [MUSIC] Kelly Osayoboyi -umagbae / Magic Finger Music Video Sets To Premiere In 5days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.