Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) (60223 Views)

Israel DMW & Cubana Chief Priest Celebrate Davido On His 30th Birthday / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
godofuck231:
If no be money this guy for be sex offender now or cheating baby daddy, as money de now na prince of jollof rice kingdom

Men are scum when they not doing fine.

If you doing fine, you will never be a scum even though you impregnate 5 sisters.

Can’t you see how all his baby mamas are celebrating him.

But at a time, Davido is a good father to all his kids
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Mrsserene: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Like play like play Davido don turn this innocent girl to baby mama
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Ayanwukoma: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Juicygees:
flexing no dey finish for OBO hand. In this life have money sha
meanwhile DM me for your logo and flyer design, 2k only
how we fit take get the money
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
See chioma thighs and boobs...

OBO money dey work wonders...
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
See chioma thighs and boobs...

They are the ones actually saying happy father's day...

1 Like

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Whiteshield:
Chioma never really moved on. Can she actually move on? Move on to where sef?
Jobless,
Didn't finish school,
No skill,
No cooking show,
No Ferrari,
Nothing.

No wonder she wants to be collecting pension cos she popped a kid for Davido. David's father owns a University and Chioma is contented being a University dropout. No be juju be that?
The strangest part of it is that she looks well taken care of and so much better as a baby mama than when she was actually Davido’s official and only girlfriend.

Looks like Davido gives money to ladies that are not officially his…it must be a psychological thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by HITsquad: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
most of y'all didn't even call your pops today.
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by godofuck231: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Men are scum when they not doing fine.

If you doing fine, you will never be a scum even though you impregnate 5 sisters.

Can’t you see how all his baby mamas are celebrating him.

But at a time, Davido is a good father to all his kids
na the D , them de feel the D
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:
Wow beautiful family, happy father's day to OBO.
The only odogwu in the music industry.
beautiful gini? Pele
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by shortgun(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2022
mamagee3:

The strangest part of it is that she looks well taken care of and so much better as a baby mama than when she was actually Davido’s official and only girlfriend.

Looks like Davido gives money to ladies that are not officially his…it must be a psychological thing.
I don't think so.
What you see here is the nature of females to always be at their best when there is competition from other females or d male they desire is giving some sort of attention to another woman.
Women are always at their best when they perceive threats .
Make her comfortable and regret it forever.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 3:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Levels1:

JAGABAN AGAIN.

IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:

TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?

What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.

He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief?

We leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

This should be a whole topic in front page, not just a comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 3:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:
And nobody wished me happy father's day, mtchewww

Happy Father's Day sir.
Nairaland loves you. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by orazx: 3:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Whiteshield:
Jobless,
Didn't finish school,
No skill,
No cooking show,
No Ferrari,
Nothing.

No wonder she wants to be collecting pension cos she popped a kid for Davido. David's father owns a University and Chioma is contented being a University dropout. No be juju be that?

Her future is brighter than yours and also she is richer than you
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by ogwumgbe: 3:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Whiteshield:
Jobless,
Didn't finish school,
No skill,
No cooking show,
No Ferrari,
Nothing.

If it pains you so much sniper is available, that's the quickest way to your bad belle solution
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Echoban: 4:14am On Jun 20, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

So that u can threaten everyone across d country, declare sit at home across d country bah..

I like PO but hate u supporters who would be on high substance if elected.
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Rexzivyson99(m): 4:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Three ileya rams are available at affordable prices
Different prices for the rams
Also available around Ota(Ogun state) and can also be delivered around
Buzz 07058319620 on WhatsApp for more enquires

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by swissgoldenpro2: 5:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Happy Father's Day to him
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by IDIOTmoderators: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
As if Peter Obi is a Saint... Peter obi ko Peter Ikpu ni! Abeg get the fvck out of here stop derailing the thread.
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Blaqroman0000: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Whiteshield:
Jobless,
Didn't finish school,
No skill,
No cooking show,
No Ferrari,
Nothing.

one day you will commit suicide on top person matter... How is it supposed to be your business... Take a look at yourself and compare the so called chioma you are masturbating about
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by IDIOTmoderators: 5:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Whiteshield:
Jobless,
Didn't finish school,
No skill,
No cooking show,
No Ferrari,
Nothing.

Aproko!

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Elidrisy20: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2022
This girl na ashawo work she prefer
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by JustforMen: 6:21am On Jun 20, 2022
shortgun:

I don't think so.
What you see here is the nature of females to always be at their best when there is competition from other females or d male they desire is giving some sort of attention to another woman.
Women are always at their best when they perceive threats .
Make her comfortable and regret it forever.

You know book well well!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Gbadespet(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Levels1:

JAGABAN AGAIN.

IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:

TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?

What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.

He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief?

What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves".

We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.

Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.

Who is a slave?

Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?

He doesn't even need it.

He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.

It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!

I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?

Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.

How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?

How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.

How was Tinubu our headache.

Was he the cause of our downfall?

Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.

Now history.

We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.

But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.

Why are we angry?

We chose Azikwe and they chose Awolowo.

How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.

How are they mumus?

We chose APGA and they

We chose APGA and they chose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

We leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

I am actually speechless after reading this article,you murdered them with this.....More grease to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Gbadespet(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

This should be a whole topic in front page, not just a comment.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2022
I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Biafranodogwu55: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Chioma fyn azwear
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by LocalMan2(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Good one
Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Happy Father's Day sir.
Nairaland loves you. tongue
Thank you my lovely daughter❤️

Lol, I'm a boy o tongue I was just catching cruise grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) by TrueNigerian300: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2022
iiifedimma:

At the bolded you guys are full of insults anyone that does not agree with your choice must be insane? Leaders from other regions are all criminals except the ones from Igbo land. This same tactic was used to kill leaders of other regions in the first republic because only them are corrupt.

You guys are supporting Obi because he is Igbo and nothing is wrong with that but stop making him look like a Saint or has any competency. Someone you guys claimed he left 75billions in Amambra despite how badly the state need infrastructure, yet you call that leadership. No that is a leader who has no vision if you ask me. If he was wise enough he would see that there are so many things to be done in Anambra with that money.

Keeping money in a bank account when there are so many problems to be solved with that money is foolish and not wisdom. Stop insulting people and campaign for your Obi peacefully.I really do not understand how you guys think politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.