Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) (170 Views)

Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) by Jameskyrian(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
*Breaking : Fr. MBAKA'S Adoration members protest, ask for Bishop Onaga's head*

�������‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

See details below and video
� � �

https://jkcyno.com/fr-mbakas-adoration-ministry-followers-protest-against-bishop-onogavideo/

Re: Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) by immortalcrown(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
When you try to save a misguided person, he will think you want to destroy him.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) by triple996(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Free diz man abeg angry
Re: Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) by majamajic(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mbaka should just start his own church , preach what he likes
Re: Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) by wingmanIII: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
They should advise him to resign and start his own ministry. He wouldn't be the first or last to do so. The Catholic church remains strong and universal.
Re: Fr. Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Followers Protest Against Bishop Onoga (video) by Faber(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mbaka, his followers, RCC adherents are all mad.
Where was Mbaka when Deborah Yakubu was burnt. No be Apostle Chibuzor of OPM saved the family, Mbaka is 1000 times richer than OPm
Where was Mbaka when Owo Catholics, mostly of his own tribe were massacred.

Na to disturb us with his usual political mis yarn and prediction (based on facts and figures) claiming the holy spirit told him.

Of a truth Peter Obi will not win, we all know that, but Mbaka claiming that Holy Spirit told him Peter Obi will not win, makes him foolish and a yahoo Rev. Fr.

Shey una don read his apology to Peter Obi here, watch what Mbaka will say after the election. He will come out and say " I told him on this alter, that he will not win" . Always using political events to gather followers. I know Mbaka personally,any day he make me vex I will release his phone numbers online for youths to send him death threats and abusive messages from all over Nigeria. Mumu man.

In 2016 Mbaka said " They said they are doing Biafra, killing our youths in the name of protests. If they need youths for protests, I can give them 20,000 umu Adoration but it will be for a just and reasonable cause.

Ffw to 2023 Mbaka said " That young man name Nnamdi Kanu, I don't know him, or have met him in person, but God bless him wherever he his" person wey you yab for 2016.

If you're Mbaka follower, your madness is mundane

(1) (Reply)

P. Daniel Advise To Worship Leaders / Before Your Window Of Opportunity Closes / How We Became The Righteousness Of God In Christ Jesus __ Apostle Arome Osayi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.