Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Cost Of SME Data Sharing App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cost Of SME Data Sharing App (858 Views)

I Need Sme Data Resell Script Or Plugin / Application Of Sim Hosting | Sme Data | Vtu | Bulksms | Otp | Vote | Chat / Want To Automate Your Sme Data Sharing Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by Mydearlord(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello Guys,
I sell MTN SME data,I buy data in bulk from MTN to my phone number and share it in smaller units to people.
I want an app that my resellers can download and use it to share data to their own customers so I can rest from doing it manually.
I also want this app to be linked to Goggle admob so I can earn from the traffic to my app.
I will only sell SME data on this app.Someone asked me to pay him N20,000 for the app and I sent N5,000 down payment but I am very skeptical cos of the costs of apps i have heard.
How much such an app cost me and where can I get it done?
Re: Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by Fr3lancer: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mydearlord:
Hello Guys,
I sell MTN SME data,I buy data in bulk from MTN to my phone number and share it in smaller units to people.
I want an app that my resellers can download and use it to share data to their own customers so I can rest from doing it manually.
I also want this app to be linked to Goggle admob so I can earn from the traffic to my app.
I will only sell SME data on this app.Someone asked me to pay him N20,000 for the app and I sent N5,000 down payment but I am very skeptical cos of the costs of apps i have heard.

#20k is too small for such, unless the person wants to scam you.

I am honestly developing one(web) for a clients of mine
but can also handle mobile application development perfectly.

Kindly see my signature for my WhatsApp digits, and let's talk. I will be sharing you live link and app link of some I have done.
Re: Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by Millerules(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Send a DM check my profile for WhatsApp ##.

I have a solution in mind and I can help make such app asap.

Mydearlord:
Hello Guys,
Re: Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by PlaysNigeria: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2022
I already have a website, anyone who can help me build an app for it using my API, WhatsApp 070301Six1207
Re: Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by codesngr(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Mydearlord:
Hello Guys,
Re: Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by codesngr(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Mydearlord:
Hello Guys,

For the 20k you paid, junior know you have being scammed.

I can develop an app for you for 500k .

Check demo below, app I recently developed for Nairaland user

Re: Cost Of SME Data Sharing App by dantama2: 12:57am On Jan 02, 2023
If you are still interested in this, I could with you to build something.

Email me: artfieldsolutions@gmail.com

Mydearlord:
Hello Guys,

(1) (Reply)

Buy Books / Cant We Crate A Search Engine Web Site / Textio Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.