Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory (10110 Views)

NGF Hails Oyebanji Over Transfer Of Electricity Regulatory Oversight To Ekiti / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by money121(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Viicfuntop(f): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
puremaker7:
I want pupuru

Lol. Do you want to get
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by puremaker7(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Viicfuntop:

Lol. Do you want to get
I was joking man, my mum used to bring it from ondo town whenever she is coming to Lagos for visiting
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by IDIOTmoderators: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:
How much must have been budgeted to disburse to people ready to sell their votes!

The craziest thing now is that he'll start remitting some percentage to Tinubu, the godfather.

Ekiti state, therefore, have no right to complain of suffering!

What a rig.
Talkative be talking nonsense because it didn't favor you.
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by soundgodrecords: 2:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Christians and all southeners lets unite to vote Peter Obi the next president acceptable by all tribes to stop all these blood shed by terrprists. But its a matter of life and death for southerners Igbo or yoruba or south south deceived by Atiku that Okowa is next presidential material after his own tenure.
Read "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" and Antecedent preceeding a possible third world war and UK interest and influence in Nigeria and lastly Why NATO especially Boris Johnson of the UK needs fulanis or northern Nigeria to use islam jihad to wipe out southern Nigeria by using APC=PDP especially Buhari/Tinubu cabals to achieve this. Why does Europe love the pain and po erty of Africans and love getting cheap labour from Africa. When I went to Austria, My austrian friend who is an European secret agent revealed to me that he will not give details that two Rich Europeans and an Australians were the ones sponsoring Bokoharam and Western African JIHAD.Because Europe especially UK is presently under pressure for insufficient fuel owing to Russia's halt of its exportation of crude fuel to the UK and other members of the European Union and or NATO. What am saying in Essence is that South south people,Igbos and Yorubas can only survive if PDP and APC dies with the rising of Labour party with Peter Obi as president or else the whole south has been surrounded by terrorists disguising as herdsmen cum northerners or migrating fulanis.be wise and be warned. Many have already gone in Owo,Ondo state.
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by MrDell: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory by Batallion23: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
ettibvab:
Shaking shaking grandpa
He go still rule over you and your likes either you like it or not... BAT the fear of the Igbos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics / Breaking: Court Orders Dokpesi To Enter Defence In Alleged N2.1bn Fraud / Osinbajo: APC Focused On Common Man Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.