Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary (50176 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Pat081: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Useless and foolish people who think that they don't have future one is going out and they want another one in just because of 1k or 2
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by porthouse7(f): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Reinaldo:

For your mind
e go clear on election day
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
nighter:

Abeg goan rest on pandora's scrotum ojare. You're disturbing NL's peace with your cries. Or are you tired of your day job already?

You are so frustrated that you are afraid to tackle me, like i said before to Tinubu and his men you are not worth anything just collateral damage or a bottle cap meant to be discarded after use.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
obynzo:

You are so frustrated that you are afraid to tackle me, like i said before to Tinubu and his men you are not worth anything just collateral damage or a bottle cap meant to be discarded after use.

Afraid to tackle you? You're mad. Your baba na bastard. What have I been doing since, playing with you? You this dumb fool. Your intelligence level is zero. Get out of here pandora's toyboy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by juman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu and atiku are too old.

APC picked tinubu to tackle atiku.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
nighter:

Afraid to tackle you? You're mad. Your baba na bastard. What have I been doing since, playing with you? You this dumb fool. Your intelligence level is zero. Get out of here pandora's toyboy.

I feel sorry for your parents because they sired an unfortunate being like you, because if you were raised properly you won't curse my father.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
obynzo:

I feel sorry for your parents because they sired an unfortunate being like you, because if you were raised properly you won't curse my father.

I'll join your entire generation if you're not careful. I was threading with caution yet you said you were afraid of tackling yourself. Trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Oga you're not ok o.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
nighter:

I'll join your entire generation if you're not careful. I was threading with caution yet you said you were afraid of tackling yourself. Trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Oga you're not ok o.

From what i see i can deduce that you are mentally disturbed maybe as a consequence of indulging in Drugs or maybe smoking weed.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
obynzo:

From what i see i can deduce that you are mentally disturbed maybe as a consequence of indulging in Drugs or maybe smoking weed.

As disturbed as your momma.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2022
nighter:

As disturbed as your momma.

Chai you mother must be so disappointed and would be regretting why she gave birth to a degenerate like you
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2022
obynzo:

Chai you mother must be so disappointed and would be regretting why she gave birth to a degenerate like you

At least my mum can think. Your own mother is mentally deranged, she's lost her sanity.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2022
nighter:

At least my mum can think. Your own mother is mentally deranged, she's lost her sanity.

You want to be cursed from the land of the dead. Better watch what you say. not because you are hidding behind your keyboard or phone you can throw insults. Just be very careful so you don't regret your actions when trouble gets you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
obynzo:

You want to be cursed from the land of the dead. Better watch what you say. not because you are hidding behind your keyboard or phone you can throw insults. Just be very careful so you don't regret your actions when trouble gets you.

The land of the dead has cursed you already. Idiata! I was on my own jejely, watching my utterances, when this cursed bastard told me I'm scared to tackle him. You're mad down to your cursed generation of the land of the dead. I won't reply you again. Satan depart from me!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
nighter:

The land of the dead has cursed you already. Idiata! I was on my own jejely, watching my utterances, when this cursed bastard told me I'm scared to tackle him. You're mad down to your cursed generation of the land of the dead. I won't reply you again. Satan depart from me!!!!

you are a waste pipe
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary by Prince001(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Crixxx:
Chicago drug lord na that same broom them Dy use sweep your urine you Dy wave like that?

I don't support Tinubu oo but una wey like Obi should leave keyboard to get to d real voters and make una case. Cos all these flaws of Tinubu won't help Obi oooo. Anyway what do I know! Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.