Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Eden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eden (122 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden by SimplePlan34: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
To me the real story of Eden is about Enki and Enlil.
Re: Eden by Maynmann: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mesopotamia mythology.
Re: Eden by SimplePlan34: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maynmann:
Mesopotamia mythology.

Not really Mesopotamia was the first civilisation. If u look at the urobho creation story the acknowledge Enki. Enlil is actually Yaweh. I think Enki is the devil. The Bible just turn things around. The ibibio creation story mentions how Abasi told his people that they should not let humans to intelligent. Fragments of this this pieced together start making sense. Why was Yahweh do jealous. Why did he ask ppl to carry out genocide. These where higher beings fighting for our worship. The Edo creation story mentions the powerful ones who ruled over the waters. The story of Nonah was genocide by Enlil. He wanted only a particular type of ppl he loved I still believe that's why we Africans are least developed. And oppressed. We are from Enki.
The urhobo ppl intact acknowledge we were not homo sapiens at the beginning. Read about Pangea and root races u know the first dwellers on earth were not homo sapiens. Also read the book of Enki even the audio book on YouTube.

Though there is a principal consciousness not the one in genesis
Re: Eden by Maynmann: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Not really Mesopotamia was the first civilisation. If u look at the urobho creation story the acknowledge Enki. Enlil is actually Yaweh. I think Enki is the devil. The Bible just turn things around. The ibibio creation story mentions how Abasi told his people that they should not let humans to intelligent. Fragments of this this pieced together start making sense. Why was Yahweh do jealous. Why did he ask ppl to carry out genocide. These where higher beings fighting for our worship. The Edo creation story mentions the powerful ones who ruled over the waters. The story of Nonah was genocide by Enlil. He wanted only a particular type of ppl he loved I still believe that's why we Africans are least developed. And oppressed. We are from Enki.
The urhobo ppl intact acknowledge we were not homo sapiens at the beginning. Read about Pangea and root races u know the first dwellers on earth were not homo sapiens. Also read the book of Enki even the audio book on YouTube.

Though there is a principal consciousness not the one in genesis

You are quoting epic of Gilgamesh from Mesopotamia. A mythology.
Bwahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Join The Newly Lunched Facebook Group (return Back To Jesus Christ) / Let God's Peace Be Your Yardstick / Https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/the-successful-christian-life-2-timothy-46-8/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.