Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Dog Is Dying. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Dying. (1896 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please house help me. I have this new dog that's about 4 months old. Two days ago, it vomited twice. Then from last night, it refused to eat nor drink water. It keeps throwing up but nothing is coming out of its mouth. It is drying up so fast. Its dying and I'm losing my mind. I don't k ow any vet here in pH where I stay. Moved in new. Pls any remedy friends.

Has anyone experienced this before.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Guy find vet before you lose that puppy....google vet hospital around you...you'd be surprised something will turn up...

Meanwhile u fit use syringe (no needle oo) give am sugar solution..make sure say he no too sweet to avoid diarrhoea ....
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Guy find vet before you lose that puppy....google vet hospital around you...you'd be surprised something will turn up...

Meanwhile u fit use syringe (no needle oo) give am sugar solution..make sure say he no too sweet to avoid diarrhoea ....
How do I prepare the sugar solution now.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Respect55:

How do I prepare the sugar solution now.

Best buy glucose D for chemist...no use usual granulated sugar... just add small for very lean bottled water..taste am..make sure say e no too sweet....

When my dog sick ...na glucose water alone i give am for two days till my vet come...and he made it....
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by rickpat(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
buy drip from a pharmacy...give it to the dog...while you get a vet doctor...if not the puppy will dehydrate and die...using syringe (no needle) to give it to the puppy through the mouth...good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Best buy glucose D for chemist...no use usual granulated sugar... just add small for very lean bottled water..taste am..make sure say e no too sweet....

When my dog sick ...na glucose water alone i give am for two days till my vet come...and he made it....
Thank you. Pls I need something I can do this night. Something to give it strength till morning. Pls
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
rickpat:
buy drip from a pharmacy...give it to the dog...while you get a vet doctor...if not the puppy will dehydrate and die...using syringe (no needle) to give it to the puppy through the mouth...good luck
Chai
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Respect55:

Thank you. Pls I need something I can do this night. Something to give it strength till morning. Pls

If you cant get glucose d...u will have to make use of granulated sugar.....but u need syringe because that the way you can push the fluid down the throat.....

just make sure its not too sweet...u can taste with your tongue....

Make sure the container is clean...so you dont add extra bacteria...pele...
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If you cant get glucose d...u will have to make use of granulated sugar.....but u need syringe because that the way you can push the fluid down the throat.....

Thank you so much
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

How many syringes will do
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Respect55:

How many syringes will do

Buy like 4..na just 50naira for onw....small ones oo...tell dem 5ml or 2ml syringe....U will need to change them...the one u use this night no go dey usable by tomorrow cos e fit don gather sugar ants and small bacteria if you no rinse am well or cover am well

U go need use another one tomorrow...
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Walekennel: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Respect55:
Please house help me. I have this new dog that's about 4 months old. Two days ago, it vomited twice. Then from last night, it refused to eat nor drink water. It keeps throwing up but nothing is coming out of its mouth. It is drying up so fast. Its dying and I'm losing my mind. I don't k ow any vet here in pH where I stay. Moved in new. Pls any remedy friends.

Where in pH are you
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by SpyAC(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Respect55:

I had similar experience too, don't mind them on any medications, rush to any pharmacy or chemist and buy Oral drip, mixe it with water and give her, and also, if she is stooling, get one tablet of flagyl and give her, but make sure you take her to vet Dr tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Buy like 4..na just 50naira for onw....small ones oo...tell dem 5ml or 2ml syringe....U will need to change them...the one u use this night no go dey usable by tomorrow cos e fit don gather sugar ants and small bacteria if you no rinse am well or cover am well

U go need use another one tomorrow...
How many am I going to inject into its mouth
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Walekennel:

Where in pH are you
Aker Road. Iwofe.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 2:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Respect55:
How many am I going to inject into its mouth

Sorry i don sleep...

Like 2 of that full small syringe every 2 hrs
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Sorry i don sleep...

Like 2 of that full small syringe every 2 hrs
Thank you
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Respect55:

Thank you

Hiw far the puppy
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Hiw far the puppy
Still l not eating. 8 administered the sugar solution yesterday
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Haroldjunior: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Carry that dog go vet, no dey delay... so many get shops dey for PH, book bolt find way go. Like 3 dey for Rumuigbo side, e still dey for Rumuokoro. The more you delay, the more you lose that dog.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Respect55:

Still l not eating. 8 administered the sugar solution yesterday

Locate vet naaa

.the glucose solution is just to prevent dehydration...still administer the glucose this morning oooo...
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Locate vet naaa

.the glucose solution is just to prevent dehydration...still administer the glucose this morning oooo...
OK bro. I have done that and already out of the house.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Respect55:

OK bro. I have done that and already out of the house.

Guy..how far naa
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Guy..how far naa
Greetings bro. It isn't getting any better. Drugs has also been administered. God will ha e mercy.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Haroldjunior: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2022
You sure say na vet you carry am go? If na vet, he/she should have been able to stabilize the dog na... so many quacks are out there claiming to be professionals, when them no near school gate.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:
You sure say na vet you carry am go? If na vet, he/she should have been able to stabilize the dog na... so many quacks are out there claiming to be professionals, when them no near school gate.
Someone recommended him to me. Na only water the dog dey drink now.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Haroldjunior: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Respect55:

Na parvo na, the dog no go get appetite... what and what did the “vet” administer while you were there? Is the dog still with the vet?
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Respect55(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Na parvo na, the dog no go get appetite... what and what did the “vet” administer while you were there? Is the dog still with the vet?
He comes to treat and go. The dog dey my house. He fixed a syringe and pipe to the front limb. Through there he injects what he came with. I don't know them.
He just said one is for the belly and other ones na to give am strength - substitute for its not eating.
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Respect55:

The dog dey drink water by himself??
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Haroldjunior: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Respect55:

He comes to treat and go. The dog dey my house. He fixed a syringe and pipe to the front limb. Through there he injects what he came with. I don't know them.
He just said one is for the belly and other ones na to give am strength - substitute for its not eating.
Oga no be so na, you should know what they’re giving the dog na... is the dog still on drip? Is it better? Have you disinfected your house too? No allow the dog to move around much o. Seclude him to a particular area, so he doesn’t contaminate your whole house
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by Geepee77(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

The dog dey drink water by himself??

I pray for quick recovery... Parvovirus treatment in Nigeria is 50/50
Re: My Dog Is Dying. by WatchYourSix: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Geepee77:

I pray for quick recovery... Parvovirus treatment in Nigeria is 50/50

He just said the dog dey vomit....how do you know its parvo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Stranger Behavior / Adult Semoyed With Two Week Pregnant For Sale / Russian Imported Male Caucasian At 11months For Sale...with Pedigree Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.