Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos (3805 Views)

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Ekweremadu, Wife, Son, Escape Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by frndfghtr(m): 2:28am On Jun 20, 2022
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1475248-breaking-hoodlums-attack-tinubus-convoy-lagos-state/

BREAKING: Hoodlums attack convoy of APC presidential candidate in Lagos State

Convoy of the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has been attacked in Lagos State, South-West Nigeria.

The incident occurred at Adeniji end of Isale Eko after the ruling party’s standard-bearer visited the Oba of Lagos on his return to his home state after emerging as a presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections. Tinubu was heading to his Bourdilon Ikoyi residence from the palace.

The hoodlums threw stones and other dangerous weapons at the convoy as it drove from the palace. Some of them were wielding swords and cutlasses smashing side glasses and front windshields of vehicles that were attached

Though Tinubu was not affected by the attack, the bus conveying journalists and the backup security car on the convoy were the most affected. While the ait.live reporter and cameraman were unhurt, two other journalists sustained injuries and are receiving medical attention.

The former Lagos State Governor arrived in Lagos on Sunday after the Ekiti State governorship election and was received at the Presidential Wing of Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Ikeja before proceeding to the palace of the Oba of Lagos.

TO ME YOUTHS ARE HUNGRY AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME. I AM PERCEIVING ANOTHER THING SIMILAR LIKE ENDSARS IF GOVERNMENT TRY NOINSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by pussyeater(m): 2:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Ode! Looking for traffic. Why not go to Oshodi... Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by clericuzzio(m): 2:32am On Jun 20, 2022
instead of the ancestor to go and rest cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by pussyeater(m): 2:50am On Jun 20, 2022
frndfghtr:
y always like this.
Modify.
Youth unleash their anger on thifnubu. If u wan die go die
Your papa... What about your stingy Obi, you can go to H E double hockey stick. Werey

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by frndfghtr(m): 2:53am On Jun 20, 2022
pussyeater:

Your papa... What about your stingy Obi, you can go to H E double hockey stick. Werey
hahaha if u talk of Obi I will not be the one one to reply many million are coming for u. Be ready

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by ScamHunter: 2:53am On Jun 20, 2022
So he no settled his boys?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Honor10: 2:54am On Jun 20, 2022
frndfghtr:
y always like this.
Modify.
Youth unleash their anger on thifnubu. If u wan die go die

What useless youth, you mean Ipob criminals? You all should try nonsense in 2023, that is when you will no Lagos is not a no man's land

45 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by frndfghtr(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

What useless youth, you mean Ipob criminals? You all should try nonsense in 2023, that is when you will no Lagos is not a no man's land
for your info. Lagos is now man's land. Igbo's are now landlord while the owners are now tenant. Even my landlord is now living in boys qauter. I know one day he will be my tenant at the same house. Pls help me tell him to stop begging me money for sallah. Owambeya.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 20, 2022
This is a stage attack.Nobody attacked him.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by virus05(m): 3:22am On Jun 20, 2022
pussyeater:

You receive money from Tinubu directly?

Your Tinubu keeps sharing money to his friends while you wallow in poverty.

Illiterates just full Nairaland.

You don’t even have anything to say to justify this. I no no how una wan take campaign for that old fool.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by virus05(m): 3:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Naso!

Fulanis are the ones terrorizing you, focus on them and leave agitators alone.

Your stupid government have turned you into an illiterate, you can’t even differentiate between terrorism and agitation that is why they arrested Nnamdi Kanu for no reason but allow sheikh gumi openly negotiate with terrorists and you come here to open your smelling mouth while Fulani will keep invading your land.

Goat.

Campaign for Tinubu make I see na, I no even know as u wan take do am.

All Tinubu knows how to do is give money to all Yoruba Muslims to vote for him and use his mouth to ride power bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubjt-ALUBU

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Honor10: 3:29am On Jun 20, 2022
frndfghtr:
for your info. Lagos is now man's land. Igbo's are now landlord while the owners are now tenant. Even my landlord is now living in boys qauter. I know one day he will be my tenant at the same house. Pls help me tell him to stop begging me money for sallah. Owambeya.

grin grin
Don't worry, we will cure your delusion in 2023

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Lanretoye(m): 3:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Assassination...igbo journalism self na aba.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by galantjoe(m): 3:57am On Jun 20, 2022
The wounds of #endsars protest were not properly treated. The souls of those killed in Lekki Tollgate pogrom have not yet rest in peace.

Let Tinubu do the needful in term of paying retribution to the victims of this mayhem

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by pussyeater(m): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2022
virus05:

You receive money from Tinubu directly?

Your Tinubu keeps sharing money to his friends while you wallow in poverty.

Illiterates just full Nairaland.

You don’t even have anything to say to justify this. I no no how una wan take campaign for that old fool.
Compare him to the old fool that you call father. I will buy your generation. Not every one on nairaland is a rif raf like you dumb Fccuktard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by chukwuibuipob: 4:20am On Jun 20, 2022
sad
shocked
sad

Handwork of PD pigz
sad
Use ur PVC not violence angry sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by chukwuibuipob: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2022
sad
sad
sad
sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by backnbeta(f): 4:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Attacking Tinubu is not the solution, turning their anger on bubu directly will solve 80% of naija's immediate problems undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Totilopussylick(m): 5:02am On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Fake news

Even with the incredible sauce

Doubting Thomas are the real supporters of jagaban tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Christistruth00: 5:03am On Jun 20, 2022
frndfghtr:

Just Make sure you always remember to pay your Lagos Land rent on time and in full otherwise the owners of Lagos will take back their Land with everything on it by then you will understand without a doubt that Yoruba own Lagos

Make Sure you are always on good terms with the Land Owners who are your real Landlords it is for your own Peace Of mind and good

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Yankee101: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2022
When you groom thugs….live by the sword….
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Even with the incredible sauce

Doubting Thomas are the real supporters of jagaban tongue

You are not sharing information to illiterates.

Other bloggers like you on this forum have detailed what actually transpired.

Assassination attempt you said? Verify news before you post! Nothing of such happened!
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu wan trend

Mugu
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Christistruth00: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Yankee101:
Saw this on daily trust
Who stands to benefit?
I don’t think it’s pdp folks cos they know they can beat him easily

They should look inwards. Who else will attack you in your comfort zone? Who knows Lagos very well?

My Prayer is that it is not the same Terrorists that were told to assassinate Tinubu and Sanwo Olu during Endsars because that will be very dangerous , they have been in a very bad mood since Tinubu Won the APC Ticket and have been making Threats online

I hope the Police will quickly arrest those responsible and not let things delay like the Owo Church Massacre were all terrorist groups and drug gangs are still under suspicion

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by 43Ronin: 5:24am On Jun 20, 2022
virus05:

Naso!

Fulanis are the ones terrorizing you, focus on them and leave agitators alone.

Your stupid government have turned you into an illiterate, you can’t even differentiate between terrorism and agitation that is why they arrested Nnamdi Kanu for no reason but allow sheikh gumi openly negotiate with terrorists and you come here to open your smelling mouth while Fulani will keep invading your land.

Goat.

Campaign for Tinubu make I see na, I no even know as u wan take do am.

All Tinubu knows how to do is give money to all Yoruba Muslims to vote for him and use his mouth to ride power bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubjt-ALUBU

Jesus this video is for real? Damn na this guy APC give us? APC is a curse oooooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Mumusaphire: 5:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Stop lying
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by mrcelebrity1: 5:30am On Jun 20, 2022
How possible is this ? Stage play ... Baba dey look for pity votes ... mtshwww
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:32am On Jun 20, 2022
I
Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by shortIGBOman: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2022
frndfghtr:

We are tired of all these una lies. Every Gala Hawker wey come from East na Billionaire. grin

Re: BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Yankee101:
When you groom thugs….live by the sword….
Die by the sword my brother. His people paying him back.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Anambra Tops Out Of School Children Statistics / Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ / Gov. Okorocha Sacks 27 Local Government Chairmen In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.