Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential (7459 Views)

2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) / Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. / Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Slynation(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Bentizil:

Stop fronting the North as one entity and splitting the South.. Mention Nortg East and West separately...
You can come again now..
I have lived and dine with the Northerners and one thing is certain, they are always United for their people whenever there is Election...While the South are divided with Southwest the prodigal son always going astray...!!
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Slynation(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Bentizil:

I know you wish they are but it's not happening. I can feel your pain tongue
I know you wish they are but it's not happening. I can feel your pain
Same as you...!! grin The East are only 5% for Buhari grin but Tinubu will be very lucky to even get 3% of the total votes in S.E even with vote buying...grin Ask Andy Uba...!! grin
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by emmysoftyou: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113970387:

Not when their son a Christian is the presidential candidate, many ignored Obi last election, Igbos told PDP they want president not VP
exactly

1 Like

Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by tibatobi: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113970146:
Once Obi grab 11 states in South-east and South-south, win in middle belt plus FCT with the number of Igbos and other Christians tribes in far north the game is over
keep decieving urself. I know that ibo cannot have a 5 % opportunity to rule Nigeria..... So dey are always pain when dey see other tribe ahead of them
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Bentizil: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Slynation:
I have lived and dine with the Northerners and one thing is certain, they are always United for their people whenever there is Election...While the South are divided with Southwest the prodigal son always going astray...!!
What a rubbish assessment!
I've nothing more to say, I know your type.
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Slynation(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Bentizil:

What a rubbish assessment!
I've nothing more to say, I know your type.
It will be rubbish until e clear for your eye!!
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by revolt(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113970146:
Once Obi grab 11 states in South-east and South-south, win in middle belt plus FCT with the number of Igbos and other Christians tribes in far north the game is over
Comments like these are the reason Peter obi may not win the election. You're so dumb to bring in religion in nigerian politics. It's amazing some ediots like you still run your watery mouth. If you have nothing to say stfu. Stop disgracing nwafors.
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by VeryWickedMan: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113970077:
Check how southeast voted in 2011 presidential election

So Jonathan defeated Emilokan master strategist in his stronghold.

2 Likes

Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Antivirus92(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113974063:

Let us refresh you with this for a minute....

In the 2003 presidential election in which Ojukwu, the famed Igbo leader, vied, the south-east voted tremendously for his rival – Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
In fact, Ojukwu’s ‘’Igbo party’’, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) could not even win governorship elections in the south-east except in Anambra — the late politician’s native home.

In Anambra, Obasanjo had 466,866 votes which represent 54 percent of the entire count while Ojukwu had 279,378 – 34 percent of the total tally.
In Abia, Obasanjo had 386,748 votes (51.7 percent) while Ojukwu had 260,899 votes (34.9 percent).

In Ebonyi, Obasanjo had 752,823 votes (94.5 percent) but Ojukwu polled only 20,525 votes (02.6 percent) within the same range as Muhammadu Buhari who had 16,308 votes in the state.

Let us stop at this.
It's Monday morning
Work beckons.
is that not enough to tell you that we south easteners don't vote with emotion?

but you see 2023....obi will take no prisoner of war in the south east
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by SWATMan: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
blackpanda:
2011 was more than a decade ago. These days anybody east votes must lose grin

You've said nothing here.
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Rebelutionary: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113971731:

Wait for Voters Registration update
We should wait for voters registration update abi? Lol...funny you....Now that hard empricial data stares you in the face, you are saying we should wait! Ok we wil wait

There is this lie that people like you have come to use to give yourself comfort! You believe that
1. EVERYONE REGISTERING FOR A PVC IS DOING THAT TO VOTE YOUR CANDIDATE.
2. EVERYONE REGISTERING WILL VOTE.
How u come to this conclusion beats me!
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by tuniski: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113970146:
Delusional ! Even in Anambra Obi will struggle.
Re: Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential by Olaoluwa122: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lol. Which 2 states are these? And will you stake money on it? I am willing to stake 1m on it if you would too. Put your money where your mouth is

Politics is not just about emotional ranting
Tinubu might lose Oyo...it is damn close here...hatred for Muslim Muslim ticket is high here...and the Governon is well loved...if he campaign for ATIKU I see him winning....but it is still very close between the two main party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow, I Didn't Know Lagos, LP Gubernatorial Candidate Is So Hot! (Photos) / The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Gabon Evicts 215 Nigerian Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.