Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate (514 Views)

BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State / Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW2CCEpm4aI
The vehicle conveying the press crew of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, was on Sunday attacked and vandalized.

Tinubu arrived Lagos from Abuja on Sunday following his victory at the APC primary election

Source : https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1538619055543918595?t=5l66PaBr4Je1bSjfeiSgUw&s=19

Re: VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by Administration1: 5:14am On Jun 20, 2022
HMMM
Re: VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by Anaerobi(m): 5:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Hoodlums attack Jagaban press crew.

Jagaban was a hoodlums before he graduated, so they're practing what their boss thought them. grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu wan trend , mumu
Re: VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2022
His people welcoming him home.
Re: VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by Fira09(m): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2022
He hasn't seen anything yet, this are just signs of how it is going to be next year for whatsoever they called APC.

My dear nairalanders vote PETER OBI and see the change that will happen next year.
Re: VIDEO: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate by Mynd44: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2022

(1)

My Certificates Were ‘looted’ While I Was In Exile – Tinubu / I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China / President. For Equity Fairness Justice, It's The Turn Of Southern Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.