Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? (580 Views)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by musa234(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2022
We saw how the recently concluded governorship election was conducted in Ekiti State. There were wide spread vote buying across the polling units especially Apc and pdp.Now this keeps me wondering, they said they are convinced of winning the 2023 general election because they have structure,that Nnpp and labour party does not have structure. You are convinced you will win because you have structure and you resort to vote buying? Oh! the structures are those who. Will buy votes for you? thugs who will snatch boxes and cause mayhem by intimidating others who wouldn't vote for your party? What exactly is this structure they are always talking about ,if it is not these things I mentioned in my write up.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2022
You've said it all...

Party structure is all about stealing from the people and using part of the money you stole to buy votes on election day.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by IntelChief: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol...
But joke apart, party structure matters o.
If 'miraculously' vote buying and box snatching stops in Nigeria, it will still be difficult for a political party who don't have offices scattered widely all over the country with huge followership to win an election.

Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by Epurogonogono(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Some people are not tired of suffering in this country undecided undecided undecided.

We have had these parties with "structure" in power for the past years and you can see the result.

It's now time to do something different and vote for a credible candidate and not just the party.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2022
They have no legit structure except stealing public money and using it to buy votes from the same people they stole from

Tinubu is relying on vote buying but how many votes will Tinubu buy in the whole of the federation?

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are the most favourite boys for 2023 because the large population of youths are strongly on their side

The large turn out of people going all out to get there PVC's and the people that already got there's are on the side of Peter

The truth

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by Tradernaija1: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Corruption runs through party structures in Nigeria.

The same structure that when these criminal political elements are arrested for stealing, the structure will protest.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by musa234(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They have no legit structure except stealing public money and using it to buy votes from the same people they stole from

Tinubu is relying on vote buying but how many votes will Tinubu buy in the whole of the federation?

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are the most favourite boys for 2023 because the large population of youths are strongly on their side

The large turn out of people going all out to get there PVC's and the people that already got there's are on the side of Peter

The truth
Absolutely bro. Here in Kano, someone like Tinubu cannot and will not win.. Obi even stands a better chance especially if our able Rabiu Kwankwaso teams up with him..walahi we will shock Tinubu and his boys come 2023
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by musa234(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Tradernaija1:
Corruption runs through party structures in Nigeria.

The same structure that when these criminal political elements are arrested for stealing, the structure will protest.
So unfortunate.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by musa234(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Epurogonogono:
Some people are not tired of suffering in this country undecided undecided undecided.

We have had these parties with "structure" in power for the past years and you can see the result.

It's now time to do something different and vote for a credible candidate and not just the party.
I tell you bro.. People are suffering in this country irrespective of tribe and religion. Look at inflation, insecurity everywhere, yet some people are still campaigning for tinubu because of personal gain. Tinubu that said he will continue with Buhari legacies, buhari that have failed woefully. Buhari cannot work freely here in Kano because he knows he has failed woefully in almost all areas.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by musa234(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Lalasticlala,Mynd44, Seun .please let's get a wider audience on this party structure issue.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by joyandfaith: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
musa234:
We saw how the recently concluded governorship election was conducted in Ekiti State. There were wide spread vote buying across the polling units especially Apc and pdp.Now this keeps me wondering, they said they are convinced of winning the 2023 general election because they have structure,that Nnpp and labour party does not have structure. You are convinced you will win because you have structure and you resort to vote buying? Oh! the structures are those who. Will buy votes for you? thugs who will snatch boxes and cause mayhem by intimidating others who wouldn't vote for your party? What exactly is this structure they are always talking about ,if it is not these things I mentioned in my write up.
Elected and appointed government officers in every Ward, LGA, Senatorial District, State, and Geopolitical Zone are party structures. They fund parties at every level.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by musa234(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
joyandfaith:

Elected and appointed government officers in every Ward, LGA, Senatorial District, State, and Geopolitical Zone are party structures. They fund parties at every level.
while also buying of votes? If they fund parties to also buy votes of the poor and downtrodden, then the party structure has lost it.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by joyandfaith: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2022
musa234:
while also buying of votes? If they fund parties to also buy votes of the poor and downtrodden, then the party structure has lost it.

They are like marketers. You cannot sell your goods without marketers. Elected and appointed government officials are like marketers. Parties need money and people for grassroot mobilisation. Makinde didn't win in 2015 under SDP because the party had no structure. He won 2019 using pdp structure.

African societies are not like European societies where independent candidates or new parties can win elections. 90% of voters in Africa are mentally poor due to poverty, greediness and nepotism.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2022
I am tired of APC and PDP, and have never voted for either party since 2003, when I first voted.

But the harsh truth is, APC and PDP have the nationwide reach that parties like Labour party do not have. That's why Labour party is going to lose next year's election.

People vote for what they can see, not what they 'hear about'. And let's be honest, Labour party does not have the reach or the support it needs to win this election.

And yes, I am not voting for Obi either because he was with PDP, and I hold PDP responsible for messing Nigeria so bad that APC looked like a viable option for most (not me)...and here we are seven years later.

All I know is, if Obi wants to win, either he goes into alliance with all the non-PDP and APC parties, or forgets about it.
Re: What Is This Party Structure They Are Talking About? by sweetonugbu: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Humanbeing are the structure and Nigerian youths are human.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Today Campaign By Labour Party In Makurdi / Dance Competition Between Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku: Who's The Winner? (Video) / Over 100 Youths To Trek For Omo-agege And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.