Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon (967 Views)

I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / Earn Upto 30,000 Naira Weekly / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2022
This system am about to introduce to you is tested and trusted and could be used as a side income or full time income
600K per month , I mean which job pays you that in Nigeria !!
Incase you are not aware of what Amazon company is and does
Well !!
Amazon is basically a platform that bases on e-commerce, earning billions of dollar by connecting buyers to sellers
In this aspect, you as an individual will be benefiting a lot because Amazon is willing to connect potential buyers to you
They will sell your products and give you access to your funds to be withdrawn anytime you wish
But the system at introducing to you doesn’t have anything to do with you buying products and selling rather this is about content creation

Here’s the Hot Sauce
A System Known As Amazon KDP(Kindle Publishing) is what you need to earn an easy and stress free income
What the Amazon KDP does is it gives you a qualification to publish books without been a writer or writing anything at all
Thousands of people are making hundreds and thousands of dollars daily with this method
With just their smartphone (both IOS and Androids) and also Laptop , They could earn a living comfortably
You can make your research, Amazon has over 300Million+ active members in their platform so the only reason you won’t earn is if you aren’t making use of the right system
Such a privilege comes with a lot of competitions since a lot of people are making use of this process
That is why am recommending a course to you, offering to you a strategic means of thriving in such an environment
The Course basically teaches you the fundamental things you need to know about Kindle Publishing and the basic ways to publish books without any expertise knowledge on writing and even writing a single thing
How to create contents that is attractive in just a few minutes
You wouldn’t need to do much
Alotta tools will be listed to you that will do most of the work for you and the best part of this is that all those tools perfectly works on Mobiles( Both iPhones and Androids ) and also on Laptops
You can earn hundreds of dollars daily by making use of this process
The course includes how to create an account where you can easily receive your funds so you don’t really have much to worry about

One thing you should know is that Amazon isn’t just marketing for your sake , Their money comes from your sales so they will do everything possible to make sure you sell well so as to earn their commission
All you have to do is present them with a good work, Good Keywords, Good categorization, Good and effective subtitle and maybe description too
A perfect price tag and leave the rest to them
All these I mentioned will be explained to you in the course and the benefit of this is that you get to learn everything and also implement it at the comfort of your home

I on the other hand will be willing to see you through when ever you face any difficulties so you have all you need to start making an income on Amazon With 0 stress
If interested
Dm me via my WhatsApp
+2349039271868
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by TrendyTrendy: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Can you help me i tried publishing a book but it was blocked whad did i do wrong?
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Can you help me i tried publishing a book but it was blocked
whad did i do wrong?

Chat me up via my WhatsApp
+2349039271868
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by obamartins(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:
This system am about to introduce to you is tested and trusted and could be used as a side income or full time income
600K per month , I mean which job pays you that in Nigeria !!
Incase you are not aware of what Amazon company is and does
Well !!
Amazon is basically a platform that bases on e-commerce, earning billions of dollar by connecting buyers to sellers
In this aspect, you as an individual will be benefiting a lot because Amazon is willing to connect potential buyers to you
They will sell your products and give you access to your funds to be withdrawn anytime you wish
But the system at introducing to you doesn’t have anything to do with you buying products and selling rather this is about content creation

Here’s the Hot Sauce
A System Known As Amazon KDP(Kindle Publishing) is what you need to earn an easy and stress free income
What the Amazon KDP does is it gives you a qualification to publish books without been a writer or writing anything at all
Thousands of people are making hundreds and thousands of dollars daily with this method
With just their smartphone (both IOS and Androids) and also Laptop , They could earn a living comfortably
You can make your research, Amazon has over 300Million+ active members in their platform so the only reason you won’t earn is if you aren’t making use of the right system
Such a privilege comes with a lot of competitions since a lot of people are making use of this process
That is why am recommending a course to you, offering to you a strategic means of thriving in such an environment
The Course basically teaches you the fundamental things you need to know about Kindle Publishing and the basic ways to publish books without any expertise knowledge on writing and even writing a single thing
How to create contents that is attractive in just a few minutes
You wouldn’t need to do much
Alotta tools will be listed to you that will do most of the work for you and the best part of this is that all those tools perfectly works on Mobiles( Both iPhones and Androids ) and also on Laptops
You can earn hundreds of dollars daily by making use of this process
The course includes how to create an account where you can easily receive your funds so you don’t really have much to worry about

One thing you should know is that Amazon isn’t just marketing for your sake , Their money comes from your sales so they will do everything possible to make sure you sell well so as to earn their commission
All you have to do is present them with a good work, Good Keywords, Good categorization, Good and effective subtitle and maybe description too
A perfect price tag and leave the rest to them
All these I mentioned will be explained to you in the course and the benefit of this is that you get to learn everything and also implement it at the comfort of your home

I on the other hand will be willing to see you through when ever you face any difficulties so you have all you need to start making an income on Amazon With 0 stress
If interested
Dm me via my WhatsApp
+2349039271868

Talk true? Zero stress? Make una dey calm down with una lies. Awon digital marketers.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2022
obamartins:

Talk true? Zero stress? Make una dey calm down with una lies. Awon digital marketers.

If you do online businesses you would understand what I mean by zero stress
A passive income isn’t what you have to check up on everytime
E.g as a writer , once you have published your books and put it out on sale
Pls tell me what else you would be doing again towards that particular book
It’s called passive income for a reason
Go and make your research
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by damosky12(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

cheesy grin cheesygrin It is the "go and make your research" for me.

Awon enrichers. How much have you made on Amazon so far?

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by TrendyTrendy: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

Chat me up via my WhatsApp +2349039271868
Am not on whatsapp now can i send you an email
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Am not on whatsapp now can i send you an email

adriensford@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2022
damosky12:

cheesy grin cheesygrin It is the "go and make your research" for me.

Awon enrichers. How much have you made on Amazon so far?

If you can’t make a research to know how real this is
What’s the point in arguing with you
Sigh !!
It’s a forum for a reason
We are all entitled to our opinions
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by TrendyTrendy: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

adriensford@gmail.com
Check your mail
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Check your mail

Haven’t seen your message yet !
Hope you entered the address well
adriensford@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by TrendyTrendy: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

Haven’t seen your message yet ! Hope you entered the address well adriensford@gmail.com
Sent,check again
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by obamartins(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

Guy spell things out the way they are, don't tell anybody that publishing on amazon is with zero stress just to sell your course which i believe you know little or nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by tellsblinks(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

If you can’t make a research to know how real this is
What’s the point in arguing with you
Sigh !!
It’s a forum for a reason
We are all entitled to our opinions
Bro you're deceiving people!! Amazon kdp isn't as easy as it was. If it was you wouldn't be here selling a course.

Always say the truth!! And to those that are glamouring to register. Please visit YouTube or ilegends thread, a lot of useful info are available for freee
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by TrendyTrendy: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
tellsblinks:

Bro you're deceiving people!! Amazon kdp isn't as easy as it was. If it was you wouldn't be here selling a course.

Always say the truth!! And to those that are glamouring to register. Please visit YouTube or ilegends thread, a lot of useful info are available for freee
How can i find ilegends thread
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2022
obamartins:

Guy spell things out the way they are, don't tell anybody that publishing on amazon is with zero stress just to sell your course which i believe you know little or nothing about.

Neglecting all I’ve said and coming for the word I used “0 stress” is a poor judgement of it’s own
Since you are already into the system
The paperbacks you create, Canva gives you a template and you just edit the name of the content you want
Pls what stress is in that
Merging of PDF’s are all done on a site
Bookow determines your widths and heights for you
Which means no calculations on your side
The key words research aren’t even done by you
What I mean by 0 stress is exactly the same thing you’d do with carrd.co while creating a landing page or a site
I mean you just edit what has already been created
Just HTML & CSS , No Java script
For the ebooks
A site rewrites your ebook to avoid copywrite issues and piracy
I did mentioned that tools will help you out and that’s exactly what it is
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by TrendyTrendy: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

Neglecting all I’ve said and coming for the word I used “0 stress” is a poor judgement of it’s own
The paperbacks you create, Canva gives you a template and you just edit the name of the content you want
What I mean by 0 stress is exactly the same thing you’d do with carrd.co while creating a landing page or a site
For the ebooks
Pls Send me an email instead if you have not seen mine my email-dkegwachie@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by damosky12(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

For the ebooks

"A site "rewrites" your ebook..." Why does anyone need a site to rewrite your ebook if they know what they are doing...

You guys though. If Amazon is fetching you so much, why are you here typing long epistles to sell some course?

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Pls Send me an email instead if you have not seen mine my email-dkegwachie@gmail.com

Ok
Done

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by callmemakaveli: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2022
@Op Making money on Amazon KDP is not as easy as you made it sound for a beginner no matter what course you trying to sell here.

Making money on Amazon KDP as a beginner requires capital, hard work, competency, research, and more research.

I know you can publish a book without expertise or knowledge of writing but you will hire the service of ghostwriters and proofreaders which requires capital.

The only truth in your post is that KDP is a passive income but you earn the royalties after a lot of hard work.

You have to be honest and open-minded when trying to sell a course to your target audience.

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
damosky12:

"A site "rewrites" your ebook..." Why does anyone need a site to rewrite your ebook if they know what they are doing...

You guys though. If Amazon is fetching you so much, why are you here typing long epistles to sell some course?

The fact is that you aren’t clear on what arguments you are based on
Amazon KDP isn’t only for professional writers so people without experience in writing make use of rewriting articles to earn on Amazon
You should make your research on Kindle publishing before making all these arguments
And you are basically in a business forum asking why a business opportunity is posted !!
Who does that

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by FESTAC101: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Op, can you show screenshots of your earnings from Amazon KDP?

Perhaps that would make your claims more believable.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by damosky12(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

The fact is that you aren’t clear on what arguments you are based on
Amazon KDP isn’t only for professional writers so people without experience in writing make use of rewriting articles to earn on Amazon.

You're even bold to type this. Shows you have swallowed the same error from another "seller." What you're talking about is article spinning and a black hat way of plagiarising and bypassing it. These are literally against Amazon T & C.

Amazon is a self-publishing platform for writers and authors who have unique contents and materials to offer. It's absurd that anyone would normalizing copying articles over the internet, changing the words incoherently, and publishing. That's literally a scam. And Amazon is even now clamping down on this tomfoolery. You lots just want to get Nigeria in trouble with Amazon.

You should make your research on Kindle publishing before making all these arguments
And you are basically in a business forum asking why a business opportunity is posted !!
Who does that

It's naive that you keep repeating "make your research." You should sit down and ask questions. Stop spreading junks to try to earn some peanuts. All you want to do is sell this misinformation to try to rob some unsuspecting people of their monies.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2022
callmemakaveli:
@Op Making money on Amazon KDP is not as easy as you made it sound for a beginner no matter what course you trying to sell here.

Making money on Amazon KDP as a beginner requires capital, hard work, competency, research, and more research.

I know you can publish a book without expertise or knowledge of writing but you will hire the service of ghostwriters and proofreaders which requires capital.

The only truth in your post is that KDP is a passive income but you earn the royalties after a lot of hard work.

You have to be honest and open-minded when trying to sell a course to your target audience.

Thanks...

Thanks for that
It makes more sense to me on the whole misunderstanding
Well I did mentioned the competition that goes on in the system
That’s why I proposed the tutorial
Maybe I should have laid more emphasis at that
I never said it’s a get rich scheme
I did mention that it deals with categorization, Keywords and so on which isn’t all I have to start explaining as of now
You and I know that Amazon deals with indexing and keywords
Rating comes next after that
The ghost readers are mainly for ebooks and also is a paid system
I advice beginners to start with low contents because it’s easier to understand and implement
But like I said, all these requires a strategy to survive in such a system
Most people who got into Amazon KDP has zero ideas of the niche they got into
Followed a few tutorials and end up not making any income there
When I first started, three of my publishing was blocked so am talking out of experience

Creating awareness is one thing
The system is another thing
All I said is that compared to most works that does with publishing or writing
Amazon KDP Is easier
You can ask freelancers on fiverr and they would explain that more
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
damosky12:

You're even bold to type this. Shows you have swallowed the same error from another "seller." What you're talking about is article spinning and a black hat way of plagiarising and bypassing it. These are literally against Amazon T & C.

Amazon is a self-publishing platforms for writers and authors who have unique contents and materials to offer. It's absurd that anyone would normalizing copying articles over the internet, changing the words incoherently, and publishing. That's literally a scam. And Amazon is even now clamping down on this tomfoolery. You lots just want to get Nigeria in trouble with Amazon.

It's naive that you keep repeating "make your research." You should sit down and ask questions. Stop spreading junks to try to earn some peanuts. All you want to do is sell this misinformation to try to rob some unsuspecting people of their monies.

Summarizing a book in your own words is not a copyright violation
You can’t summarize a book without making references to the original book and to avoid the references made into resulting to copyright infringement
Rewriting is needed
Is called a fair use
I never promoted piracy or impersonation
Pls note that
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by damosky12(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

Summarizing a book in your own words is not a copyright violation
You can’t summarize a book without making references to the original book and to avoid the references made into resulting to copyright infringement
Rewriting is needed
Is called a fair use
I never promoted piracy or impersonation
Pls note that

You've now left the part of the "site" that "rewrites your ebooks to avoid copyright issues." It's now about summarizing books... grin I can see your syllabus already.

No one builds a sustainable Amazon business on these. Amazon would flush you out of the system in no time...

There are ways to go about kdp. It is not any of these... The proper practice requires competency and dedication. And this way is not stress free.

The approach you are promoting is black hat. It's definitely not about creating original contents (proper valuable materials). This is getting Nigerian accounts in trouble. Some self-publishing platforms already banned Nigerians for reasons related to this.
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
damosky12:

You've now left the part of the "site" that "rewrites your ebooks to avoid copyright issues." It's now about summarizing books... grin I can see your syllabus already.

No one builds a sustainable Amazon business on these. Amazon would flush you out of the system in no time...

There are ways to go about kdp. It is not any of these... The proper practice requires competency and dedication. And this way is not stress free.

The approach you are promoting is black hat. It's definitely not about creating original contents (proper valuable materials). This is getting Nigerian accounts in trouble. Some self-publishing platforms already banned Nigerians for reasons related to this.

It’s called paraphrasing and it’s main objective is to avoid plagiarism
You publishing an already written content with same exact words is a violation
The paraphrasing tool I mentioned was to avoid that
Any publishing system has a copyright rules ,
Am not that stupid to promote such a violation
The paraphrasing tool is only used by people to reach the same audience with a different word system
Same way bible has KJV and NIV versions
All has the same biblical illustration but different words
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by cleverseo: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

The paraphrasing tool is only used by people to reach the same audience with a different word system
Dem ban PayPal because of fraudulent Nigerians

Abeg good writers are making their income from Amazon

If Dem ban am for 9ja because of una

Walai

We go find una o�
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
cleverseo:

Dem ban PayPal because of fraudulent Nigerians

Abeg good writers are making their income from Amazon

If Dem ban am for 9ja because of una

Walai

We go find una o�

Anyone committing fraud because of my post
Na them sabi
My post was made via my personal research and experience
Nothing fraudulent about it
But this is Nigeria where ideas are swapped in a matter of seconds shaa
But I understand from your own point of view
I will try to be more specific and open on my next post

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by damosky12(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

This conversation is like the case of the proverbial child trying to prove he is an adult. Turns out he is unknowingly demonstrating his infantilism.

Paraphrasing someone else's work is theft still. You copy someone else's idea online and paraphrase it with bots and publish it is the same thing.

Besides, bots are NEVER going to produce a plausible, reasonable material. Such materials glaringly flout Amazon's T & C and quality guidelines.

"different word system??" What's that? grin Someone else's research online with words twisted (and almost incoherent) and publish that as your book? Does this seem proper to you??

If you care to learn Amazon properly, there are numerous threads on Nairaland that can help you. What you are doing (or attempting to teach) is unethical and won't even last any good while on Amazon. I know you probably swallowed the same error somewhere else.

KJV and NIV analogy here is absurd. These materials were written, literally translated from the original manuscripts. Took years to be ready with the involvement of hundreds of translators. Not someone copying and pasting articles on bots and "publishing" the barly coherent result.
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by Adriensford: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
damosky12:

This conversation is like the case of the proverbial child trying to prove he is an adult. Turns out he is unknowingly demonstrating his infantilism.

Paraphrasing someone else's work is theft still. You copy someone else's idea online and paraphrase it with bots and publish it is the same thing.

Besides, bots are NEVER going to produce a plausible, reasonable material. Such materials glaringly flout Amazon's T & C and quality guidelines.

"different word system??" What's that? grin Someone else's research online with words twisted (and almost incoherent) and publish that as your book? Does this seem proper to you??

If you care to learn Amazon properly, there are numerous threads on Nairaland that can help you. What you are doing (or attempting to teach) is unethical and won't even last any good while on Amazon. I know you probably swallowed the same error somewhere else.

KJV and NIV analogy here is absurd. These materials were written, literally translated from the original manuscripts. Took years to be ready with the involvement of hundreds of translators. Not someone copying and pasting articles on bots and "publishing" the barly coherent result.

There’s a difference between quoting and paraphrasing
Quoting is the use of exact words and punctuation in your source, whereas paraphrasing is synthesizing material from the source and writing it in your own words
So as far as am concerned
Paraphrasing has nothing to do with plagiarism except you just copied every single words of a person and pasted it as yours
The whole written and literally translation you mentioned in the analogy of NIV and KJV is all grammar
They both has the same features and illustrations with the reference to biblical history
I using it as an example is only showing two similar compatible article with the same reference and features but lucidly not the same exact words
Most articles you see online are paraphrased from a different article
The copyrights that over looks them aren’t stupid
Re: How To Earn Upto 600K On Amazon by damosky12(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Adriensford:

There’s a difference between quoting and paraphrasing
Quoting is the use of exact words and punctuation in your source, whereas paraphrasing is synthesizing material from the source and writing it in your own words
So as far as am concerned
Paraphrasing has nothing to do with plagiarism except you just copied every single words of a person and pasted it as yours
The whole written and literally translation you mentioned in the analogy of NIV and KJV is all grammar
They both has the same features and illustrations with the reference to biblical history
I using it as an example is only showing two similar compatible article with the same reference and features but lucidly not the same exact words
Most articles you see online are paraphrased from a different article
The copyrights that over looks them aren’t stupid

Now it's no longer a "site" that paraphrases for you. It's now "in your own words." Now, one has to be a writer to do Amazon and no longer your incipient argument.

You know you are just dishonest. You're literally dribbling about. Anyway, man gatz chop sha. I won't blame you. It's those that will fall for this scheme that deserve some flogging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Buy Old APC Bottles And Coke Bottle / See What Old Naira Notes Caused Me: / Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.