Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! (749 Views)

Ps3 Games CD Exchange / Pix!!perfect,ps3,320gb,with 2pads,10 Games Installed,and 18 Games Cd 35k! / PS3 Original Games CD For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Basorgking(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Hi, i need games for my windows computer. Pls if you can provide lets talk.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Greatzeus(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Basorgking:
Hi,
i need games for my windows computer. Pls if you can provide lets talk.
If you're in Lagos,go to computer village,Ikeja .
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Basorgking(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Greatzeus:
If you're in Lagos,go to computer village,Ikeja .
am in the south east.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by wkid(m): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2022
We sell PC games and we deliver all over Nigeria. Basorgking

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Basorgking(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2022
wkid:
We sell PC games and we deliver all over Nigeria. Basorgking

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

i need 5 games for my pc. How much is your price and location?
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by wkid(m): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Basorgking:

i need 5 games for my pc. How much is your price and location?

Various prices for various games. I stay in Lagos but we deliver all over Nigeria.

You can message me on WhatsApp for more details.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by majesticguy: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Basorgking:

am in the south east.

I sell PC games and i am also in the south east.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Basorgking(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
majesticguy:

I sell PC games and i am also in the south east.
Nice. I stay in aba north abia state. I need gta san andrease, mortal kombat 5, freedom fighters and any other. Pls can you?
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by majesticguy: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Basorgking:

Nice. I stay in aba north abia state. I need gta san andrease, mortal kombat 5, freedom fighters and any other. Pls can you?

I am based in Awka Anambra State. Dm me on Whatsapp let's talk. 08175047213.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Basorgking(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
majesticguy:

I am based in Awka Anambra State. Dm me on Whatsapp let's talk. 08175047213.
bros i have a hard drive. Pls can you send me the cds instead or through a flash drive.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by majesticguy: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Basorgking:

bros i have a hard drive. Pls can you send me the cds instead or through a flash drive.

Don't have CD or flash drive, else you'd like me to get you any of the above and burn it for you. It'd cost you though.

Or

You could send me your hard drive, I'd copy the games and send back to you.
Re: Any Who Sells Pc Games Cd Please Come! by Basorgking(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
majesticguy:

Don't have CD or flash drive, else you'd like me to get you any of the above and burn it for you. It'd cost you though.

Or

You could send me your hard drive, I'd copy the games and send back to you.
No. Send me the one you wanted to send to me before. Thanks
drop your acnt number!.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation Games Install on all Ps5 & Ps4 console on High Firmware without hack / To Onicastro Specifically / Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.