Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Technical Content Writers Needed For Crypto Projects - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Technical Content Writers Needed For Crypto Projects (473 Views)

3 Technical Content Writers Needed / Technical Writers Needed For Crypto, Blockchain, Web3 And Metaverse / Technical Content Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Content Writers Needed For Crypto Projects by Kingkamsi: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2022
*Crypto and blockchain content writers needed*.

Hi. We are in need of *experienced and expert writers* for some crypto and blockchain projects.

*Preferred candidates*

Our Preferred writer will:
1. Posses vast and verifiable [b]technical writing experience in the following areas: Crypto, blockchain, NFT, metaverse, Web3[/b]
2. Provide verifiable TECHNICAL samples done by him/her in the above mentioned areas.
3. Follows instructions and meets deadlines.
4. Produce content that is error free and void of plagiarism.
5. Should be able to do at least 1,200 words daily

Pay
N4 per word

Interested writers should contact me with their relevant samples via WhatsApp 08095933143. Quote this advert in your WhatsApp message to me.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS

1 Like

Re: Technical Content Writers Needed For Crypto Projects by cleverseo: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Kingkamsi:
*Crypto and blockchain content writers needed*.

Hi. We are in need of *experienced and expert writers* for some crypto and blockchain projects.

*Preferred candidates*

Our Preferred writer will:
1. Posses vast and verifiable [b]technical writing experience in the following areas: Crypto, blockchain, NFT, metaverse, Web3[/b]
2. Provide verifiable TECHNICAL samples done by him/her in the above mentioned areas. Should be willing to take a test to evaluate his/her abilities.
3. Follows instructions and meets deadlines.
4. Produce content that is error free and void of plagiarism.
5. Should be able to do at least 1,200 words daily

Pay
N4 per word

Interested writers should contact me with their relevant samples via WhatsApp 08095933143. Quote this advert in your WhatsApp message to me.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS

Hello

My name is Chijioke

You can contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Technical Content Writers Needed For Crypto Projects by BiasedNairaland: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
I can do this for #8/word. If it's a deal, link me up at @0907 41-60+798. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Sold To A Slave Trader After Her Father's Death. / Do You Need Blog Posts/guest Posts / Business Writing Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.