Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. (336 Views)

INEC Is Not A Political Party, & Doesn't Have Candidates In Any Election- Yakubu / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room / Our Candidates’ List For INEC Is Ready – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
It really pains my heart that up till now INEC is not yet prepared for 2023 general election. what have they been doing for good 8 years.
It won't take a month to get a registration page up and working and handle the traffics and data from users.

the site is opening well what about new users that want to register for new PVC? its quite offortunate the site is not accepting new users anymore. ]
can't fill my form.

Re: INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by 3ple9iner: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
The site is working perfectly. Registration on the site ended early this month but other services are still rendered on the site.

If you want to register you have to go to INEC's office to register.
Re: INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by ruffbam(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2022
The site has been up and running for many years but you refuse to register. Now that it's less than a month to close the site you are shouting INEC is not ready.
Re: INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by minks(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
I hope INEC's inconclusive nature will not ruin this elections.
Re: INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
ruffbam:
The site has been up and running for many years but you refuse to register. Now that it's less than a month to close the site you are shouting INEC is not ready.

OGA CALM DOWN. DO YOU KNOW IF I HAD BEEN ONLINE BEFORE NOW
Re: INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by ruffbam(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
godfrey02:

OGA CALM DOWN. DO YOU KNOW IF I HAD BEEN ONLINE BEFORE NOW

I transferred my PVC via the site last year and also helped people registered online last month to complete their registration at INEC office.
OGA, na you go finally calm down grin grin grin
Re: INEC Is Not Ready. See This.. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
ruffbam:

I transferred my PVC via the site last year and also helped people registered online last month to complete their registration at INEC office.
OGA, na you go finally calm down grin grin grin

I HEAR YOU SIR

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Investment: David Hundeyin Tackles The Cable Mischievous Publication / Nnamdi Kanu Renders Short Speech After Losing In Court [VIDEO] / Accept A Price Cap On Oil In Exchange For Sanctions Relief - The West's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.