Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) (415 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) by Hurbashola(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvH9ZSAFX3c

Please Click on my Youtube link above to watch how Muslim Clerics Praying With Borisky At His N400M Mansion

Some Nigerians have reacted disappointedly to the Muslim clerics who were seen praying with Bobrisky at his N400M mansion housewarming asking whether money answereth all things.

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on your post notification to get notify anytime I post a new video

Re: Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) by Romanoff(f): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2022
When hunger makes you throw morals and sanity to the mud.
Re: Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
I've always known that the men BEHIND him are numerous and influential.
Re: Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) by ahnie: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
grin

Re: Muslim Cleric Praying With Bobrisky At His New N400m Mansion (video) by NobleAngell(f): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Alfas should pray that he turns from this lifestyle too.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Is In A Frenzy As Davido Gives Her His Shoes And N2M. (video) / Isn't TEMS Beautiful? / He Met Me In Lagos Jumping Danfo- Nigerian Lady Narrates On How Her Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.