Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Who Wins Osun Governorship Election? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Wins Osun Governorship Election? (135 Views)

Politics: Tribunal Declares Pdp’s Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election / BREAKING: INEC Declares Gboyega Oyetola Winner Of Osun Governorship Election / Senator Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun Pdp Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wins Osun Governorship Election? by News1234: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2022
In 2018, I wrote a piece on the then governorship candidates of the leading political parties in Osun State. In the article, entitled ‘Osun: Picturing into the future’ (ref: The Nation, September 18, 2018), I tried to showcase each candidate’s quality as well as what his candidature meant for the peace and progress of the ‘State of the Virtuous.’ The election took place on September 22, 2018.
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/who-wins-osun-governorship-election/
Re: Who Wins Osun Governorship Election? by ReedR12: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Marketing Is Necessary To Get The Plane Off The Ground. / 100% Handmade Footwears With High Quality Materials / Pictures: WISDOM NUGGETS By Chike Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.