Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pick One - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pick One (765 Views)

If You Had To Pick One Food And A Song You Like / Pick One Or Die!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pick One by feelgood(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
A young Italian man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and is going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over three women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."
The mother agrees. The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house. They all sit down on the couch and chat for awhile.
"Okay, Ma, guess which one I'm going to marry."
"The one on the right."
"That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"
"I don't like her."
Re: Pick One by zealot4me(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
mtchewwww
Re: Pick One by DAVE5(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
haba,wetin d poor gurl do nah?

(1) (Reply)

I Bleeped Agybabe- - - - - Yes I Did! / Nigerian At The Bar / A Man Escapes From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.