Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Most Expensive Substances On Earth - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Expensive Substances On Earth (4312 Views)

Meet Capybara, The Friendliest Animal On Earth / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Juliearth(f): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2022
iamliwake:
They are many expensive substance in the world, check list and price of it worth below ��
1) Saffron $11 per gram
2) Gold $56 per gram
3) plantinum $60 per gram
4) plutonium $4,000 per gram
5) Tritium $30,000 per gram
6) Diamond $55,000 per gram
7) Californium $27 Millions per gram
cool Jade $170m per gram
9) Antimatter $62.5 Trillions Per gram

Do your findings yourself and get more educated

I think gold is higher than want you appended there.
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by MMWandali: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

The question is if you get am who go pay you?

There could be a group of people or company that needs it

It doesn't just have a value for nothing

It must be very rare, not something an individual can have
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Patosky4U: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Abeg how can one know that this is antimatter because I have something in my village that resemble that antimatter. Scientist need to come and have a look.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by robinso01(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2022
pointblank247:
grin tritolum dey get tail

Even animal get tail.
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Saviourk:
Is gold now costlier than diamond?
bro shey u get eyes so? ABI u turn ur phone up side down ni? No offense
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Rexymania(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Antimatter na demonic stuff wey oyibo find English name for

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Joelobioha(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
SporaD8:

we are saying the same thing.
I think y'all should create another thread for this.
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Shascky33: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2022
iamliwake:
They are many expensive substance in the world, check list and price of it worth below ��
1) Saffron $11 per gram
2) Gold $56 per gram
3) plantinum $60 per gram
4) plutonium $4,000 per gram
5) Tritium $30,000 per gram
6) Diamond $55,000 per gram
7) Californium $27 Millions per gram
cool Jade $170m per gram
9) Antimatter $62.5 Trillions Per gram

Do your findings yourself and get more educated
People who are scared of what a bomb made with plutonium or uranium could do probably never heard of anti matter.
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by Shascky33: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Patosky4U:
Abeg how can one know that this is antimatter because I have something in my village that resemble that antimatter. Scientist need to come and have a look.
Anti matter is the opposite of matter, it is a product of controlled experiment. It can only be achieved by colliding particles near the speed of light. Scientists believe anti matter initially existed during the big bang. Matter cannot co exist with anti matter as both will vanish when they meet. That thing in ur village is no anti matter my dear friend. You are funny sha.
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by KingAzubuike(f): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Patosky4U:
What's that

How does it behave ?

And what does it look like?
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by IsellSmartTvs: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2022
I was expecting to see
Cracked cocaine

Mkpulu Mmiri

Igbo and co
Cus pple be killing themselves and going to prison everyday cus of those substances

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by DorianD(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Pi coin-$314,700
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by iamliwake(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2022
pacino26:
Melanin is worth around $450 per gram and guess where it is found cool cool cool cool
Where pls?
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by 2Lynx(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
SporaD8:

we are saying the same thing.
Obviously..
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by pacino26(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
iamliwake:

Where pls?

Under your skin, depending on your color tone you could be having like $5m worth of it.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by 7thgeneration: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
elpochas:
Matter is any thing that has mass and occupy space.So AntiMatter has to be the opposite.So my question is how is nw measured in Kg.

Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space. Weight is the earth's pull on an object.
Re: The Most Expensive Substances On Earth by 7thgeneration: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
pacino26:

Under your skin, depending on your color tone you could be having like $5m worth of it.

Side effects are quite a disaster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Part Time 1st Admission List Is Out / Amazing Facts About Israel You Probably Never Knew / See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.