Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith (207 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? / MURIC Reacts As Muslim Parents, DVC Disagree Over UI School’s Hijab Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
A Muslim cleric presented a radio program
Where some of his utterances sounded like threats to the christians .and he gained applause from his Muslim majority callers ,some of whom cheered him up ,and showered praises on him .

many christians seems to show no concern for what their fellow Christians were passing through AT ALL .
They know how to gather in church and sing praises to Jesus while they enjoy themselves
But they don't know how to contend for and defend the faith of Jesus when matters arises .
They don't know how to defend chritianity or to stand up for Jesus when he is been tried or persecuted .

many Muslims are forever ready to kill or and destroy when the name of their prophet is blasphemed.
They are ever willing to defend the faith of their fellow Muslims who were persecuted in destinations as far as another continent or nation .
An example is mesuit ozil (a football player )who is an European but chooses to stand for his Muslim Brethren in an Asian nation called "China " .
(and that action cost him a lot)
We saw how there was uproar and protest all over the northern part of this nation when a French man drew a cartoon of the Islamic prophet .
We saw how there was uproar all over the Islamic world when Jerusalem was declared as Israel's capital .
I'm not saying you should carry weapon and attempt to defend or fight for Jesus through violence and destruction but all I'm trying to say is stand up for Jesus and take the right and appropriate actions and delibrations that are legal within the confine of the nation's law and withing the jurisdiction of God's law of righteousness ,justice ,equity and fairness .

I'm not calling for violence against non Christians or those we might perceive as enemies of our faith .no !
I'm just trying to say
Speak when you should speak
Write when you should write
Object and reject when you should ,
Protest ,condemned or agree when you should .
Defend when you should ,and strike (peacefully) when you should .

Jude 1:3
[3]Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
Re: Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by saintjimos(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let there be peace
Re: Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
saintjimos:
Let there be peace

Sure !
Peace is what we advocate for but while doing that we must take the right step to ensure that it is sustained.
Re: Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
I will not stop talking about Christian persecution ,and marginalization in this nation.
Re: Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
I will not stop talking about Christian persecution ,and marginalization in this nation.
There is nothing Christian about this issue. This is instead a rights problem. undecided
Re: Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing Christian about this issue. This is instead a rights problem. undecided

What kind of right it is ?
Re: Kwara School Hijab Saga : Contend Earnestly For The Faith by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
What kind of right it is ?
The word "Christian" denotes having to do with the Kingdom of God. There is nothing Christian about your schools or your dresscodes. Instead, they all have to do with the rights of individuals, as well as businesses to enforce such rules. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Coma / The Greatest Name Of All Time / When A Man Is Favoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.