Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Find The Peanut Butter. Persuade Your Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Find The Peanut Butter. Persuade Your Customers. (335 Views)

12 Psychology Tricks To Persuade Your Audience / Seven Ways To Reward Your Customers / 2 Easy Tricks That Will Help You Persuade More Skeptical Prospects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find The Peanut Butter. Persuade Your Customers. by PompeiElla(f): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Making sales is more about being able to convince or persuade a prospect than actually finding prospects. If your customers aren't convinced, they won't buy.

Reminds of an incident that occured years ago, I travelled to my aunt's place during the holidays, it was my first time visiting, being in that state and also seeing my niece, she was about four years old at the time. I was so elated to be there and actually see my adorable niece for the first time as well, however it wasn't the same for her, she wouldn't let me come close to her, she was only friendly from afar but the moment she sensed I was coming close to her she would take to her heels.

About three days of my stay with them, she was down with fever and they had like an incomplete dose of the drug she was meant to use, so my aunt had to go get some at a nearby pharmacy, on getting there they didn't have that particular drug, so she had to journey farther to find the drugs and while she was away my niece's afternoon dosage came around and I knew I had to give her drugs but this is someone who wouldn't even let me come close to her for crying out loud, how am I going to this?

Apparently since she was sick, she was weak to run away, so I knelt close to her and tried to put the pill in her mouth, but she wouldn't open her mouth, in the course to trying to force it in, the drug broke to pieces.

I initially had three pills now I was down to two, I took the second pill and managed to put it in her mouth when she was crying but getting her to take water another problem, she spat it all out with the drug. At this point I was really frustrated, I was like even trying to reason with her why this is good for her and all, but obviously it was pointless, she just can't understand.

So I was left with one pill and I decided to call her mom, narrated my ordeal to her and she said, "scoop some peanut butter in the fridge and put the pill inside". Apparently my niece loves peanut butter, as soon as she saw me with peanut butter in a spoon, her eyes lightened up and she even came to me for the first time! This was someone I've been begging for her attention! She took the peanut butter from the spoon in my hand without hesitation and swallowed the pill.

This story isn't peanut butter and my niece. But the subtle art of persuasion, the pill represents information about the awesome product or service but isn't appealing enough to your audience to actually believe you or buy into your idea. Probably your explanations are flat out dry and full of technicalities you rant about all day but no one understands. And you're like "omg, how can you people not see or understand how this is going to be beneficial to you?" sad. So you move on to gathering more prospect hoping to be lucky with few more people.

The apparent problem here isn't traffic or leads, it's audience conversion, and that because you haven't placed all that info (pill) in the peanut butter, meaning there's no element of conviction in your presentation or explanation. You haven't passed the message across.

Seeing this problem amidst many businesses, basically leaving a lot of money on the table because they haven't found the peanut butter of their audience let alone apply it while selling.

We address and cover the core elements of audience conversion, especially people who don't know you (like my niece) in the Layman's Guide Training. We help you in discovering the peanut butter of your business, whether you're selling a product or a service for higher sales conversion and increased profit margins.

Send a message on WhatsApp to 091-5857-4876, for more enquires.
Re: Find The Peanut Butter. Persuade Your Customers. by PompeiElla(f): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Still struggling to convert your customers, send a message to 091-5857-4876 to make more enquires about the program and how you can enroll.
Re: Find The Peanut Butter. Persuade Your Customers. by PompeiElla(f): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2022
Send a message to 091-5857-4876 for enquires about the program.

(1) (Reply)

Best Relocating sales deal / Data/airtime Reseller Business / Twitter Prepares To Sue Elon Musk And Businessman Mocks The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.