Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland (1238 Views)

Meta AI Advises Seun Osewa, Refused To Admit Tinubu And Peter Obi Are Corrupt / Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland / Seun Offered 150m To Sell Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by phemmyfour: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
The two were engaged in Twitter war over David's article on non investigation of Tinubu's bullion van since last year

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Gentlerespect76: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good one from David! Seun has no self respect. I repeat, Seun is totally shameless. I have been wondering why there has never been any action taken against all purveyors of hate against Ndigbo on Seun's Nairaland, but this clears my doubts. He is not blind but has relished all the treats, spite and hate against Ndigbo, happy to provide platform for these atrocities! God punish you for being darkminded; if you like ban me!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by NobleSeed(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
him no go reply again leye grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Islandlady(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Good one from David! Seun has no self respect. I repeat, Seun is totally shameless. I have been wondering why there has never been any action taken against all purveyors of hate against Ndigbo on Seun's Nairaland, but this clears my doubts. He is not blind but has relished all the treats, spite and hate against Ndigbo, happy to provide platform for these atrocities! God punish you for being darkminded; if you like ban me!!
Bros it seems you got personal beef with Seun before o, because I don't understand this your outbust and tribal talks undecided

Let me help you and call the mods tho grin
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by incandescentena: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
So obviously people don't like being talked down to

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by endsarrrs(f): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Someone got bollocked by the another boss

Read my signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by mariovito(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seun is becoming too partisan, partial and biased. The same way he claims to be nonreligious but shows favouritism for Islam.
How does he explain that on this forum, while christian posts are free, open and an all comer's affair, muslim posts have that rubbish you must swear to before you can make a comment?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Ogamysamo: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
we are here busy with nl war on politics and religion section and seun is somewhere there engaging in twitter war.
hia this world no balance atall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Crixxx: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
No be lie, he needs to sell it or scrap the shit.
Them no Dy even confirm anything they just steal everything and anything from anywhere. Very lazy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Crixxx: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Igbos news is what feeds him and his family daily. Mark this.

10 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
David only goes for what suits his narrative. He never accepts mistakes or advices. This doesn’t dispute the fact that he is good on his job tho

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by incandescentena: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Stop conversation, take your attention elsewhere. "Why are you saying that?" Make him qualify his statement to you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by FirstSon01: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
David is a sensational bastard.

He knows Peter Obi is fantastically corrupt, but he's been paid to say otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Gentlerespect76: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros it seems you got beef with Seun before o, because I don't understand this your outbust and tribal talks undecided
What is going on here on his platform is bad, totally bad and morally reprehensible. He has a duty to uproot any tribal/religious attacks on his platform but no, he keeps a blind eye only for him to go and talk about Obi taking away #250 million. Is that not childish? It means that tribally and religiously he has favourites and your guess is as good as mine that he is siding the Yoruba. This shouldn't be. This is my only grouse with him. What else could it be?

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by laiperi: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nobody should make any comment on Igbo unless you want to encourage their hate against everyone including themselves.

Where has all the hate, fake statistics and blasting empty vessel taken you?

You went from highly respected throughout the world, to what?
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You call him names, because he talked about una god Peter ObiTUARY. Una go wail tire for here.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by haffaze777(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You call him names, because he talked about una god Peter ObiTUARY. Una go wail tire for here.

You mean Pandora criminalgrin

41 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by tamdun: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
David is jealous

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by shortIGBOman: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
haffaze777:

You mean Pandora criminalgrin

Correct. You too Sabi them. grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
You dial him surnames, because he spoke about una god politiciansTUARY

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by KGD10: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is balderdash. Just because he asked him to investigate Obi's loot? High time you people realised no one is a saint, the better for everyone. Stop selling looters as saints for us.

We all agree that Tinubu isn't a saint but so is all the candidates, including Obi however what differentiate Tinubu from others is the fact that he's a performer. He did a lot in Lagos and made Lagos into what it is today despite Obasanjo withholding Lagos' revenue. Same can't be said for Obi who did nothing in Anambra. So get lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Ekemax: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is balderdash. Just because he asked him to investigate Obi's loot? High time you people realised no one is a saint, the better for everyone. Stop selling looters as saints for us.

We all agree that Tinubu isn't a saint but so is all the candidates, including Obi however what differentiate Tinubu from others is the fact that he's a performer. He did a lot in Lagos and made Lagos into what it is today despite Obasanjo withholding Lagos' revenue. Same can't be said for Obi who did nothing in Anambra. So get lost.

I really think your high on something, Lagos was formally Nigeria's FCT, and it was the then it was developed, all this lies that Tinubu developed Lagos na nonsense, Lagos revenue is higher than that of Anambra, compare Anambra with Ogun and see the wonders, I pity you cause Buhari hardship seems good on u as you want to keep living in misery

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Bros it seems you got personal beef with Seun before o, because I don't understand this your outbust and tribal talks undecided

Let me help you and call the mods tho grin
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Pay no mind abeg. Typical rant of Igbos when they have no control of a person, space, platform or position.

They are terribly envious that Nairaland, the most popular Nigerian blog by far, belongs to a Yoruba.

They wilk always hate Seun and will always look for ways to ambush him.

30 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Christistruth00: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bullion Vans can also run empty
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You people should grow a thick skin and get a life. No one is forcing you to remain a member of Nairaland.

Form IPOBland..com and pack it full of angels straight from heaven. Do what you want but spare us your sanctimonious drivel driven by nothing but bigotry and envy against the Yoruba owner of NL.

Anything you people can't control you automatically hate and try to disparage, demarket and demean.

I repeat, quit b1tching or start your own blog and get out of here.

30 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Freethinker87: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
From a business standpoint, it's not a bad idea. Selling a business is actually a good thing and there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
This david whatever is a bully.

I am suprised people take him seriously.

In my opinion i never take any of his opinion seriously.

He seems like one of those people who Twitter have given a voice to air their stupid opinions to whatever matter that arises.

He has no class, he spends all his time praising his family and deceiving gullible people.

He wants recognition by all means possible no wonder he spends his time attacking people more resourceful than him

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by LegendHero(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seun created Nairaland that continue to benefit lot of Nigerians with the largest repository of information.

You have multiple section on Nairaland where tens of thousands of Nigeria have benefitted whether for student visa, job placement, and etc.

Aside shouting on Twitter and projecting some fake Alpha nonsense, what else is Hundeyin achievement and benefit to the Nigerian people?

The stupid fool called Hundeyin will just go check the archives, come online to chant investigative journalism, tweet and masturbate on misinformed followers retweeting his junks, and wear the mask of someone important.

One Seun is beneficial to Nigeria than a thousand David Hundeyin.

24 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Seun created Nairaland that continue to benefit lot of Nigerians with the largest repository of information.

You have multiple section on Nairaland where tens of thousands of Nigeria have benefitted whether for student visa, job placement, and etc.

Aside shouting on Twitter and projecting some fake Alpha nonsense, what else is Hundeyin achievement and benefit to the Nigerian people?

The stupid fool called Hundeyin will just go check the archives, come online to chant investigative journalism, tweet and masturbate on misinformed followers retweeting his junks, and wear the mask of someone important.

One Seun is beneficial to Nigeria than a thousand David Hundeyin.

Pls, one bottle of 4 cousins wine (white )for you.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland by OkutaNla: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
David Hundeyin is a typical cyber Bully. One day someone will open his own file. He behaves as if he's above everyone else. But then again Seun deserves it because he's always trying to pander to the whims and caprices of cyber bullies like David. So he should chop his breakfast.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrating Salah With Muslims In Anambra State As A Governor. / Video Of Overcrowded Peter Obi Rally In Portharcourt, Benue, Ebonyi, Kogi Today / Peter Obi's CCP Economic Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.