Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox (6794 Views)

Some Weird, Idiotic Laws From Around The World. / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by omoge(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
oh i thought for Davidylan. I didn't know PTH was banned too. Awwwwwwwww our own PTH  grin. Let's have PTH o, bring him backie.

gathering the appeasement something something to be shipped down to the mansion of the king  grin.

traffic plenty for market road o.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Islander(f): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2007
Roflmsao,
See Nl #1 snake, Lard some of us are suffering from short term memory. After all that was said about the "bannee", now the "banner" is being crucified.

NL the land of comedy, I will always be checking in to keep my Laugh-o-meter going,
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
i hope you guys will plead for me when i'm banned. because at this rate at which i'm going, my banning wont be long cool

if i'm banned i'll re-enter with confusing names such as sseun, TOH.5, omoge1, etc, banned, ghost . . . . . .and so on grin

anyway, administrator na my man, he will give me at least 3 warnings b4 i get banned wink seun no be so? wink wink
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by omoge(f): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
hahaha grin grin toshmann, we will be here for you. Just as we are here for all the other nice guys grin

still gathering the appeasement kini kans, white cock hard to find o grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
i been see one native Dr for wales, he say make we bring 4 virgin mosquitos as well as a cockraoch with 6 and half legs and a rat born in ado-ekiti whose mother was imported from guatemala.

with those the ritual will be set and he will fire the spiritual remote to make seun unban your man smiley
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
maybe you will omoge but I wont. Tosh has offended me before so if seun bans him, I shall celebrate  grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by mukina2: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
so if seun bans him, I shall celebrate

no you wont angry tongue grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2007
thief when i offend you
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2007
muky kiss kiss kiss
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2007
You've said some nasty things about me and Yoruba people in the past and being a Capricorn, I have never forgotten

mukina, na your friend's fault. I will kill Ramadan goat on his behalf  cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by omoge(f): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2007
oya toshmann, send her a letter of apology and appeasement stuffs e.g white cock, a goat, a ram, some ata, alligator pepper, kinkin, ogoro and beads.

then we will all join our heads together to send appeasement kini kans to the king on behalf of PTH
grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2007
me?  shocked shocked against yorubas? shocked shocked shocked thief quote the place.  angry this is serious  angry, i had been a regular visitor to the racism thread but what i never dared venture into was vitriolic statements against another tribe. i was even livid when my ibo sister said some stuff against calabar girls.

thief, get the evidence that i said something bad about the yorubas or any other tribe in nigeria or africa.
it may interest you to know that i have 2 flatmates one yoruba(muslim yoruba o) and the other swahila (from tanzania)

no thief this is a serious accusation.

and also quote where i insulted you personally. me. never. see there are people i know i avoid in nairaland b/c i no fit quarell and you are one of them, how can you say i've done it already. haaa thief abego shocked
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by chiogo(f): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
wow, nairaland got some really jobless folks.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by cuteNhot(f): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2007
she feels well now that she thinks she has " chop" me. fking thief and lowlife. it was not me who made you have a life of deprivation. angry
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
@thief
quote where i insult you now? and quote where i insult yorubas angry abeg o, no be me, sure you are confusing me with someone else
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Iman3(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Tosh

But you dey insult Man Utd,don't you know its blasphemy?

toshmann:

@thief
You dey call am "Thief",dey ask am when you insult am?
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2007
man utd should roast in hell angry

and pls it's 11.35pm in wales, dont mention that hopeless name (man utd) at night when i'm about to go to bed grin grin grin grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Iman3(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2007
Na you and Kidneypool go rot in hell angry angry

Seun na Mancunian o,so if you insult God's club you will rot in hell i.e you will be banned.Ask Debosky,his worst jibe is to call you a Gunner! cool Don't incur God's(Seun's) wrath again by insulting Man Utd.I dey warn you angry
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by mukina2: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
Tosh sleep well o kiss kiss

I-man , scummies tongue Seun doesnt support Manscum tongue who wants to support a scum club grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:09am On Sep 05, 2007
lmao Iman tongue

Toshman, it was during the times I used to argue with osisi alot and you said crap about me and my brethen in her defense.
When i get time, I will dig it up., I assure you. Why would I be angry with you for no reason?

Til then, SEUNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by pahtahkee: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2007
Idiotic section undecided
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2007
@thief

this is not funny to me. i remember when you had so much arguments with BabyO but the last thing i would do is to intervene in such arguments. what kind of man would "put mouth where 2 women de quarrel"?

see, you have to get that evidence o. . . . .and until then, you are charged for false accusation, character assasination, intentional defamation of character, opprobious undermining of personal intergrity and ignominous blotting of my magnificent escutcheon angry

where is seun
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2007
I-man:

@Tosh

But you dey insult Man Utd,don't you know its blasphemy?
You dey call am [b]"Thief",[/b]dey ask am when you insult am?

abi no be her name? no be she give herself thief of hearts? or you want make i spell out the whole name all the time? and she never complained about the name. if she does, i go stop am ASAP (because thief no be person wey i go like quarrel with at all. i no get strength. i enter nairaland for fun, not for quarrel)

and by the way, no be you de call me tosh? i complain? no way. b/c na me choose the name and you no get strenght write am fully toshmann. so you stop for tosh. na so. the same thing with thief of hearts. i stop for thief.

@thief

abi ya name no be thief?
hey, by the way, thief, that ya picture no bad o cheesy you don marry? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by toshmann(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2007
toshmann:

see, you have to get that evidence o. . . . .and until then, you are charged for false accusation, character assasination, intentional defamation of character, opprobious undermining of personal intergrity and ignominous blotting of my magnificent escutcheon angry

HABA. . . cheesy . . . . i go school well well grin grin grin grin see grammar
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by isalegan2: 1:49am On Nov 18, 2010
an online search for "dimka" brought up this thread. wth!  grin 

btw, a reference to dimka on page 2.  sooo random.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by OAM4J: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2010
interesting!!!
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by ifyalways(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
rofl.
Missing the old nlders now.
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by nellaluv(f): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2010
hehehehe
This is so funny cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by deols(f): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
interesting
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by spicyhoney(f): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2010
Damn interesting! cheesy
Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lols, this is when seun was doing all the banning alone! grin

2 Likes

Re: Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nawa if not for my website i forgot the password till date i could also be running some shits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Invention? / Odilafta's Lounge / Used 375 Cfm Ingersaoll Rand Air Compressor For Sale At A Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.