Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers (2785 Views)

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sequel to your application for the post of an Accountant
You have been invited to come in for an interview on the
24th of February 2023
Time: 10 am
You are expected to come along with:
A copy and originals of your credentials,
A handwritten application letter,
and your CV.
Location: 22 asa afariogun street,off osolo way, ajao estate isolo, Lagos or call 08033121886
Mastersville school
Kindly Acknowledge this mail and note that punctuality is very important
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Happy new Month
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hennyolah: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Hamachi:
Happy new Month

Same to you too ma'am
Please if you do have for Ibadan, kindly post them.
Thank you and welldone

1 Like

Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hennyolah:

Same to you too ma'am
Please if you do have for Ibadan, kindly post them.
Thank you and welldone
INTERVIEW INVITATION

Dear Hamachi,

Thank you for applying for the position of an Account officer with our company.

We would like to invite you for an interview scheduled for:

Date: Friday, March 6th, 2023.

Time: 12:00pm

Venue: Pharmacy Plus Limited, No.28, Olanrewaju Street, Off Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with two (2) copies of your CV and reply to this email to confirm your availability.

Please contact me if you need clarifications.

Regards,
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Sirseedorf(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hamachi

I'm in dear need of a job, I reside in Lagos, I have experience in factory and janitorial job, I also have experience in goods distribution around Lagos malls. And I don't mind any job aside those I mentioned. Also I don't mind jobs that comes with accommodations

This is my contact 0912 308 7070 or You can drop your contact for me to reach you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Eleganza industrial city is recruiting
Sirseedorf:
Hamachi

I'm in dear need of a job, I reside in Lagos, I have experience in factory and janitorial job, I also have experience in goods distribution around Lagos malls. And I don't mind any job aside those I mentioned. Also I don't mind jobs that comes with accommodations

This is my contact 0912 308 7070 or You can drop your contact for me to reach you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Answering Interview Questions.

Interview sessions are usually not easy peasy if you don’t prepare for it.

Try to practice interviewing sessions with your friends so you can gain more confidence, speak with better clairity and own the sessions.

Learn the ability to engage others in conversation as interview sessions should be interactive and engaging.

Despite some candidates not advancing to the next stage, the richness of our interactions and the positivity generated have caused a shift in our relationships; recruiter- candidate > coach/mentor - mentee.

Today, i asked a candidate with over 10 years experience to introduce himself professionally and i was shock that we had to go through this route.

“I am Xxxxx , a native of xxxx and i graduated 13 years ago from the university of Bleep . I have a bachelor degree in xxxx. My secondary school was in the ( West, East, SW, NC ) and because of this, i made sure i studied hard so i could go to the university of xxxxx. I am married and I have worked in various job role in the industry”. (not a story to make you laugh).

👉🏽This is a basic question and usually dictates the tone for the rest of the session.

👉🏽You are to use this to stylishly sell yourself as the preferred candidate.

👉🏽Match your qualifications and skills to some of the specifics of the job role.

👉🏽You can also start with your present role and align the advertised job responsibilities.

👉🏽State your accomplishments and include metrics and statistics.

👉🏽Be enthusiastic in introducing yourself. Be your own best advocate.

Example: I am presently at Star Nig Ltd as the Electrical Engineer where i coordinate numerous projects including a redesign of the
HVAC systems and elevator on one of our projects in Enugu as the initial contractor couldn’t deliver on the project. I was recalled from another site to remedy this project.

In one of our projects, through cost saving strategies which involved re-assigning some key functions to other departments through cross collaboration within the organization, my organization saw a 27% increase in productivity and saved N25mm in our service contracts fee.

👆🏻What skill has been displayed here? Problem Solving. Rather than saying, i am a problem solver, we have used past experiences to showcase the candidate’s skills and strengths.

From the above statements, most recruiters can build a series of interview questions.
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Actors
Actresses
Models
Male & Female
Must be within the age of 20-35yrs
Send a 50 seconds video of introducing yourself to 234 85 00 9382
Closing 0n 20/03/2023
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Job Title: Designer – E3D
Qualification: 10- 15 Years of experience

Job Title: P&ID Piping Draftsman

Job title: Mechanical Design Engineer:

Industry preference: Oil & Gas

NIGERIANS ONLY

Suitably qualified candidates can forward their CVs to: Recruitmentchap@gmail.com
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Our Client, an Oil and Gas services company is in need of an Account Receivable Officer.

Preferably Female for gender balance.

Interested Candidates should send CVs to info@orsarothadvisory.com with Job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vacancy: Lawyer

A law firm off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos is looking for a young lawyer with 1-3 years of experience to start off as an associate.

The firm specializes in litigation and corporate and commercial matters.

Minimum qualification: degree
Experience: entry level
Experience: 1-3years
Close proximity to the office.

To apply: Info@olushodimu.com
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
*URGENTLY NEEDED*

*ROLE* : Van Driver

*LOCATION* : Utako Abuja

*SALARY* : 40,000 negotiable.

*REQUIREMENTS*

1. Must possess a valid Drivers License.

2. Must be able to drive Manual or automatic vehicle.

3. Must be able to communicate effectively.

4. Must be familiar with Abuja road network.

5. Must reside within Utako and it's environs

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via whatssap:09069685831

*No calls please. CV should be sent via Whatsapp Only*

Application Deadline: 20th March, 2023.
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
URGENT EXPATRIATE VACANCIES!

Job Title: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Reporting Line: The Managing Partners

Employment Type: Contract
Nationality: Indian
Salary range: $48,000 - $54,000/annum (Negotiable)
Industry: Manufacturing (Construction Chemicals)

Job Summary

The Managing Director will be responsible for profitably growing and managing the business
from end to end by setting the strategic priorities and direction, implementing the corporate vision as defined by the Board, and overseeing operations to ensure the achievement of the short- and long-term goals of the organisation.

Job Title: PRODUCTION and QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
Industry/Sector: Manufacturing ( Construction Chemicals)
Salary Range: $24,000 – $30,000 per annum (Negotiable)

Degree in Production / Engineering discipline
7-10 years Demonstrable experience, ideally but not limited, experience within construction
chemical manufacturing environment.

Position: SALES MANAGER
Industry: Construction Chemicals
Experience Level: Senior Management Level

Requirement:

 Candidate should have previous working experience in managing large geographically spreadsales/operations team
 Candidate must have good knowledge and experience in Business Management, Business
Operations, Sales and Strategy
 Education background: Preferably in Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry (other
fields can be considered as well) + MBA (added advantage)
 7 to 10 years’ relevant Sales experience, FMCG experience will be considered as well.
 Should have strong entrepreneurial skills

OTHER BENEFITS

 Car and Driver
 A Furnished and Serviced Apartment
 Health Insurance coverage (HMO)
 1 month paid vacation
 1 travelling ticket per year
 Annual Incentive (based on business performance

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to talent@strategichireafrica.com using the role as subject title.

Please re-broadcast.
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
1. There are levels of delegation:

1. Jobs you MUST do
2. Jobs you must do, but others can help
3. Jobs others can do, but you can help
4. Jobs others can do

The first level (jobs you must do), will determine your capabilities; they determine what you must know, and what experiences are relevant. For leaders, dependencies exist, but to what extent? How dependent are you on others, and in what areas?

2. Business acumen, in simple terms, refers to your understanding of what the business is, what the business environment is, what the job is, what you must get done, what you must know or have to do the job, and what the expected outcome is. Know those things, and you become a capable leader.

3. Your people must be competent to the level the task requires them to be, otherwise, you are going to have to do more than you should. Your people must know their jobs, you must know what they are supposed to know so as to be able to identify gaps.

Know how to delegate. Have business acumen. Know your people.👍🏾👍🏾
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hiring!

PA to Partners.

We are looking for an experienced PA with professional services experience and a background in supporting at partner or director level. This role will suit someone with strong communication skills with a client focused approach, strong written and research capabilities, and a commercial approach.

Work type: hybrid
Remuneration: very attractive + benefits

Duties include:
Providing a high-level PA support to the partners.
Management of complex diaries with often conflicting priorities.
Liaising with clients on behalf of the partners.
Scheduling and coordinating client review meetings and manage any actions that come out of them.
Maintaining the CRM system.
Working closely with the marketing team on firm wide marketing initiatives and supporting the partners with marketing activities.
Supporting with the production of bids and tenders.
Arranging international travels and accommodation.
Email inbox management for partners.
Attending internal and external meetings to take minutes/actions and deliver on any follow up.
Completing company credit card and cash expenses forms for the partners each month within the deadline.
Any general ad-hoc administrative tasks for partners.

Skills required:
Previous PA experience in professional services or legal is desirable (5 to 7 years experience).
An ownership mindset, with ability to work with C-Suite executives within tight deadlines.
Strong academic background or equivalent professional experience.
Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects
Excellent communication skills and a client focused approach.
Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
Strong written skills and able to produce high quality documents and presentations.
Professional and approachable with good relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Strong technical skills in iManage, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.

Qualified and interested applicants should apply by sending CVs to: careers@uubo.org.

Due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
ob Position: HSE Officer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities
Support the development of OHS policies and programs
Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances, etc.
Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
Review existing policies and measures and update them according to legislation
Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management

Requirements and skills
BSc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or a relevant field is preferred
Proven experience as a safety officer
Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
Outstanding organizational skills
Diligent with great attention to detail
In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA) and procedures
Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
Certificate in occupational health and safety

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: afss-recruitment@outlook.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Re: Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers by Hamachi(f): 4:57am On May 07, 2023
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte / Jobs In Huawei Nigeria / NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.