Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise (832 Views)

Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Lecture on why Africans must be kept poor by ALL MEANS - dr. Howard Nicholas / Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Historically, peoples who have been able for a time to dominate others have regarded themselves as natural superiors. The fact that different peoples at different times and under somewhat changed circumstances have occupied places of dominance tends to invalidate these claims. The white race holds a favorable position in the world today as compared to the Negro. The Negro also appears to be biologically inferior. He is black, his nose is broad and low, his hair is kinky, his achievements do not loom high, and he seems generally lazy, short-sighted, corrupt, quick to anger and shiftless.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by MonkeyMods(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nope. For now it's just you the Nairaland almajiri

In~house almajiri for short

4 Likes

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Nope. For now it's just you the Nairaland almajiri

In~house almajiri for short
thanks for proving my point.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by God1000(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Personally I see myself as alpha blackman, anybody that thinks I'm subhuman or inferior is barmy

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
God1000:
Personally I see myself as alpha blackman, anybody that thinks I'm subhuman or inferior is barmy
black inferiority as the factual reality where blacks everywhere including those in Africa are at the bottom of success - making blacks the inferior race.

Success on the other hand is defined as the ability of a society to adequately take care of the basic needs of its members - or rather, the physical, mental, and social well being of the said members. These basic needs include but are not limited to the needs to obtain food, proper shelter, healthcare, education, humanity (psychological, social and spiritual well-being), technological advancement, and philosophical fulfillment.

Going by those definitions, it is a fact that blacks are the inferior race. A lot of theories have been put forth attempting to explain why Africans are the Inferior Race; ranging from historical injustices, colonization, racial prejudices, religion, political structures, skin color, environmental conditions, and even genetics.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by christistruth01: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Africans are not inferior to anyone please correct your vocabulary
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
christistruth01:

1. Documentation

From early last year I started watching a lot of documentaries on history of science and history of religion. The more I watched those documentaries, the more it became clearer that blacks played almost no part in creating the modern era. When I tried to dig deep to find out why this could be the case, what I got were a lot of excuses by the blacks.

The excuses included things like "the whites buried black history", or "the white stole from blacks without giving credit", or "the whites doctored the black history to portray black discoveries as discoveries done by whites".

Amid all these excuses, there seemed to be none that points out on actual evidence of documents that were written by blacks then confisticated by whites at colonization. The common agreement is that blacks passed information from generation to generation via oral tradition. This is despite the fact that the art of writing was invented, or rather developed, in Egypt.

There was a time I had a debate with a friend over documentation. The friend was of the opinion that documentation was not necessary, but my take was that it is lack of documentation that made it impossible for blacks to progress as fast as other races technology wise. The reason for lack of documentation, as we both agreed after the debate, was because of black's preference for secrecy, instead of sharing knowledge. This we easily saw by pointing out to the behaviors of traditional black doctors like my grandmother.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
christistruth01:

2. Thoroughness

The short and to the point definition of thoroughness is " great care and attention to detail". This is thoroughly hinged on documentation. You have to document your process first before you can realistically be thorough about it. A black man is of an inferior race because a black African doesn't want to be thorough - rather, a short cut will work any time.

I don't even want to talk about the shortcuts that lead to collapsed buildings, or roads that wear out in two years - or the shortcuts that make us produce those third-class products no one wants to own. Those are obvious. I want to talk about lack of thoroughness we opt for when doing project management, and allow me to use a particular filmmaking process to illustrate.

When you watch an action movie - a scene where two or more characters are involved in exchange of blows and kicks, you may think that the Director just had those actors randomly fight each other - well, because it looks so chaotic. No. Those chaos are meticulously planned.

A black and particularly an African filmmaker will want to have actors throw punches randomly at each other then capture as many takes as possible, then try to create something out of the chaos during the editing stage. That's not
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
3. Laziness

This is basically the summary of the first two points. We are lazy so we hate the process of documentation. I'm not going to go round and round to explain just how lazy Africans are, but I will lift a quote from Tatenda Gwaambuka who wrote a piece in 2017 titled Uncomfortable Truths: Are Africans lazy? "From my observations, I have seen a lot more white people with an admirable working ethic than I have fellow blacks. This is no factual finding backed by statistical truths but the sentiment is echoed by how I see my fellows attempting to avoid companies or institutions which belong to fellow black people because of fear of poor service and excuses. In Zimbabwe, we call them “Museyamwa businesses” and these are not half as organised as they should be. They will churn out excuse after excuse for not delivering especially if the client pays before service is rendered."

4. Cry babies

Africans don't want to recognize that what makes them an inferior race is laziness, lack of documentation, and the love for shortcuts. Instead, they want to point fingers to white privilege, historical injustices, and the continual exploitation by the whites. They, by and large, want the whites to hand them the silver spoon in a silver platter.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by SmartPolician: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
If not for countries like Rwanda and probably Ghana, I will never agree that black Africans are complete humans with advanced brains. The so-called educated ones are no different.

It's in Nigeria that someone will be so attached to their tribe and religion that they fling away competence over those affiliations when making electoral decisions.

When the incompetent leader takes over, he will spread sufferings across the board. Then the idiotic orangutans who voted for him will deny him.

It's high time Nigerians were barred from entering North America and Europe so they can stay back and fix their shithole. You cannot impose an idiot from your tribe on us and when sufferings start, you escape to Canada, the US or the UK
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by Tissaia(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
If not for countries like Rwanda and probably Ghana, I will never agree that black Africans are complete humans with advanced brains. The so-called educated ones are no different.

It's in Nigeria that someone will be so attached to their tribe and religion that they fling away competence over those affiliations when making electoral decisions.

When the incompetent leader takes over, he will spread sufferings across the board. Then the idiotic orangutans who voted for him will deny him.

It's high time Nigerians were barred from entering North America and Europe so they can stay back and fix their shithole. You cannot impose an idiot from your tribe on us and when sufferings start, you escape to Canada, the US or the UK
and that tribesman they voted will only benefit his family and close friends
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by KanwuliaExtra: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
All you need to see is the harsh environment filled with filth, churches, mosques and gutters in which they live like SUB-ANIMALS. . . . . You need no further proof.

Sadly enough, it is NORMAL in their SICK, DARK MINDS!

Twah!

People that eat and shit with the same plate!

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by jamesversion: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tissaia:
Historically, peoples who have been able for a time to dominate others have regarded themselves as natural superiors. The fact that different peoples at different times and under somewhat changed circumstances have occupied places of dominance tends to invalidate these claims. The white race holds a favorable position in the world today as compared to the Negro. The Negro also appears to be biologically inferior. He is black, his nose is broad and low, his hair is kinky, his achievements do not loom high, and he seems generally lazy, short-sighted, corrupt, quick to anger and shiftless.

We are of same school of thought. But realistically, the whites have consciously and continually fed the inadequacies of the blacks to ensure status quo is maintained.
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by DOTian: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tissaia:
The MODs on this forum should hold their head in utter shame for allowing this useless and utterly reprehensible racist outburst to stay on here for this long. This ceaseless uncanny tirades are shameful and have now become so common here, that one has to start wondering if the board intentionally allows some inebriated band of racist scallywags to come over here and conviniently unload all sorts of uncouth vituperations on the citizens of the socalled biggest black nation on earth. Someone has the guts to equate racial superiority to the nose structure and hair texture and you guys are not outraged!?!?

People like the writer of this nonsense should be banned for life and found, caught and jailed for being born stupid and foolish!
What nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by jamesversion: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
DOTian:

The MODs on this forum should hold their head in utter shame for allowing this useless and utterly reprehensible racist outburst to stay on here for this long. This ceaseless uncanny tirades are shameful and have now become so common here, that one has to start wondering if the board intentionally allows some inebriated band of racist scallywags to come over here and conviniently unload all sorts of uncouth vituperations on the citizens of the socalled biggest black nation on earth. Someone has the guts to equate racial superiority to the nose structure and hair texture and you guys are not outraged!?!?

People like the writer of this nonsense should be banned for life and found, caught and jailed for being born stupid and foolish!
What nonsense!!!

Counter her claims, I'd love to see educated arguments. Just tell me something worthy what blacks have invented. Tell me their achievements in science and technology that shaped the world.
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by SmartPolician: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
DOTian:

What nonsense!!!

Huncle, stop ranting.

Contribute intellectually to the debate.

Stop being predictable. Prove the OP wrong.
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by DOTian: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Huncle, stop ranting.

Contribute intellectually to the debate.

Stop being predictable. Prove the OP wrong.

To start with, I'm not your "Huncle" and I'm not "ranting"! I don't know why you guys feel so alarmingly inferior to other races. It's overwhelmingly stunning!
Stop throwing tags and jargons around to obfuscate your alarming ignorance.
For you to call for a "debate" on whether the blackman is human enough, shows how intellectually challenged you are. I can't help you to convince you that you are human enough. I'm a black man and I'm human. You are the dolt suffering from some inferiority complex.., deal with that! I don't have such irritating insecurities, so I don't really appreciate the imports of your outburst..

In my life sojourns, I have out-competed so many people from different races before.., I have employed folks from some of these places you worship, I have a biracial kid and in several posts here, I have tried to explain to dense and dull heads like you, that Africa's problems, have absolutely nothing to do with the black color of your skin but by a mixture of different political/religious/cultural events.. It's what it's.. If because people like you, fail at everything you have embarked on, you now want to project your grand insecurities on the whole black race, I won't be caught dignifying such arrant nonsense with a socalled "contribution"! So?
Do have a good evening!
Re: Reasons why Africans are actually inferior prove me otherwise by SmartPolician: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
DOTian:

To start with, I'm not your "Huncle" and I'm not "ranting"! I don't know why you guys feel so alarmingly inferior to other races. It's overwhelmingly stunning!
Stop throwing tags and jargons around to obfuscate your alarming ignorance.
For you to call for a "debate" on whether the blackman is human enough, shows how intellectually challenged you are. I can't help you to convince you that you are human enough. I'm a black man and I'm human. You are the dolt suffering from some inferiority complex.., deal with that! I don't have such irritating insecurities, so I don't really appreciate the imports of your outburst..

In my life sojourns, I have out-competed so many people from different races before.., I have employed folks from some of these places you worship, I have a biracial kid and in several posts here, I have tried to explain to dense and dull heads like you, that Africa's problems, have absolutely nothing to do with the black color of your skin but by a mixture of different political/religious/cultural events.. It's what it's.. If because people like you, fail at everything you have embarked on, you now want to project your grand insecurities on the whole black race, I won't be caught dignifying such arrant nonsense with a socalled "contribution"! So?
Do have a good evening!

There he goes again... ranting.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Touch Seun / See What Flood Did To People's Cars In Lagos (tinubu Developed Lagos) / Is This How Igbos Will Abandon Nnamdi Kanu To His Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.