Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election (10743 Views)

Gov Oyebanji: We Have Paid Over N31bn As Salaries, Gratuities, Pensions / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Must you go, an empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet

“Must to u go, an empty-handed?”
Must you meet the Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must you empty-handed go?

Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

O the years in sinning wasted;
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Mathew26(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Idiot !
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Jking20(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tell that to the birds
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Haaa. IRO NLA What were you doing in this picture sir? shocked

My people, haven't you been deceived long enough? Its in your hands. Shun ethic and religous bigotry. Obi is the one.

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by iscom(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
OK
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by MrMcJay(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
People supported you to win and you supported them with cash.

3 Likes

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Lastmankc(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Don't worry, just make sure you remitte tinubu share of Ekiti treasury to him.If not,he will uninstall like an app from that seat.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by CheapHomes1: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:
What else would he have said, as long as there's no evidence against them.

It is well.

Festus keyamo confirmed that they bought votes

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by nwokoocha: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oyebanji is a pathological liar, he spent a lot of money buying votes. EFCC should get him arrested and use him to set example, to stop future occurrences.
Omo Yoruba, not surprised
cool

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Sheriman(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
He will still enter office to be owing civil servants for months.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by CheapHomes1: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
joy4news:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/20/we-didnt-buy-votes-ekiti-people-supported-us-to-win-election-oyebanji/?fbclid=IwAR3fDqN4bePVArSNori7HbVLjluZ82KG4k3VaLbHKtFesqDJdaeY4SddREI

I have been asking, where is Lai Mohammed & Lauretta onochie? Are they no longer in this govt? Since buhari is no longer functioning, I guess they too have decided to relax
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by gadgethead: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Tonnierichy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gkay1:
Don't deceive yourself Mr man. Just go put ekiti in order that's what I want from you.
Dem say e no dey order before!?
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Do u expect him to say they bought votes??

My problem isn't buying votes bt compromising the privacy of the secret ballot system of voting. People showing the ballot papers to agents for monetary compensation must be disqualified and such criminal agents arrested. undecided

They are destroying our electoral system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Only a terrorist will admit to killing people...

Oga, keep quiet and prepare for Swearing in. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Naijanascam: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
No una sale votes
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by ufotunang: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Your party did not buy votes... when your oga tinubu told the voters during the ekiti governorship campaign...he said no voting, no money... and you are saying you did not bbiy vote.. it's just we just have a weak EFCC that is afarid of arresting some politicians involved in election malpractices involing money
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Judolisco(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Go sango shrine go swear with two of your children say u no buy votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Alexaonfleek: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Liar.
Ekiti people, please manage your 10k well o.
Don't expect anything more than that from your government.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Mycometp3(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why are you so foolish and selfish
Thinkam:
sad if he say he no buy vote, he no buy vote na

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by ufotunang: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
EFCC arrested many people involved in buying votes.during the Ekiti governorship election ...why can't they mentioned the party doing it and the politicians... EFCC are just toothless bull dog..they are just afraid of some politicians whom are untouchable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by fajob: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by IamNat: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Festus keyamo confirmed that they bought votes

Really? I didn't see it.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by egbedox: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
I love the fact that a fresh Party like SDP could pool so much votes from the election or probably win the election if those assertions of votes buying are correct.

There comes the big one in 2023. Vote your conscience and tuck away this idea of PDP and APC cantered political system.

Vote who your conscience tells you is right. Most of the things you enjoy today were painstakingly driven by others. What will you do today that the future generation would appreciate?

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by engrchykae(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't blame the businessman who bought the office of the governor.
This is why curses don't work on them.
Because they paid for it.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by toujurs: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Shut up, this criminal. This country can't ever get better o cry, I was so ashamed to see young youths flashing 5k, this same youths would come out to cry over the high cost of living. Tueh
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by swissgoldenpro3: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Story story
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
EFCC would look the other way in this o.
But if it is to arrest yahoo boys or innocent youths doing legit online business, them go Sabi flex muscle. Shame on EFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Holaomoakin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by IgOga(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Well na wetin Pastor Osibanjo piloted with Tradermoni. 10k for market women....now APC say give it directly to our supporters make dem use am cook soup.

I actually think Eliti people voted APC....you can't buy 187k votes.....some people still like APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / Campaign On Tribal, Religious Sentiments Attracts Jail, N10m Fine - INEC / Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.