Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses (81914 Views)

Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki / Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by Microwhy: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2022
ufotunang:
So they were praying for him to die so that they can inherit his properties and wealth... nawaoooo
When you come of age and you have properties, your beloveth children are waiting for you to die to inherit your properties.
Admit reality and have peace.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by toprealman: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
So as Alaafin die, dem begin show off houses ? grin

This story no clear
And also thanking him for gifts
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2022
naija4life247:

Una eyes go clear next year. Useless drug pushers and products of baby factory. Will I leave a prize winner graduate of Business Administration with Accounting option and vote for a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy? Not everyone is a petty trader you know

You are a waste
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Hussein035:

Yet you left the state peter Obi developed to get job in Lagos that was developed by TINUBU, why are people so dumb to see that TINUBU can develop Nigeria.

This is how some useless people complained about Gadaffi that he is corrupt but for got the height of development in Libya but right now their savior is sucking them to comma

Another waste comment, fit for thrash
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2022
redcliff:

Funny enough eh, these kind of people are the ones who are low lives. They probably do not have a source of income and they are wretched. There are many of then here. I have not seen in my entire life anyone who is well to do and is tribalistic to a fault.
Don't limit others by your status, the fact that you are down there and disadvantaged doesn't mean everyone is wallowing in the mire with, common come out of darkness and step into the light.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2022
LagosXYZ:

Unfortunately you are the only one who has expected a misinterpretation, a thought that came from the core of your consciousness. Hence you are the best candidate that fits all the daft adjectives you used to describe the author of such thinking.

What has this post got to do with IPOB and all that fuckery? Does being daft make you feel important or is this another way of chasing clout ? If you have no reasonable comment to make then why assign your ignorant opinion on somebody else that even exist? Damn!
That mean you are brain blurred, or probably brain absent, check the comment above my comment if you still have your brain intact, I mentioned IPOB miscreants because they exhibit bile that can destroy the whole continent
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by redcliff: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
Don't limit others by your status, the fact that you are down there and disadvantaged doesn't mean everyone is wallowing in the mire with, common come out of darkness and step into the light.

you cannot tell me otherwise, you are a low life. financially and otherwise.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2022
gimakon2:

You go soon die. You day fuck_ your wife, you day reason IPOB, you day drink water, you day reason IPOB, you go go work, you day reason IPOB, you day eat, you day reason IPOB. Even your stupidity too day reason IPOB, Shay your imbecility of a life no remain one bar like this? How IPOB take concern alaafin of oyo now? Why you no agree get common sense?
I am not you nor your family members, so death isn't my portion, well GOD will answer your prayer, has you said it for yourself

Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Ikmonie92:
Eleribu ni e
You said it for your parents
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2022
redcliff:

you cannot tell me otherwise, you are a low life. financially and otherwise.
There is no need of convincing a pig to stop wallowing in stupidity, it is effort in futility

Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by redcliff: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
There is no need of convincing a pig to stop wallowing in stupidity, it is effort in futility

Lowlife, poverty head
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2022
redcliff:

Lowlife, poverty head
You are looking for attention for your miserable and frustrated life, you think everyone is you, Hehehehehe, well continue crying and wallowing in your misery, but face your parents, I am not responsible for your problems.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by yetunsbay(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
but Obi can't win naw
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by redcliff: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are looking for attention for your miserable and frustrated life, you think everyone is you, Hehehehehe, well continue crying and wallowing in your misery, but face your parents, I am not responsible for your problems.

The fact that you are even responding back, shows how much of a lowlife you are. I am just catching cruise with your stupidity. I know your type. lowlife poverty head.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by gimakon2(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not you nor your family members, so death isn't my portion, well GOD will answer your prayer, has you said it for yourself

Monkey
You day spread hate day read Bible. And you think God answers your prayers.. Person way no get sense.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by seunadeolu(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

did your people ever support out of tribal and religion coloration in your life

despite you're marketing your candidate who is a Christian, you're still abusing Muslims and bring Muslim Muslim talk to another candidate just to bring him down

PO can only be president of his family House
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by LagosXYZ: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
That mean you are brain blurred, or probably brain absent, check the comment above my comment if you still have your brain intact, I mentioned IPOB miscreants because they exhibit bile that can destroy the whole continent

You must think blowing all this useless grammar makes you feel like you've achieved something meaningful in life. Very useless human being . Scratch the profile now you'd prolly find one stupid half illiterate trying to appear smart .
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
redcliff:

The fact that you are even responding back, shows how much of a lowlife you are. I am just catching cruise with your stupidity. I know your type. lowlife poverty head.
Watching a mad boy run into Onitsha market naked will be inhumane since you suffering from parental deficiency, I rather step in and salvage the situation, blaming me for your parental inefficiency is quite understandable because I am taking up your parental responsibilities, a curse boy thinks everybody is cursed like you thinking everyone suffers your parents fate, a blessed man thinks everyone is blessed, it about mentality, I wonder how a responsible parents will teach their son to think everyone is lowlife poverty head like them, irresponsible absenteeism and lazy parents, well out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will surely.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
LagosXYZ:

You must think blowing all this useless grammar makes you feel like you've achieved something meaningful in life. Very useless human being . Scratch the profile now you'd prolly find one stupid half illiterate trying to appear smart .
you even eulogy your parents in your comments, well I don't even know the set of so called parents that couldn't teach their son to mind his business
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
gimakon2:

Monkey
You day spread hate day read Bible. And you think God answers your prayers.. Person way no get sense.
Your parents will be proud of you, you are a replica of them
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by redcliff: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
IamWonderful:
Watching a mad boy run into Onitsha market naked will be inhumane since you suffering from parental deficiency, I rather step in and salvage the situation, blaming me for your parental inefficiency is quite understandable because I am taking up your parental responsibilities, a curse boy thinks everybody is cursed like you thinking everyone suffers your parents fate, a blessed man thinks everyone is blessed, it about mentality, I wonder how a responsible parents will teach their son to think everyone is lowlife poverty head like them, irresponsible absenteeism and lazy parents, well out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will surely.

You are a lowlife bro because you exhibit the traits. Like i said before, i have never seen anybody who is rich/well to do that is brazenly open about his hate for a tribe, thinks myopically and always present online looking for where to throw fire, Only poor people do that. I can bet that you do not earn more than 70k in a month, please prove me wrong and i will double your salary to any account of your choosing. I am catching cruise with your stupidity. Lowlife morfoka. LOOOL. gosh i swear you no reach. grin. No be mouth. You no reach.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by redcliff: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
LagosXYZ:

The guy is soooo daft, you can even see from the way he constructs his sentences that he is educated by half.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by IamWonderful: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
redcliff:

You are a lowlife bro because you exhibit the traits. Like i said before, i have never seen anybody who is rich/well to do that is brazenly open about his hate for a tribe, thinks myopically and always present online looking for where to throw fire, Only poor people do that. I can bet that you do not earn more than 70k in a month, please prove me wrong and i will double your salary to any account of your choosing. I am catching cruise with your stupidity. Lowlife morfoka. LOOOL. gosh i swear you no reach. grin. No be mouth. You no reach.
Face your parents and tell them that since they faced their parental responsibilities, if your parents have set a good standard for you, you wouldn't here shouting lowlife on people you have never seen, but just because your parents are down their, everyone also stays down there. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, if you have the substance you wouldn't think others don't, you are describing your parents.
Re: Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses by Prettygirl200(f): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oboy dem do use the old man tey cash out oooo e don chock oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Oyo Kingdom Currently On The Run? / Names Of Animals,insects And Birds In Hausa. / Legendary YORUBA Clothing And Dressing : Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.