Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Share Your Experiences With Ghosts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experiences With Ghosts (216 Views)

What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With Ghosts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Growing up my father told me loads of crazy encounters he had with ghosts......he once said during his university days on different occasions he brought home girls from a club, one mysteriously disappeared inside his bathroom when she went to take a shower grin (I can imagine this scene) while onebother girl he brought her eyes suddenly changed into a different color during their conversation......he also had several encounters in his boarding school which was during nigeria's post- war time.

Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Lalasticlala, mynd44 seunosewa
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ghosts by MightyHand(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Person never finish relating with the living, na Ghost issue person go come de reason...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ghosts by viyon02: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Check well your father is related to Uncle Jimi sholanke of story land.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ghosts by Lessonteacher(f): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
No eye can see any ghost
Re: Share Your Experiences With Ghosts by Truetalk3139: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
If you want to see ghost use the hand you used to clean a dog’s eye to rob your eye, thank me later if you are still sane.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences With Ghosts by LogicBomb8: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Truetalk3139:
If you want to see ghost use the hand you used to clean a dog’s eye to rob your eye, thank me later if you are still sane.
no proof

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn How To Lose Your First 10 Pounds Of Weight Quick And Easy? / Best Time To Start To Have Huge Advantage Over Other ICAN Students... / Istanbul Kültür University Scholarships Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.