Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Plea For Job Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plea For Job Employment (261 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plea For Job Employment by GoldenPrincess(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

I know a lot of people from far and wide belong to this great forum.
I strongly believe that some people here may be in the position to help others, hence my reason for writing this.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biotechnology, 2014. However, presently working as a Compliance personnel. Although, the salary is nothing to write home about, considering the situation of our country and responsibilities.
I make this plea, hoping that someone somewhere would be able to offer me a better job or connect me to one.
I’m hopeful that i will come back here to give my testimony.
I am a lady, hardworking and a quick learner and can work in a laboratory or any other industry or organization.
I can be reached via (heartgold2025@gmail.com)
God bless you as you reach out to me.
Thank you!
Re: Plea For Job Employment by Nairalandar: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
GoldenPrincess:
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

I know a lot of people from far and wide belong to this great forum.
I strongly believe that some people here may be in the position to help others, hence my reason for writing this.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biotechnology, 2014. However, presently working as a Compliance personnel. Although, the salary is nothing to write home about, considering the situation of our country and responsibilities.
I make this plea, hoping that someone somewhere would be able to offer me a better job or connect me to one.
I’m hopeful that i will come back here to give my testimony.
I am a lady, hardworking and a quick learner and can work in a laboratory or any other industry or organization.
I can be reached via (heartgold2025@gmail.com)
God bless you as you reach out to me.
Thank you!

You registered since 2016 and this is 2022.

This is your first COMMENT and POST since 2016.

Ghost Member spotted!

You no try faah. cheesy

I pray you will see helping hand

(1) (Reply)

Unorganized company for interviews / Fraxion Multi Industries / See What People Are Saying About This Course That Helps Drive In Sales In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.