Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State (19723 Views)

Hashimu Mantu Assassinated! Ibrahim Mantu's Brother Killed In Plateau / Nigerian Arrested For Punching Thai Cop In Bangkok (Photo) / Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Mophasa(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Man seeks justice for his late Brother.

A Facebook user Lebe Uche Gira is seeking for justice for his late brother who was allegedly murdered in cold blood by a rogue police officer in his home.

He wrote on his Facebook page “

My brother was shot right in his house at 10:43pm on Saturday(18/06/2022) by one Sergeant. Okereke Oyankachi Emmanuel of police training college Nonwa Tai and he ran away. Please my friends,the good people of Nigeria repost let's find justice for my brother.

Kindly share this post as we seek for justice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by emetisuccess(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Things dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2022
My brother was shot right in his house at 10:43pm on Saturday(18/06/2022) by one Sergeant. Okereke Oyankachi Emmanuel of police training college Nonwa Tai and he ran away
Justice must be served.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Impregnable101: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2022
You already have his name and probably his picture, if you didn't get the justice you seek..... Be a tough man and do it the street way. Nigeria is already bleeped embarassed

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Ezedon(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria is full of badnews just this new week, get your PVC let's vote out these blood sucking ancestors that has brainwashed our youths,
Justice must prevail.

Don't Be Atikulated !!!
Don't be Jagabandit !!!

Just be OBIdient, because OBIdient is better than sacrifice.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Some of these uniform men are animals. Why kill the same people you are meant to protect? Karma awaits him

4 Likes

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by bigdammyj: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Following
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by tiswell(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Way to go
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
cry
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Vernta: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Vernta: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by GualaGuala(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
E
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by CelebrityQueen(f): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
hope he gets the justice he deserves,

We are happy that Princess is alive to seek for justice too,her wicked landlady and son that is now on the run would have come out and lie against her.

WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by AkioluGraceObi(f): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
y
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Originakalokalo(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
May he get the justice he seeks.

Do you know that Jesus loves you?

Yes he does.
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by BibleStoreng: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
I hope he finds the justice that he seeks. The federal government is supposed to come up with a scheme that addresses issues like this. It will curtail the excesses of some misbehaving police officers

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Triangles1(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
You hardly hear Army or Civil defense mistakenly kill people, only police do that shiit.
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Passionate888: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Rivers police don start again o
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by sarajen: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
So sad cry

#readmysignatureplease
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by AkioluGraceObi(f): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
what is happening to the heart of human being this days,

we Also want justice for Princess

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by KmniAutos(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Person go just wake up and out of the first 10 topics 8 na trumatizing bad news , now I see why a lot of people abstain from news in general!

This shit is psychologically draining, tueh!!

Walks out of thread!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by lightheart(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2022
I hope he gets the deserves justice he seeks.
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by kakaaa77: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2022
one thing with my country Justice is like a fairytale' but there is nothing God cannot do
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Zelenskyy(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
The officer's personal details are with the family of the deceased already ....

Get a good lawyer and they would take it up from there...

If there is a miscarriage of Justice, then that officer must not live to see his children graduate from school... If he has any children

He must be Gunned down...

You Kill my brother like a chicken, I will kill you and possibly members of your family like pigs..

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Dest8sman: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Election matter don dey die down, this kind news don dey resurrect.

Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
No to Tinubu
Re: Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State by Prettylima(f): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
I hope he gets the deserves justice he seeks undecided
But this Nigeria
Do you carton for ur product?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer, DSS Operative In Free For All At Bauchi Emir’s Palace / Vulcanizer Caught Stealing Pants In Abuja / UK Visa Applicant Bags 3 Year In Prison For Lieing About Marital Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.