Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Motocycle Hailing App Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Motocycle Hailing App Idea (131 Views)

Our Own Indigenous E-hailing App / LASG Meets E-hailing Taxi Operators, Approves 20% Reduction In Operation Fee / How To Get Taxi Hailing App In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motocycle Hailing App Idea by knoah23(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hi nairaland family.. so i had an idea for a motorcycle hailing app like gokada but then i remembered they're no longer in that business I wondered why so I did a few digging (didn't get that much to be honest) and I found out that okada has be banned due to motorcycle accident data and all which makes no sense cause normal okadas are still functioning... so If i were to take my idea seriously are there any loophole i can use to make my idea possible. and if you have an in-depth understanding as to why these services (gokada, maxng, and others) stopped operation please do share. Thanks
Re: Motocycle Hailing App Idea by laluski(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
knoah23:
Hi nairaland family.. so i had an idea for a motorcycle hailing app like gokada but then i remembered they're no longer in that business I wondered why so I did a few digging (didn't get that much to be honest) and I found out that okada has be banned due to motorcycle accident data and all which makes no sense cause normal okadas are still functioning... so If i were to take my idea seriously are there any loophole i can use to make my idea possible. and if you have an in-depth understanding as to why these services (gokada, maxng, and others) stopped operation please do share. Thanks
Please kill that dream...let the Lord guide you in another path

(1) (Reply)

You Need Some Balls / 3 Reasons Why You Need Crypto As An International Traveller In 2022… / How To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.