Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Business Loan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Loan. (179 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Can You Pay Back N1 Million Interest Free Business Loan In Four Months / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan. by pacificom: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
I need a non collateral loan of N1,000,000 @ the interest rate of 12% for a period of 3mts to expand my ongoing lucreative supply business. Which means I am willing to be paying my borrower N120k every month into their account for 3months, and the principal amount of N1M shall be returned to them in 3rd month. It will be a win ! win !! business partnership and you won't have to remind me before I credit your account on monthly basis. I am registered with CAC since 2001and have an active corporate account with a reputable bank with good financial turnover up to date. The essence of my proposal is to expand the business which is purchasing and supply in nature. Only responsible people should contact me. No 419 or opportunist please. It is an idea that we have to discuss better on a round table before we seal the deal. The partnership will also be legally documented in the presence of witnesses from both sides and I am open to terms and conditions from interested partner. Contact me on 08132935993

(1) (Reply)

Cheerful Giver / Cheapest Laptops / How Are PET Plastic Bottles Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.