Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Refuse To Be A Slave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuse To Be A Slave (180 Views)

Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Plot To Split APC Suffers Major Setback As Some Leaders Refuse To Join rAPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refuse To Be A Slave by comruche: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE
Greatest Nigerian Youth please shine your eyes and refuse to be a slave to the political class.

For many decades this old politicians have been ruling and sharing our national cake using it to enrich themselves and their family. There children and grandchildren are living large while you and I eat the crums left over.

These set of individuals ruled our parent, ruled us and now they are strategically placing their children to continue from where they stopped.

Let me shock you do you know that most of the children of top Nigeria politicians are emerging as flagbearer for some of the major parties in various capacity let me list few for you

- Marilyn Okowa daughter of governor of Delta state
- Umar Abdullahi Ganduje son Kano state governor
- Bello El rufai son Kaduna state governor
- Mustapha Sule son former governor of jigawa state
- Olumide Osoba son former governor of Ogun state.
- Joju Fayose son former governor of Ekiti state

My fellow country people this people wants their children to rule me and you and our children and also to protecting their personal commonwealth.

Let us shine our eyes in 2023 or else we go become slave to father, mother and children if we are slaves what will be the fate of our own children it's now or never.

Join a political movement today get involve so that you can have a voice in matters that concerns you.

I rest my case for now to be continue....
Comr. Uchechkwu
Re: Refuse To Be A Slave by Coolsperm: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are already slaves,

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Attend Primary, Secondary Schools; My University Certificates Stolen / Teenager Who Drew Aloma_dmw In One Day / IPOB To FG: You Import Terrorists From Neighboring Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.