Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Now I See Why Uncle T Dumped You - Uche Maduagwu Reacts At Tiwa Savage ......... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now I See Why Uncle T Dumped You - Uche Maduagwu Reacts At Tiwa Savage ......... (698 Views)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / "Lolo You Are As Pretty As Cee-c, Don’t Let Haters Get To You" – Uche Maduagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I See Why Uncle T Dumped You - Uche Maduagwu Reacts At Tiwa Savage ......... by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
ntroversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu reacted.

Recall that a video of singer Tiwa Savage stepping out to a function in a carton colour jacket on pants without a bra on and showing off her cleavage went viral on social media. She appeared uncomfortable while being recorded as she made her way into a function she was dressed for. And her uneasiness in the video sparked mixed reactions on social media with many mocking her for stepping out in such a manner when she wasn’t confident enough to handle it.
As many Nigerians reacted to the trending video, Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has taken to social media to lash out at the singer.

The actor who pondered on what the moral of her outfit is, said he now knows why her former husband, Tebillz left her.

“So this is how Aunty WA Dey look for Somebody Son to find AM some day? Now I see why Uncle T Waka leave you. What exactly is the moral lesson this outfit is supposed to Educate our Pikins? If you get Scarcity of BRA, why not DM me to connect you with our YABA market bra importer, they have been making Naija celebs look good since 1960 ask NK Ikebe FC and Anita Woske. My sister dresses the way you want to be addressed”. He wrote.
Read more:-https://africanglitz.com/2022/06/17/now-i-see-why-uncle-t-dumped-you-uche-maduagwu-reacts-at-tiwa-savage-controversial-fashion-swag/

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift On Aguba: If He Decline, There Is Nothing Else I Can Do / Sammie Okposo rumoured Dead!!! / Meet Some Of The Housemates Of Bigbrother Titans Coming Up In 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.